Opie and Anthony back on FM

furie

The radio team of opie and anthony who were removed from radio after the sex in st patrick's cathedral occured are now going back to fm radio. as a loyal xm subscriber i've listened to them and ron & fez for the past 1 1/2 years now. i have mixed feelings about the semi move to freefm.

thoughts?

I do NOT pay to listen to radio, and I'm thrilled they are coming back. I have missed them since they got booted. I can't wait!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 24 2006, 08:39 PM)
I do NOT pay to listen to radio, and I'm thrilled they are coming back. I have missed them since they got booted. I can't wait!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

why not? you pay to watch tv.....

QUOTE (furie @ Apr 27 2006, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 24 2006, 08:39 PM)
I do NOT pay to listen to radio, and I'm thrilled they are coming back.  I have missed them since they got booted.  I can't wait!!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

why not? you pay to watch tv.....

I never said I wouldn't, I simply don't right now. And it's great I can listen to them again. trink38.gif

Well I'm not a big O&A fan. Since I have gotten my Sirius I haven't listened to regular radio. Of course being back in Canada I wouldn't be able to hear them anyways. As for paying for radio, I think it is one of the best purchases I have made. I can get anytype of music commercial free, and all the talk, news, and comedy I want. Unlike cable with 300 channels and nothing on, satillite radio always has great stuff on 24 hours a day.

Archived