GOT A NEW AMP!!

xredsectorx

as i mentioned in the other thread, i was looking for a new amp. well, i got one. i went in thursday night to my local music store and had only one thing on my mind, a new amp. i wanted something with more power, tone, but most of all, something so freaking loud it would blow my socks off!!! well, i have manged to aquire all of thoes traits, and in a single, large black box!!

after looking around the store for a while, i glanced down, and there it was. the first thing that caught my eye, was "100 watts of useable power", i was sold from that point on. it was a Fender FM 212R, and it was beautiful. not only in looks, but in price!! $419.99 on sale from $699.99!!

the next day i called some of the other stores around town, but came up empty handed. i quicky proceded to drive to the store where the Fender sat. after playing through it for and hour or so, i knew i had to have it. tom sawyer had never sounded so good!! 10 minutes later i was on the road to home with my new wonder weighing down the back of the van.

once home, i quickly brought it inside and plugged in my handman, by me, gibson les paul copy. i proceded to play through la villa, at least the parts i know, and i knew i had made the right choice.

in case anybody cares, here is my updated gear list:

Guitars

Epiphone SG Special

Custom built gibson les paul copy

Amps

Delta 40w

Fender FM 212R 100w

Effects

Zoom 505 II

Behringer Blues Overdrive

Darelectro Pepperoni Phaser

Edited by guitarman_2112