The official Hilda thread...

Tick

yes im here. you guys are bunch of nuts. went to toronto for both shows, fun was had by all. have to go back to chicago and thats alright since i get to explore , the focus is sharp in the city. so how is everyone doing?

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 23 2010, 07:17 AM)
yes im here. you guys are bunch of nuts.  went to toronto for both shows, fun was had by all.  have to go back to chicago and thats alright since i get to explore , the focus is sharp in the city. so how is everyone doing?

Where you been hiding yourself young lady? unsure.gif confused13.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 23 2010, 12:17 PM)
yes im here. you guys are bunch of nuts. went to toronto for both shows, fun was had by all. have to go back to chicago and thats alright since i get to explore , the focus is sharp in the city. so how is everyone doing?

Hey Hilda. How you been?

You should try to get to the big gathering at the PNC show in New Jersey. We'd love to party with you at the tailgate and on the lawn. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 25 2010, 12:43 PM)
yes im here. you guys are bunch of nuts.  went to toronto for both shows, fun was had by all.  have to go back to chicago and thats alright since i get to explore , the focus is sharp in the city. so how is everyone doing?

Hey Hilda. How you been?

You should try to get to the big gathering at the PNC show in New Jersey. We'd love to party with you at the tailgate and on the lawn. trink39.gif

I second that suggestion! It'd be awesome to chill and grill with the legendary HILDA! trink39.gif

wish i could go to concert to be with tick and everyone . time t bake the rolls !!! have had terrible fever for two weeks so i am trying to get well for chicago. my husband has a ticket for vegas. usually he takes motorcyle cross counrty for his sony playstation meeting guess he jumped the gun and got ticket. they told him he must fly out to vegas so he can't attend show. I am so ready to join troutman so i can eat fish for breakfest lunch and dinner. serious, love it love it love it.

Thanks for stopping by! Get well soon! bekloppt.gif atickhum.gif

When Hilda is in the house, her presence is always felt!(that and we see her name listed with the others) atickhum.gif
  • Like 1

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 12 2010, 03:30 PM)
When Hilda is in the house, her presence is always felt!(that and we see her name listed with the others) atickhum.gif

rofl3.gif

hilda sighting!

hilda

United States

Viewing Topic: Can you call security on security??? Aug 21 2010, 08:56 AM PM

hello there, tomorrow i embark on a nine hr. drive to the great city of chicago with my rush buddy; Jerry. our spouses are into rush only if close by and usually one has to stay home to watch the kids. It keeps costs down because we split everything. is anyone here going to that show? i would love to met up and chill before concert, we don't bite.
  • Like 1

QUOTE (hilda @ Aug 21 2010, 09:59 AM)
hello there, tomorrow i embark on a nine hr. drive to the great city of chicago with my rush buddy; Jerry. our spouses are into rush only if close by and usually one has to stay home to watch the kids. It keeps costs down because we split everything. is anyone here going to that show? i would love to met up and chill before concert, we don't bite.

bekloppt.gif

I wish we were going there. I would love to meet up with you. I think the only show we're doing though is PNC, and we're not even sure about that.

Check the Rush, Hot Tub Time Machine section of the board. They have all the dates and venues listed there and people discuss who's going.

Hope you have a great time Hilda, and hopefully we'll one day meet at a show. 1022.gif

I wish you had choose the Mohegan Sun show, the preshow was off the charts!

• Like 1

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 21 2010, 10:02 AM)
hello there,  tomorrow i embark on a nine hr. drive to the great city of chicago with my rush buddy; Jerry.  our spouses are into rush only if close by and usually one has to stay home to watch the kids.  It keeps costs down because we split everything.  is anyone here going to that show? i would love to met up and chill before concert, we don't bite.

bekloppt.gif

I wish we were going there. I would love to meet up with you. I think the only show we're doing though is PNC, and we're not even sure about that.

Check the Rush, Hot Tub Time Machine section of the board. They have all the dates and venues listed there and people discuss who's going.

Hope you have a great time Hilda, and hopefully we'll one day meet at a show. 1022.gif

Boston got scrapped? I'm sure that will bum out many.

• Like 1

sorry about the situation necro ,hope it improves soon. well doctor called me today and told me i have mono. no wonder i have missed the whole summer. dragging myself to concerts feeling like crap. atleast i will get better.
  • Like 1

QUOTE (hilda @ Aug 21 2010, 12:47 PM)
sorry about the situation necro ,hope it improves soon. well doctor called me today and told me i have mono. no wonder i have missed the whole summer. dragging myself to concerts feeling like crap. atleast i will get better.

sorry to hear that. I had mono in between 11th and 12th grade and I didn't feel 100% for months.