Vancouver Canucks New Coach

*Limelight*

The Vancouver Canucks have called a news conference for 4pm et/1pm pt where they are expected to announce Alain Vigneault as the team's new head coach.

Vigneault would be returning for his second stint in the NHL, after coaching three seasons with the Montreal Canadiens from 1997-98 to 1999-2000.

He also coached junior hockey in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League for the Hull Olympiques, Beauport Harfangs, and the Prince Edward Island Rocket.

Vigneault coached the American Hockey League's Manitoba Moose in 2005-06.

Who is this guy?

I really don't know, even after reading this.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jun 20 2006, 01:04 PM)

The Vancouver Canucks have called a news conference for 4pm et/1pm pt where they are expected to announce Alain Vigneault as the team's new head coach.

Vigneault would be returning for his second stint in the NHL, after coaching three seasons with the Montreal Canadiens from 1997-98 to 1999-2000.

He also coached junior hockey in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League for the Hull Olympiques, Beauport Harfangs, and the Prince Edward Island Rocket.

Vigneault coached the American Hockey League's Manitoba Moose in 2005-06.

Who is this guy?

I really don't know, even after reading this.

HIM?!?!? Wow...didn't know that it was he who got the job. He was briefly with the Habs.....I didn't like him but that might have been due to the fact that I am a B's fan..... laugh.gif

Archived