London Knights 2006 Edition

Test4VitalSigns

After the Knights' phenomenal championship year last year it was expected that the Knights would slip and probably would not be good enough to repeat as champs but so far they are still playing well....they have won 30 of 42 games and are currently tied for 2nd best record overall...It seems they just might be in good enough shape for a run at repeating as champions....

I have to admit I haven't followed them closely as I did last year (with the return of the NHL and the expectations being lowered this year) but I'm getting back into it and gonna try and see a few games in the coming months.....THE KNIGHTS STILL ROCK!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/nextone/LondonKnightslogo2.jpg

Knights finished first overall for third straight year!! 1022.gif

Time to defend the championship....The London Knights will face the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds in the first round of the OHL playoffs next week.

I must admit with the NHL being back I've slacked off a bit following these guys...after all last year was a special and great experience.

It is so cool they are repeating their success this year...Time to win the Memorial Cup again! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 18 2006, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 18 2006, 04:59 PM)
The Knight's are going to kick the Erie Otters a$$es tonight because Erie sux. 062802puke_prv.gif  The hockey team is terrible too. yes.gif Erie lost to Kitchener 10-0 last night. z7shysterical.gif  doh.gif

Actually Erie's beating them 4-1 in the 3rd unsure.gif

laugh.gif I know, I'm watching it on TV! If you get Adelphia cable, it's on channel 12. What did the Knights do, bet against themselves?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 18 2006, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 18 2006, 09:46 PM)
Final score, 3-1 Erie. (Don't give Erie any more credit than it deserves.) no.gif

I was going by the OHL scoreboard on the website...says 4-1 confused13.gif

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/stats/schedule.php

I just watched the game live on Image Sports Network, the final was 3-1. I don't know why they are giving Erie an extra goal. confused13.gif

Archived