Shameless plug: Trilogy in Sacramento

CygnusX-1Bk2

Trilogy will be presenting two 1 hour sets of your favorite Rush tunes at The Roadhouse in Sacramento January 27th starting at 10:30 PM. The sets will include many fan favorites as well as deep album cuts. Hope to see you there!

Friday January 27, 2006

10:30 PM

The Roadhouse

1556 Bell Ave.

Sacramento, Ca.

916-929-3957

also playing:

Modifyde @ 8:00

Trilogy are a 3 man tribute playing Rush favorites and deep album cuts from:

Moving Pictures

Permanent Waves

Hemispheres

Signals

And more!

Band info:

Trilogy Homepage

Come see and hear Neil Peart's Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures/Exit Stage Left drumkit!

http://home.earthlink.net/~jcdiazjr/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/trilogy_june2005_300.jpg

Edited by CygnusX-1Bk2

Wish i lived up that way - come to san diego we'll watch you -

Your guitarist needs to wear a different shirt though, unless you cover for the beach boys too - Just kidding of course

Are there any legal requirements or rights issues to being a cover band?

Edited by alphseeker

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Feb 1 2006, 03:12 PM)
Just curious,
Are their any legal requirements to being a cover band?

God I hope not!

The show went ok I guess. The sound guy was the owner. His skills had a lot left to be desired. He had sub synths on so there was way too much low end with a more than occasional rumble and/or feedback.

Good crowd and everybody seemed to enjoy it. Got a nice written review on a tribute site.

Chris builds his own guitars using Warmoth strat style bodies and necks and various pickups depending on his needs. His main guitar (pictured above) is a double humbucker and another is a strat style, both with hard tailpieces (i.e. no trem). He just bought another that was already put together and has a Floyd Rose on it, but it has a more of a Charvel type neck on it.

For effects he uses a TC Electronics G-Major controlled by a Lexicon MPX R1 controller. His amplification is a Mesa Boogie TriAxis programmable tube Preamp through a Mesa Boogie Stereo 2:Fifty power amp. He has some other stuff I am not sure of. I'll ask him and post later.