WB casts AQUAMAN

JohnnyBlaze

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=3750

I've never even seen Smallville. But it seems to have been quite successful even with an unknown playing Kent. The same could happen with Aquaman. And I'm all for comic book characters being adapted to the small or big screen.

The King of Atlantis always seemed more interesting to me than the Man of Steel.

I wonder why they didn't cast Vinny Chase? tongue.gif

I'm glad they are bringing Aquaman out of the depths, so to speak. I've always been a fan.

ALLLRIGHT!! That's awsome! Man, I used to watch Aquaman on Sundays as a kid back in Chile----then I got to the U.S. and saw the guy playing a Ewing on the show Dallas, which ticked me off doh.gif (but at least he played a nice guy sarcasm.gif ).

Hey don't knock off The Man of Steel. He's the love of my life wub.gif Yes I'm fing.gif

Man, that guy that plays the young Clark Kent in Smallville is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I am actually censored in my house from ever saying that outloud ever again. Funny how a cute young chap on T.V. who I will never ever meet, can turn an ordinarily non-jealous husband into an icon_alienjig.gif tongue.gif

fists crying.gif I miss Christopher Reeve fists crying.gif

Now, Mr. Peart, don't you get jealous on me, you are one of my favorite superheroes, too. cheer.gif

QUOTE (Chilena @ Jan 9 2006, 01:32 PM)
ALLLRIGHT!! That's awsome! Man, I used to watch Aquaman on Sundays as a kid back in Chile----then I got to the U.S. and saw the guy playing a Ewing on the show Dallas, which ticked me off doh.gif (but at least he played a nice guy sarcasm.gif ).

Hey don't knock off The Man of Steel. He's the love of my life wub.gif Yes I'm fing.gif

Man, that guy that plays the young Clark Kent in Smallville is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I am actually censored in my house from ever saying that outloud ever again. Funny how a cute young chap on T.V. who I will never ever meet, can turn an ordinarily non-jealous husband into an icon_alienjig.gif tongue.gif

fists crying.gif I miss Christopher Reeve fists crying.gif

Now, Mr. Peart, don't you get jealous on me, you are one of my favorite superheroes, too. cheer.gif

Chilena... Patrick Duffy played THE MAN FROM ATLANTIS. That was NOT Aquaman. If anything it was closer to Namor, THE SUBMARINER than Aquaman, but it's cool that you even remember that lame show. laugh.gif I hope it does well, this WB version of Aquaman, but only time will tell.