Post 3 useless facts

Geds

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Aug 30 2005, 08:38 PM)
1. The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

2.It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

3."ANd saint attela rasised the hand grenade up on high saying "O lord bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits in thy mercy" And then the lord did grin and the people feasted upon the lambs and sloaths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit baths......Skip a bit brother....And the lord spake saying "First take out the holy pin, then thou shall count to three, no more, no less, three shall be the number thou shall count and the number of the counting shall be three. FOur thall shall not count neither count thou two, accepting that thou precede to three. Five is right out. Once the nuber three Being the third number reached, THEN LOBBETH THOU THINE HOLY HAnd grenade of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughtyt in my sight shall snuff it. Namen"

1) I can buy thAT.

2) Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. 062802puke_prv.gif

3)I can buy that one, too. tongue.gif

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) 'Lily the Pink' by Scaffold featured on backing vocals, making his recording debut, a certain Reg Dwight, better known as Elton John

2) There are only two examples of Shakespeare's signature known to exist

3) Apparently, despite their reputation, owls are incredibly stupid

I used to wear TUBE SOCK, when it was COOL

1- Tube socks ,were never Kewl smile.gif

2- Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

3-The bagpipe was originally made from the liver of a dead sheep.

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 31 2005, 02:59 AM)

Back in the 70's tube socks were "in" and if you came to gym class without them you got rode for wearing uncool socks. Some kids are idiots I guess, maybe it was just the ignoramus school I was going to at the time. confused13.gif

2- Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

Deet is "cover up" and it isn't something that skeeters hate? That's hard to believe because when I had a lot of deet on I seen skeeters land on me then quickly fly away as if they landed in a big pile of dog crap or something. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 31 2005, 03:33 AM)

Back in the 70's tube socks were "in" and if you came to gym class without them you got rode for wearing uncool socks. Some kids are idiots I guess, maybe it was just the ignoramus school I was going to at the time. confused13.gif

i got rode for wearing to different color tube socks!

left sock Red stripe_ right sock Green stripe laugh.gif

hand me downs rofl3.gif

i remember the 70's yes.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 31 2005, 03:53 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 31 2005, 03:33 AM)

i got rode for wearing to different color tube socks!

left sock Red stripe_ right sock Green stripe laugh.gif

hand me downs rofl3.gif

i remember the 70's yes.gif

LOL, ya me too I bet. I remember telling my mom I HAD to have matches on gym day. Kids can be brutal. laugh.gif

1. In the United States, a pound of potato chips cost two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes

2. Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category.

3. On the cartoon show 'The Jetsons', Jane is 33 years old and her daughter Judy is 15.

Great thread! biggrin.gif

What the hell happened to my thread?

biggrin.gif

1) I knew that about Deet

2) You guys are funny.

3) I LOVE a good thread hijacking, from just about anyone, even if it's my own thread. (I've been known to hijack my own now and then.) ph34r.gif

4) we need an add reply button at the TOP of the page....or a shortcut to add your reply when finished typing. Anyone have any better ways of doing this?

QUOTE (Cygnus x-1 @ Aug 31 2005, 07:18 AM)
What the hell happened to my thread?

biggrin.gif

1)  I knew that about Deet
2)  You guys are funny.
3)  I LOVE a good thread hijacking, from just about anyone, even if it's my own thread. (I've been known to hijack my own now and then.) ph34r.gif

4) we need an add reply button at the TOP of the page....or a shortcut to add your reply when finished typing. Anyone have any better ways of doing this?

USeful fact: 1. There is an add reply button at thep top!

2. The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card!

3. In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter."

Edited by endlesslymocking

1) The Dead Kennedys played a show at my high school

2) I never swam in The Olympics

3) My "index toe" is longer than my big toe

1. I'm related to Hollywood legend Ava Garder (4th cousin)

2. Good Times is the first sitcom with an entirely black cast.

3. Poisonous snakes are typically identified by the triangular shape of their heads.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 31 2005, 10:32 AM)

3. Poisonous snakes are typically identified by the triangular shape of their heads.

#3 is certainly not a useless fact!

So you owe me one. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus x-1 @ Aug 31 2005, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 31 2005, 10:32 AM)

#3 is certainly not a useless fact!

So you owe me one. biggrin.gif

Fair enough. tongue.gif

3. I killed a snake last night outside my apartment. 1287.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Aug 31 2005, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnus x-1 @ Aug 31 2005, 07:18 AM)

USeful fact: 1. There is an add reply button at thep top!

I meant on the page where you type your comment.

I know there is one at the top of THIS page.

doh.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 31 2005, 11:33 AM)
Did you change your user name?

1) yes, I did.

2) Geds is what I was called on the other forums I'm abandoning in favor of this one.....

3) Special thanks to drumnut for telling me how to do it, And thanks to admin for doing it for me!

Boy if the REAL geddy lee tries to log in and use that name, he's gonna be pissed....

rofl3.gif

Edited by Geds

QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 31 2005, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 31 2005, 11:33 AM)
Did you change your user name?

1) yes, I did.

2) Geds is what I was called on the other forums I'm abandoning in favor of this one.....

3) Special thanks to drumnut for telling me how to do it, And thanks to admin for doing it for me!

Boy if the REAL geddy lee tries to log in and use that name, he's gonna be pissed....

rofl3.gif

Okay, #2 has me curious. Which other boards have you departed? You can PM me if you'd rather.

1) If hyou cook a McDonalds hamburger on a converntional grill, you will end up with something, roughly, the size of a 2p piece.

2) The coating on McChicken Sandwiches and Chicken Nuggets contains celery.

3) McDonalds food tastes like shite

I was on the Glenn Beck Forum. I have no reason to hide that.

I'm tired of the drama over there, though, and when i went cruising for a new forum to get onto, this one came up.....MUCH more fitting for me, I believe.

It was hard being the only Rush fan AND musician over there.....But I was ONE OF A KIND........

(the other forums were local....You'd have no reason to know of them, and more importantly, no reason to care about them....) biggrin.gif

1. I agree with Slaine that McDonald's tastes like "shite"

2. Big Mac's were indirectly (or perhaps directly) promoted during episodes of Good Times. (J.J. was always talking about going to get a Big Mac)

3. Burger King tastes better than McDonald's.