Hurt Or Heal - 1st Songs

Pags

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Aug 20 2006, 07:52 PM)
Subdivisions did deserve the win here. Amazing track, though I'm not sure how DEW made it this far. Good track, but not as good as even 2112, Hemispheres, or Test For Echo for that matter.

A lot of people have a thing for the Grace Under Pressure artwork, maybe it clouded their judgement...

tongue.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 20 2006, 08:00 PM)
Subdivisions did deserve the win here. Amazing track, though I'm not sure how DEW made it this far. Good track, but not as good as even 2112, Hemispheres, or Test For Echo for that matter.

A lot of people have a thing for the Grace Under Pressure artwork, maybe it clouded their judgement...

tongue.gif

Blech. I don't like the cover art AT ALL.

If Between The Wheels won as an album closer, I actually wouldn't be very disappointed at all. BTW is a very appropriate closer for the album and its dark, brooding lyrical concepts.

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Aug 20 2006, 09:02 PM)

tongue.gif

If Between The Wheels won as an album closer, I actually wouldn't be very disappointed at all. BTW is a very appropriate closer for the album and its dark, brooding lyrical concepts.

I think DEW was second because I'm a big fan of it unsure.gif

lol laugh.gif

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Aug 20 2006, 08:02 PM)

tongue.gif

The cover sucks, it's a wishy washy androidy looking landscape, it doesn't look like an album cover to me even...

Between the Wheels is cool, probably the best song on the album and they did a really great version of it last time...

Archived