NFL Playoff Seeding Possibilities

Batman

NFC PLAYOFFS

AFC PLAYOFFS

In round on 6 seed plays 3 seed 5 seed plays 4 seed

In round two lowest seed remaing plays at 1 seed .

So the road to the Superbowl goes thru Indy and Denver in the AFC

And Seattle and Chicago in the NFC

All four are very tough teams in very tough places to play should be a great playoffs! smile.gif

PS anyone want to do Playoff Challenge? its run by NFL/CBS SPORTSLINE

Group name THE RUSH FORUM just sign and put this name in and we can track each other no head to head just points there are differant rules to this one SO READ THEM!!!!!

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 1 2006, 02:31 PM)

Group name THE RUSH FORUM just sign and put this name in and we can track each other no head to head just points there are differant rules to this one SO READ THEM!!!!!

Batty, how do I do this?

I have a team, and a name, but don't know how to put it into our group confused13.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 2 2006, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 1 2006, 02:31 PM)

Batty, how do I do this?

I have a team, and a name, but don't know how to put it into our group confused13.gif

I sent you an invite to the email address you used in the yahoo league biggrin.gif

If anyone else wants in let me know.

Game starts on Saturday!!

^

^

rofl3.gif An old Pats Helmet - that's when they were crap laugh.gif

unsure.gif I was originally bumper.gif ing this thread to rally for more teams.

We need more teams - there are only 3 of us!! angry.gif

Link: Superbowl Challenge

When you have a team, post here, and Batman can email you with the link to join the Rush Forum League

You must have known I'd be up for it 1287.gif

I have a team new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 6 2006, 10:58 AM)
Sweet hello Huck bekloppt.gif

Hi Batfink trink39.gif

Anymore coming aboard?

Not sure thats why I bummed it up with a hello maybe we should start a new thread?

OH AND VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS.................

There are four NFL playoff rounds total. Prior to each of the first two rounds of the playoffs (the Wild Card and Divisional Playoff rounds), you will choose a starting lineup of eight (8) players. You will have 300 units to "spend" assembling your team. However, prior to the Conference Championship round, you will be allowed to change only 4 players from the previous week's lineup, with the other 4 players carrying over. Finally, you will be allowed to change only 2 players prior to the Super Bowl, with 6 players carrying over from the previous week. Your challenge is to select players who will advance deep into the playoffs.

Prior to the Wild Card round, the pool of available players will be selected and each will be assigned a value (in "units") by the Administrator. Players' values will not change throughout the playoffs.

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 6 2006, 01:25 PM)
Not sure thats why I bummed it up with a hello maybe we should start a new thread?

There are four NFL playoff rounds total. Prior to each of the first two rounds of the playoffs (the Wild Card and Divisional Playoff rounds), you will choose a starting lineup of eight (8) players. You will have 300 units to "spend" assembling your team. However, prior to the Conference Championship round, you will be allowed to change only 4 players from the previous week's lineup, with the other 4 players carrying over. Finally, you will be allowed to change only 2 players prior to the Super Bowl, with 6 players carrying over from the previous week. Your challenge is to select players who will advance deep into the playoffs.

Prior to the Wild Card round, the pool of available players will be selected and each will be assigned a value (in "units") by the Administrator. Players' values will not change throughout the playoffs.

I've done this before. It is difficult comp26.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 6 2006, 12:25 PM)

I think you may be able to edit the thread title and description confused13.gif

You'd think all these so called football pundits would put their money where there mouth is..or maybe their too chicken? wink.gif

doh.gif I've played a similar fantasy game on Sky Sports and scored 100+ points every week, not so this weekend...although the injury to Carson Palmer on only the second snap didn't help much wacko.gif

I'm hoping you guys haven't faired much better laugh.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 9 2006, 12:08 PM)
The 122 yards of offense the skins put up didn't help me either
That and the Spanking the Panthers but on NY.

Only 90pts for me
I forgot that it takes awhile to see everyone elses scores.

I got 107pts common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

My RBs let me down.

Picked Tom Brady, Pats D, and a cheap TE called Ben Watson wink.gif

Got Steve Smith also biggrin.gif

I hope I do a bit better this week, 68 points last week ph34r.gif

That Palmer injury really f*cked things up for me, I've not had much luck with my fantasy football QBs, with injuries to Bulger (twice) and Warner angry.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 14 2006, 12:24 PM)

That Palmer injury really f*cked things up for me, I've not had much luck with my fantasy football QBs, with injuries to Bulger (twice) and Warner angry.gif

You can change every player this week, but watch out, you HAVE to carry forward 4 players into the next round....this is the difficult bit! yes.gif

Good luck

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 14 2006, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 14 2006, 12:24 PM)
I hope I do a bit better this week, 68 points last week  ph34r.gif

That Palmer injury really f*cked things up for me, I've not had much luck with my fantasy football QBs, with injuries to Bulger (twice) and Warner  angry.gif

You can change every player this week, but watch out, you HAVE to carry forward 4 players into the next round....this is the difficult bit! yes.gif

Good luck

Yeah I know you can change the players tongue.gif It's very similar to the Skysports fantasy league. I didn't know about carrying players through though, I better check my team quick laugh.gif

Good luck to you too mate trink39.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 14 2006, 08:31 PM)
Good Point!!!!!!!

I just had to double check mine thanks I got allot on my mind almost forgot.

Good Luck Guys biggrin.gif

Good luck too you Batman trink39.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 14 2006, 11:24 AM)

Guess who picked Alexander wacko.gif

I'm jinxed laugh.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 15 2006, 01:48 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 14 2006, 11:24 AM)
I hope I do a bit better this week, 68 points last week  ph34r.gif

That Palmer injury really f*cked things up for me, I've not had much luck with my fantasy football QBs, with injuries to Bulger (twice) and Warner  angry.gif

Guess who picked Alexander wacko.gif

I'm jinxed laugh.gif

me too - a grand total of....

9 yards sarcasm.gif

its further than that from the front to the back of my house wacko.gif

I did pick Anderson though smile.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 15 2006, 01:06 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 15 2006, 12:24 PM)
just realised Alexander got concussed..

is he ok?

Yeah he'll be okay for the Championship game.

Andeson was a good pick, nearly went for him myself biggrin.gif

Oops forgot to log in as me laugh.gif

Archived