Mammograms

blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 5 2006, 10:18 PM)
Just got word my Dad is stable enough to be flown by Medi-vac So as soon as the Hospital here gets a bed available he will be Medi-vac here ..the plane is on standby .......But not sure on how much notice we will get but it is finally in the move forward stage biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif My nerves i tell yah wacko.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/pussmun2.gif

Try a little cool10.gif for the nerves.

I know I didn't have to tell YOU that. rofl3.gif

This is GREAT NEWS!!! yes.gif

I hope all goes well for all of you.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 5 2006, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 5 2006, 10:18 PM)
Just got word my Dad is stable enough to be flown by Medi-vac So as soon as the Hospital here gets a bed available he will be Medi-vac here ..the plane is on standby .......But not sure on how much notice we will get but it is finally in the move forward stage  biggrin.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif My nerves i tell yah  wacko.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/pussmun2.gif

Try a little cool10.gif for the nerves.

I know I didn't have to tell YOU that. rofl3.gif

This is GREAT NEWS!!! yes.gif

I hope all goes well for all of you.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yeh i am out of the good stuff & need more now laugh.gif

If they are on stand by that means this is an hourly thing.... which means you may only have an hour of notice before they fly... but it will take I believe 1-2 hours by chooper to get here then they have to restabilize him in the hospital here and then he'll be able to get a visitor wink.gif

Hope they get this bed fast for you!!!!

Take one breathe at a time... and start drinking or eating chicken noodle soup!!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 5 2006, 09:18 PM)
Just got word my Dad is stable enough to be flown by Medi-vac So as soon as the Hospital here gets a bed available he will be Medi-vac here ..the plane is on standby .......But not sure on how much notice we will get but it is finally in the move forward stage biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif My nerves i tell yah wacko.gif

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This is the news I've been wanting to hear biggrin.gif

I also read about your day/night at Chaotica's house. I was lol at your message to Missy's hubby laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 6 2006, 03:37 PM)
Just thought i would let you know No word on the Bed here in hospital sad.gif so still waiting .

sad.gif For me, waiting is the hardest part. I have no patience eh.gif

I hope you hear something soon! smile.gif

Oh, I also hope you have a more 'quiet' evening wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 6 2006, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 6 2006, 03:37 PM)
Just thought i would let you know No word on the Bed here in hospital  sad.gif so still waiting .

sad.gif For me, waiting is the hardest part. I have no patience eh.gif

I hope you hear something soon! smile.gif

Oh, I also hope you have a more 'quiet' evening wink.gif tongue.gif

Patience thank goodness i have some of that laugh.gif & shhhhhhhh so far so good here but should be turning soon laugh.gif baby has not had a nap to-day right now he is eating crackers . unsure.gif

Well I just got off the phone with Blonde...

She just got word that her dad will be medivaked tomorrow afternoon to Met hospital here in Windsor.... and that her brother will be flying in on Fri afternoon/night...

Sorry she doesn't have times and she has no internet or tv tonight her cable went out and she is going crazy wacko.gif

She was supposed to email her brother tonight but since she has no internet she won't be able to get anymore info till she gets here tomorrow sad.gif

Hope she is able to get some sleep tonight unsure.gif

Her other brother is causing some problems ... don't know what confused13.gif but in time she will tell all

Thats all the update I have as we know more we will update here

QUOTE (chaotica @ Dec 6 2006, 07:06 PM)

She just got word that her dad will be medivaked tomorrow afternoon to Met hospital here in Windsor.... and that her brother will be flying in on Fri afternoon/night...

Sorry she doesn't have times and she has no internet or tv tonight her cable went out and she is going crazy wacko.gif

She was supposed to email her brother tonight but since she has no internet she won't be able to get anymore info till she gets here tomorrow sad.gif

Her other brother is causing some problems ... don't know what confused13.gif but in time she will tell all

I'm glad he's coming tomorrow smile.gif

I bet blonde's going crazy without the internet plus tv sad.gif Hope they fix it soon!

Thanks, for the news, Missy biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 6 2006, 08:19 PM)

She was supposed to email her brother tonight but since she has no internet she won't be able to get anymore info till she gets here tomorrow  sad.gif

Her other brother is causing some problems ... don't know what  confused13.gif but in time she will tell all

I bet blonde's going crazy without the internet plus tv sad.gif Hope they fix it soon!

thanks Missy for the update...

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 6 2006, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 6 2006, 08:19 PM)

She was supposed to email her brother tonight but since she has no internet she won't be able to get anymore info till she gets here tomorrow  sad.gif

Her other brother is causing some problems ... don't know what  confused13.gif but in time she will tell all

thanks Missy for the update...

no prob blush4.gif this was something I was able to do for her....

It's snowing really hard right now and I hope that doesn't interfere with the medivak scared.gif

As much as I love the snow I wish it would've waited till he was here!!!!

I'mmmmm Backkk wink.gif Get this the guy upstairs from me hacked my cable grrrrrrrrr I have it back now but am at Chaotica's so when i get home tonight i will be back on to finish updating all .

Now for my Dad He is Here!!!!!! i just called the hospital & he is in his room so as soon as Missy's hubby gets home i will be up to the hospital! I did find out last night from my sister in-law ( i had to call her ) that the only way they could get him stable for the plane home was to put in a feeding tube and wait . it worked so now once my brother gets here ( he should be here late Friday Night ) we may have a few hard decisions to make I will guide him as he & my stepsister have POA over this . But i will have my say ! So please continue Praying Please as it Helps me knowing i have so many Friends in TRF that really care & TY .

And Thankyou Chatotica for updating when i can't !

Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 7 2006, 02:11 PM)
I'mmmmm Backkk wink.gif Get this the guy upstairs from me hacked my cable grrrrrrrrr I have it back now but am at Chaotica's so when i get home tonight i will be back on to finish updating all .

Now for my Dad He is Here!!!!!! i just called the hospital & he is in his room so as soon as Missy's hubby gets home i will be up to the hospital! I did find out last night from my sister in-law ( i had to call her ) that the only way they could get him stable for the plane home was to put in a feeding tube and wait . it worked so now once my brother gets here ( he should be here late Friday Night ) we may have a few hard decisions to make I will guide him as he & my stepsister have POA over this . But i will have my say ! So please continue Praying Please as it Helps me knowing i have so many Friends in TRF that really care & TY .

And Thankyou Chatotica for updating when i can't !

applaudit.gif I'm so glad your dad's finally there biggrin.gif

My prayers to you and your dad...Always heart.gif rose.gif

rose.gif TY Daylin

b_sigh.gif Relief I saw my Dad biggrin.gif He is alot better than i expected ! He was even eating a bit By mouth when i got there ,but they took him for a Xray so by the time he got back he didn't want anymore . So before I left they hooked up the feeding tube But He wants to try eat Yahoooooo smile.gif He has lost a awful amount of weight but that is ok cause now he can put it back on ! I questioned my brother ( i called him when i got back here ) about a few things & told him he needs to find out exactly what they did to him down South Cause my Dad says they removed some of his digestive track My brother says No I said then why is he cut down there confused13.gif so anyways my brother will be here by 8 pm tomorrow night & I will just wait for him at the hospital .He did tell me ( my Dad ) that he did want to die But now he don't smile.gif so we shall see when we get to meet with the Drs and see whats going on & what needs to be done now . But he did tell me they will not be going back down South anymore . What a relief that is !

Thanks All for the Prayers See they do work !!!

Had to Add My Dad got here at 11pm. last night & I gave my brother Sh*t for lieing to me But he said why i knew you would of sat at the hospital waiting & he is right there But still I am the older sibbling quit trying to protect me grrrrrrr

Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 7 2006, 06:53 PM)
rose.gif TY Daylin

b_sigh.gif Relief I saw my Dad biggrin.gif He is alot better than i expected ! He was even eating a bit By mouth when i got there ,but they took him for a Xray so by the time he got back he didn't want anymore . So before I left they hooked up the feeding tube But He wants to try eat Yahoooooo smile.gif He has lost a awful amount of weight but that is ok cause now he can put it back on ! I questioned my brother ( i called him when i got back here ) about a few things & told him he needs to find out exactly what they did to him down South Cause my Dad says they removed some of his digestive track My brother says No I said then why is he cut down there confused13.gif so anyways my brother will be here by 8 pm tomorrow night & I will just wait for him at the hospital .He did tell me ( my Dad ) that he did want to die But now he don't smile.gif so we shall see when we get to meet with the Drs and see whats going on & what needs to be done now . But he did tell me they will not be going back down South anymore . What a relief that is !

Thanks All for the Prayers See they do work !!!

Had to Add My Dad got here at 11pm. last night & I gave my brother Sh*t for lieing to me But he said why i knew you would of sat at the hospital waiting & he is right there But still I am the older sibbling quit trying to protect me grrrrrrr

Well, I'm happy you got to see your dad, and that he's finally close to you biggrin.gif Maybe, when your brother gets there you can have a better chance of talking to him about things. You are always in my thoughts and prayers...you know this, but I'll keep on telling you wink.gif

hey blonde...

i'm glad your dad made it home safe....

it is soooo great you got to see him and be with him...

keep up the faith!

i'm continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers!!!

here:

for you and your dad.... heart.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/angel.jpg

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 8 2006, 06:16 AM)
hey blonde...
i'm glad your dad made it home safe....
it is soooo great you got to see him and be with him...
keep up the faith!
i'm continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers!!!

here:
for you and your dad.... heart.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/angel.jpg

Ty Daylin & Ladi I really think All the Prayers work . rose.gif rose.gif

I will be going up after work again tonight ,& waiting for my brother to get there .

I am glad he is there with you. This

must be such a relief. I will continue

praying for all of you.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/praying.gif

Thanks Ceej I feel for my brother driving here this afternoon i will be worrying about him now London got dumped on and will be having white out conditions to-day they got 2 feet of that crap Chaotica loves so much tongue.gif to you Missy laugh.gif But better them than us . I sent a e-mail to his wife to call & warn him about the highways .

Ty Ceej ........sorry I haven't updated but my Dad has had me in a mind boggle for the last few days ....To-day he was better with me . He is back to not eating again so they use the feeding tube ......he says the food is gross ( hospital food ain't all that great ) but he has to try .He was sick yesterday says it was the hospital food laugh.gif