www.gamefaqs.com - best series ever vote

Slime

www.gamefaqs.com - front page features the final states of the battle for Best Series Ever.

Current bracket - Semifinal

Super Mario Bros. vs Final Fantasy

This is just too hard to pick! unsure.gif

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Aug 1 2006, 08:26 AM)
In Fact its now Final Fantasy v Zelda, now thats a tough one

Final Fantasy schla03.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 1 2006, 03:49 AM)

How dare you put ZZZZZ on Final Fantasy, I may remind you that you was the one who got me into Final Fantasy 1287.gif

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Aug 2 2006, 09:35 AM)

How dare you put ZZZZZ on Final Fantasy, I may remind you that you was the one who got me into Final Fantasy 1287.gif

doh.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 2 2006, 04:42 AM)
QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Aug 2 2006, 09:35 AM)

doh.gif

Ahh I remember that night on FF8 Where we was running from that machine, on the seed test, and we had tandoria chicken for tea, and then my Mother came sad.gif I was kicking ass on it

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Aug 1 2006, 03:25 AM)
Final Fantasy tongue.gif

Although I do like Mario Brothers, it does not compare to FF

There was also the historical importance factoring into it, which I sadly had to vote against. FF just did more stuff better than Mario. Nobuo Uematsu's music cannot be touched by mortal man, and the story lines were just a bit better in FF wink.gif. But for historical importance, Miyamoto and Mario are the untouchable ones.

QUOTE (Slime @ Aug 2 2006, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Aug 1 2006, 03:25 AM)
Final Fantasy  tongue.gif

Although I do like Mario Brothers, it does not compare to FF

There was also the historical importance factoring into it, which I sadly had to vote against. FF just did more stuff better than Mario. Nobuo Uematsu's music cannot be touched by mortal man, and the story lines were just a bit better in FF wink.gif. But for historical importance, Miyamoto and Mario are the untouchable ones.

laugh.gif

Well FF7 has Properly become one of the most famous games ever, and FF9 has become very Rare, which alot of people liked, Although I did'nt like 9, but my Favorite was 8, Squall was a dude.

I actually lent Zelda of a friend today and Rezy 4 so should be fun

FF8 was a weird one for me. I didn't mind the world they created or the characters, but the levelling up system was crap. Plus the fact that you needed to draw 100 of any spells to make junctioning them worth a damn. I entered Ifirit's cave with 1000 hp and whooped on his ass easily by GFing all the time. I made it to disc three doing that, actually tongue.gif.

QUOTE (Slime @ Aug 3 2006, 02:49 PM)
FF8 was a weird one for me. I didn't mind the world they created or the characters, but the levelling up system was crap. Plus the fact that you needed to draw 100 of any spells to make junctioning them worth a damn. I entered Ifirit's cave with 1000 hp and whooped on his ass easily by GFing all the time. I made it to disc three doing that, actually tongue.gif.

Hehe Gardian forces were to easy to use I sappose, but it was like the orginal FF game I played. I am hoping ff12 will be good, also FF13 as both are in the making.

Archived