'Army Of Darkness' on HD-DVD

Jack Aubrey

OK, I've decided to put off buying and HD-DVD player until the bugs are worked out and the prices come down, but now that I have learned that 'Army Of Darkness' will be getting the HD treatment, I don't know if I'll be able to wait! WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME?! Cranial explosion in 3, 2, 1...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/fa904c44.gif

Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!

"Ya know your shoelace is untied."

Are you planning on going HD-DVD? I think Blu-Ray is far superior in all aspects. Bigger disc size (HD-DVD is 15 GB single layer, 30 double, while Blu-Ray is 25 single, 50 double) and it has more studio support. Universal is the only studio that is only going with HD-DVD, while Sony, MGM, Buena Vista, 20th Century Fox, and I believe one other I can't remember is going to be strictly Blu-Ray. All others will put out versions for both, until one goes the way of Beta. Unless all you get is Universal, go with HD-DVD, but unless that's the case, Blu-Ray is the way to go.