U-F-O

Natural Rush

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Aug 23 2006, 06:38 PM)
Lights Out - Love to Love comes to mind as one of my favorites smile.gif

others include..

Shoot Shoot

Gettin Ready

Alone Again Or

This Kids

2.gif like UFO too 1022.gif

cool choices !!!

Have you heard "space child " of the phenomenon album ? if not give it a try its an amazing track

my favs are

Lights out

Rock Bottom

Too hot to handle

Natural thing

Fav album is Phenomenon

Natural

2.gif

I'm a fan. They rock! My hubby is a HUGE fan. In fact, he used to be in a UFO/Schenker tribute band years ago. He plays guitar and does a mighty fine Schenker if you ask me. tongue.gif

My favorite album would have to be Strangers, but if you're talking studio recordings, I'll go with Lights Out. Favorite track, that's a tuff one. Here are some:

Favs from Strangers: Out in the Streets, Mother Mary, This Kids, I'm a Loser, Lights Out, Shoot Shoot, Let it Roll

Favs from Lights Out: Just Another Suicide, Try Me, Alone Again Or, Electric Phase

Favs from Force It: High Flyer, Love Lost Love

Favs from Phenonemon: Time on my Hands, Space Child, Lipstick Traces

I know I'm missing a ton. There are too many to mention! This band never got the recognition they deserved, IMO.

Great thread 1022.gif 653.gif

My favorite album is... Obsession 653.gif Some of my favorites are.

You don't fool me

Cherry

Pack it up and go

This kids

Electric Phase

Love to Love

There live album... Strangers in the Night is AWESOME 1022.gif

My first 2.gif concert was AFTK in september 1977. Ufo opened for the boys 653.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (subdivision40 @ Aug 23 2006, 09:06 AM)
I'm a fan. They rock! My hubby is a HUGE fan. In fact, he used to be in a UFO/Schenker tribute band years ago. He plays guitar and does a mighty fine Schenker if you ask me. tongue.gif

My favorite album would have to be Strangers, but if you're talking studio recordings, I'll go with Lights Out.  Favorite track, that's a tuff one. Here are some:

Favs from Strangers: Out in the Streets, Mother Mary, This Kids, I'm a Loser, Lights Out, Shoot Shoot, Let it Roll

Favs from Lights Out: Just Another Suicide, Try Me, Alone Again Or, Electric Phase

Favs from Force It: High Flyer, Love Lost Love

Favs from Phenonemon: Time on my Hands, Space Child, Lipstick Traces

I know I'm missing a ton. There are too many to mention! This band never got the recognition they deserved, IMO.

goodpost.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 23 2006, 01:14 PM)
Great thread 1022.gif 653.gif

You don't fool me

Cherry

Pack it up and go

This kids

Electric Phase

Love to Love

There live album... Strangers in the Night is AWESOME 1022.gif

My first 2.gif concert was AFTK in september 1977. Ufo opened for the boys 653.gif 1022.gif

That must have been one kick ass concert! 1022.gif You lucky dog, you!

QUOTE (subdivision40 @ Aug 23 2006, 09:25 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 23 2006, 01:14 PM)
Great thread  1022.gif  653.gif

You don't fool me

Cherry

Pack it up and go

This kids

Electric Phase

Love to Love

There live album... Strangers in the Night is AWESOME  1022.gif

My first  2.gif concert was AFTK in september 1977. Ufo opened for the boys  653.gif  1022.gif

That must have been one kick ass concert! 1022.gif You lucky dog, you!

It was Awesome yes.gif I can still remember most of it laugh.gif Love To love Live is so cool 1022.gif Overall i think I saw them about 6 times 653.gif trink39.gif

I used to like these guys in the early 80s when Michael Schenker was in the band, Strangers in the Night was one I really liked. These days ex-shrapnel shredder and neo-classical exponent Vinnie Moore is in the band... Not heard how they sound with him though...

QUOTE (clearingsky @ Aug 23 2006, 05:26 PM)
Phenomenon always makes my top ten album list.But as much as I love it,I've never been inclined to dig deeper into their discography.

Check out some of the tunes/albums mentioned here. I think you will be pleasantly surprised trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 23 2006, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (clearingsky @ Aug 23 2006, 05:26 PM)
Phenomenon always makes my top ten album list.But as much as I love it,I've never been inclined to dig deeper into their discography.

Check out some of the tunes/albums mentioned here. I think you will be pleasantly surprised trink39.gif

Absolutely! For sure, check out Strangers. That will make anyone a fan! One of THE best live records, ever!!!!

Archived