2006/2007 Fantasy Football

Batman

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Nov 21 2006, 11:21 AM)

I think I have finshed first or second for definite cool.gif common001.gif YAY

no.gif If you lose even just 1 of your last 2 games and I win both you could finish 3rd tongue.gif

Spirit that sucks to score 178 points and then lose the match by .01 of a point eh.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Nov 21 2006, 08:49 AM)
Spirit that sucks to score 178 points and then lose the match by .01 of a point  eh.gif

Yeah... and it pretty much puts my playoff chances in dire straights sad.gif

Of course Testes could pull the old FOLDARAMA and i could slip in the back door new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 27 2006, 02:34 PM)
Batman can you please tell me how the playoffs work for our league?

In the first league The top SIX teams get in based on win/loss seating with teams with the same win/loss record then go by points.

The Playoffs start in week 14 the top two teams have a bye in the first week.

( Now I did not realize this till after the season had started and I have been trying to get someone from yahoo to let me know why we can't change this but,it's free so there are somethings you can't fix)

Now the Second League its the top Four same seeding as the other league however less teams in the league so less playoff spots.

The Playoffs in this League starts in week 15

There is a "Consolation" Bracket in this league that are for the Teams Ranked 5,6,7 and 8

(On a side note I am very disappoint with Yahoo this year more so then others it is all but impossible to get any real info out of them and they make it extremely hard to change certain things within the season. The Can't cut list is the perfect example Portis was hurt almost the whole year yet most weeks he was on the can't cut list?)

I hope this clears it up for you Test confused13.gif

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!!

Edited by Batman

QUOTE (Batman @ Nov 27 2006, 06:56 PM)

In the first league The top SIX teams get in based on win/loss seating with teams with the same win/loss record then go by points.

( Now I did not realize this till after the season had started and I have been trying to get someone from yahoo to let me know why we can't change this but,it's free so there are somethings you can't fix)

Now the Second League its the top Four same seeding as the other league however less teams in the league so less playoff spots.

There is a "Consolation" Bracket in this league that are for the Teams Ranked 5,6,7 and 8

(On a side note I am very disappoint with Yahoo this year more so then others it is all but impossible to get any real info out of them and they make it extremely hard to change certain things within the season. The Can't cut list is the perfect example Portis was hurt almost the whole year yet most weeks he was on the can't cut list?)

Thanks.

I was confused because there is no playoff during week 17. So first round is week 14, semi-finals week 15 and championship game for week 16 right?

I remember before it was 14 week sked with first round set for week 15, semis set for week 16 and champ. game on last week of season...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 27 2006, 07:17 PM)

Thanks.

I was confused because there is no playoff during week 17. So first round is week 14, semi-finals week 15 and championship game for week 16 right?

I remember before it was 14 week sked with first round set for week 15, semis set for week 16 and champ. game on last week of season...

Week 17 is horrible for a Superbowl Game a lot of top players are usually rested for the playoffs.

QUOTE (Batman @ Nov 27 2006, 07:31 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 27 2006, 07:17 PM)

Thanks.

Week 17 is horrible for a Superbowl Game a lot of top players are usually rested for the playoffs.

That's a very good point. Never thought of that. Thanks trink39.gif

QUOTE (Raider917 @ Nov 27 2006, 08:33 PM)
the weather will make for an interesting monday nighter this week. icon_alienjig.gif

Hey you get a Bye two weeks in a row angry.gif wacko.gif biggrin.gif

I turn on the game last night and thought they were in Green Bay!

Good luck today Batman new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think you'll avenge your defeat earlier in the season. Your team looks much stronger now trink39.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 3 2006, 09:55 AM)
Good luck today Batman new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think you'll avenge your defeat earlier in the season. Your team looks much stronger now trink39.gif

Yup and it laid an egg as always

Nice win Huck! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Dec 4 2006, 06:58 AM)
Hmm I think I finshed first YUSS a rookie won the league smell my cheese trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Sorry for bragging oops.gif

Well done all players.

Ah, The playoffs are still coming up.

But nice job coming in first trink39.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 4 2006, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 3 2006, 09:55 AM)
Good luck today Batman  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think you'll  avenge your defeat earlier in the season. Your team looks much stronger now  trink39.gif

Yup and it laid an egg as always

Nice win Huck! trink39.gif

laugh.gif Unlucky Batfink biggrin.gif