Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 treatments and you'll be finished with the invader!!!

You got this this thing beat. yes.gif

Prayers and thoughts are with you. rose.gif

eyesre4.gif Ok Peeps I am Going to Kick this Invader to the Curb Starting next Tuesday at 2:15pm my first radiation treament so by the End of Sept. I will be DONE...........I refuse to believe that this will be anywhere as bad as the Chemo so lets get any left over cells that may be lingering in my breast & Be Gone with it !!!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 30 2006, 05:28 PM)
eyesre4.gif Ok Peeps I am Going to Kick this Invader to the Curb Starting next Tuesday at 2:15pm my first radiation treament so by the End of Sept. I will be DONE...........I refuse to believe that this will be anywhere as bad as the Chemo so lets get any left over cells that may be lingering in my breast & Be Gone with it !!!!! yes.gif

applaudit.gif

You will be done by the end of September!!!

That means you will be able to ejoy almost

ALL OF AUTUMN!!! wub.gif

You will do fine.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Carol.

rose.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 2 2006, 10:52 PM)
eyesre4.gif I am still fighting the nausea ......Hey Ceej how long after Chemo for the side effects to take a hike ?? I am not doing too bad but hope it don't carry on into next week grrrrr wacko.gif

I wish I could give you a definate answer here but

I didn't have chemo. confused13.gif Sorry.

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

rose.gif

Hey blonde... I've been following your story for a while and I wish you the best. I ran across this article in my friends journal today... it's about how detox your body from radiation, which you might want to consider... it's based around emergency measures but there's some info for cancer patients too, like keeping up your B12... might want to print it out and show it to your doc. A diet of brown rice & miso & dark green veggies probably can't hurt anyway! I hope it's not too overwhelming, I just am really admiring you getting through this, and want the best for you. Take care.

http://alobar.livejournal.com/1815616.html

QUOTE (open secret @ Sep 3 2006, 11:49 PM)
Hey blonde... I've been following your story for a while and I wish you the best. I ran across this article in my friends journal today... it's about how detox your body from radiation, which you might want to consider... it's based around emergency measures but there's some info for cancer patients too, like keeping up your B12... might want to print it out and show it to your doc. A diet of brown rice & miso & dark green veggies probably can't hurt anyway! I hope it's not too overwhelming, I just am really admiring you getting through this, and want the best for you. Take care.

http://alobar.livejournal.com/1815616.html

bekloppt.gif & ty i will read it Wecome to TRF !!

I just realized the time and thought of you... yes.gif

Hope all went well and you are feeling better soon!!!

Prayers and thoughts are with you.

rose.gif

Well the first one is over ..........i was a bit nervous but ok .........i do have a bit of pain in the underarm & breast I can see the bra coming off in a few days unsure.gif i would imagine by Friday it will be very sore sad.gif hope i am wrong tomorrows is at 3:30pm a different time each day ....15 more to go wacko.gif

bekloppt.gif rayzray & Ceej Ty rose.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 5 2006, 10:16 PM)
Well the first one is over ..........i was a bit nervous but ok .........i do have a bit of pain in the underarm & breast I can see the bra coming off in a few days unsure.gif i would imagine by Friday it will be very sore sad.gif hope i am wrong tomorrows is at 3:30pm a different time each day ....15 more to go wacko.gif

bekloppt.gif rayzray & Ceej Ty rose.gif

I hear you there Blonde about the bra. I ended up wearing those white tank tops that men wear... (woman beaters). It was way to painful to wear a bra. yes.gif Try this it might help you as well.

As far as the pain... I had some but it wasn't to bad once I cool10.gif

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

rose.gif

I hear you on the cool10.gif but i can't do that at work sad.gif so i don't get to do that till i get home there are times we have done it at work but the boss likes to wait till evening too sad.gif I figure i will probably borrow a few of my bosses tee shirts like that they would be more comfortable .i can't wait for this to be done !!!!

Well 2nd one is done but already they are thinking i am getting a breast infection ohmy.gif cause they are saying it is too red and hot for just having 1 treatment but they did the 2nd one so 14 to go .Tomorrow is at 10:30am they changed it on me they said they had a emergency so ever one got a new time . eh.gif