Guitar Players: I'm selling an awesome overdrive

rushfanNlv

Here is the Ebay link.

I'm selling a Fulltone Fulldrive II overdrive pedal. The pedal has three overdrive mods and a boost for solos. The boost doesn't boost volume but rather, balls! 1022.gif A lot of people will say that this is Tubescreamer clone but I disagree. Yes it can sound like a Tubescreamer (made popular by the late SRV) but it is much more than that.

Here are some reviews of the pedal. It works best with a tube amp. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks.

MOD EDIT: Auction is over. Thread closed.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 4 2006, 04:48 PM)
FYI, rushfanNlv asked permission to post this. We'll keep it up for the duration of the auction.

It's refreshing to see someone actually ask permission to post about an auction rather than just signing up, posting about it, and never coming back. So, hat's off to you, rushfanNlv! You're a good guy and I wish you lots of success with your sale.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 4 2006, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 4 2006, 04:48 PM)
FYI, rushfanNlv asked permission to post this. We'll keep it up for the duration of the auction.

It's refreshing to see someone actually ask permission to post about an auction rather than just signing up, posting about it, and never coming back. So, hat's off to you, rushfanNlv! You're a good guy and I wish you lots of success with your sale.

Thanks! Got one bite from a dude in HI. Did you know that it doesn't cost much more to ship to HI than it does the lower 48? Who would of thought.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 8 2006, 05:05 PM)
congrats on your sell....I just bought a Zoso shirt and also a Robert Plant shirt from there...biggrin.gif

Thanks!

I love Ebay. I want to start my own Ebay business buying and selling vintage and new guitar and bass gear. That's why every time I buy a new piece of guitar gear, I tell my wife it's not just a gear purchase...I'm stocking my inventory....

Yeah. She doesn't buy it either. unsure.gif

Edited by rushfanNlv

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Aug 9 2006, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 8 2006, 05:05 PM)
congrats on your sell....I just bought a Zoso shirt and also a Robert Plant shirt from there...biggrin.gif

Thanks!

I love Ebay. I want to start my own Ebay business buying and selling vintage and new guitar and bass gear. That's why every time I buy a new piece of guitar gear, I tell my wife it's not just a gear purchase...I'm stocking my inventory....

Yeah. She doesn't buy it either. unsure.gif

laugh.gif Awesome!