Little Man

floydfanatic111

The new Wayans Brothers movie Little Man to my eyes in a ripoff of the 1954 Bugs Bunny cartoon Baby Buggy Bunny. The cartoon is a classic. Bugs believing that Anthill Harry was baby Finster until watching a news report and exacting his revenge on Finster. Anyone agree or no.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:11 PM)
The new Wayans Brothers movie Little Man to my eyes in a ripoff of the 1954 Bugs Bunny cartoon Baby Buggy Bunny. The cartoon is a classic. Bugs believing that Anthill Harry was baby Finster until watching a news report and exacting his revenge on Finster. Anyone agree or no.

Ripoff or not, it's crap. The trailer was just creepy.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jul 10 2006, 01:11 PM)

Yeah, that was the first impression I got too. Right down to the scene of the 'baby' shaving in the bathroom with an electric razor.

c'mon now... what really IS original these days? All I know, is it's the Wayan's Brothers and that guarantees I'll laugh my ass off when it comes out on rental. I won't go to a theater to see it, but the laughs will be worth the rental fee. yes.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jul 10 2006, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jul 10 2006, 01:11 PM)

Yeah, that was the first impression I got too. Right down to the scene of the 'baby' shaving in the bathroom with an electric razor.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.