ULTIMATE BRONCOS THREAD!

Tick

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 18 2005, 10:15 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 18 2005, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 18 2005, 10:08 AM)
schla03.gif

great idea go to sleep huck,and when you wake up.........

THE BROCOS STILL RULE!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif common001.gif

Brocos?

wacko.gif

ummm......welllll.....aaaaaa tongue.gif can you use it in a sentence please.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant tell ya how many times i type in brocos,then read what i wrote and have to change it. tongue.gif

Oh ya, heres a pic to make this a better thread.

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2005/12/18/11/05_Min_bentd_60472.jpg

Edited by Indica

Here's another to help make it better.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/viewmastergeneral/pl_202222.jpg

tongue.gif

Gotta admit guys... it's a hell of a season for all three of us, huh? Coming down to the wire any one of us could be in the Championship.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 18 2005, 05:25 PM)
Here's another to help make it better.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/viewmastergeneral/pl_202222.jpg

tongue.gif

Gotta admit guys... it's a hell of a season for all three of us, huh? Coming down to the wire any one of us could be in the Championship.

True, it's turning out to be an exciting season. I think the colts losing a game made a hell of a difference. I somehow knew it was gonna happen this week too. The NFL is always like that, a team who seems to be struggling is always the one to take down the top teams. It's good for the ratings I think.

I didn't want anyone to ever win more games in a single season than the Steelers did last season. The Colts can Tie it now but not beat it this season. Still no team has ever won 16 reg season games and I want to keep it that way until the steelers do it LOL. Now I can honestly say that no one ever won more reg season games in a single season than the Steelers in 2004, I like to be able to say that. Even though they didn't win the super bowl last year I still like the fact that no one has won more games in a single season. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 19 2005, 01:06 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 18 2005, 04:49 PM)
Oh ya, heres a pic to make this a better thread.

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/19/195351.jpg

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent//2004/10/11/12/04_Bettis04_46220.jpg

Oh ya, heres a pic to make this thread suck, like the steelers!

dont mess with my broncos!!!!

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 20 2005, 06:05 PM)
Oh ya, heres a pic to make this thread suck, like the steelers!

dont mess with my broncos!!!!

broncos to clinch afc west on christmas eve!!! 1022.gif

well all hail the broncos, kings of the AFC west!!! be afaid, be very afaid! 1022.gif cool10.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 25 2005, 10:46 AM)
well all hail the broncos, kings of the AFC west!!! be afaid, be very afaid! 1022.gif cool10.gif common001.gif

Well Tick... CONGRATULATIONS. About a month ago, I really didn't see this happening, but you were right. I wish your team luck, but I'm gonna be pulling for New England now as they are my second favorite team right now. Since Brady became the QB they've been my second team. I'm a Michigan nut so wherever a big time Mich player goes I tend to follow. I even rooted for Denver when Griese was there. But if New England gets knocked out, then i'll go with Pitts probably. My love for Rothl goes beyond my hatred for Pa. teams. I'll root for Denver IF they make the superbowl. The only way I'd root for an NFC team would be if it were Seattle or say someone with a big name Michigan player. But ninety nine percent of the time i root for the AFC.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 26 2005, 11:12 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 25 2005, 10:46 AM)
well all hail the broncos, kings of the AFC west!!! be afaid, be very afaid! 1022.gif  cool10.gif  common001.gif

but I'm gonna be pulling for XXXX now as they are my second favorite team right now.

062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 25 2005, 03:46 PM)

I don't want to be "a faid" thanks anyway.

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 27 2005, 08:03 AM)
well all hail the broncos, kings of the AFC west!!! be afaid, be very afaid! 1022.gif  cool10.gif  common001.gif

wacko.gif

I do my best to overlook silly shit like spelling and grammar mistakes, but THAT's just HILARIOUS. Good one Huck. laugh.gif Sounds like a threat from Mike Tyson doesn't it? icon_really_happy_guy.gif

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

Edited by Necromancer

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 27 2005, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 27 2005, 08:03 AM)

wacko.gif

I do my best to overlook silly shit like spelling and grammar mistakes, but THAT's just HILARIOUS. Good one Huck. laugh.gif Sounds like a threat from Mike Tyson doesn't it? icon_really_happy_guy.gif

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

Reporter: "Now that it's all over what are your plans now"?

Tyson: "I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian"

The Broncos will be tough in the playoffs. I'm curious of the matchups in the AFC but I guess we will know on Sunday. I think it's going to be an exciting year for playoffs for some reason. Quite a few good teams in the AFC this year. yes.gif

It's never easy to go to Mile High and win but if the Broncos end up going to Indy it's going to be real tough for the Broncos.

well the broncos ,bolts finale is a meaningless game but its on tv i dont know how to feel about this game,necro what do you think?

well, over in my charger thread i gave my take on it. it's totally meaningless to everyone but Marty and he'll have the chargers fired up as if it was a big game. broncos are sitting four starters and plan to rest everyone else as well, so i'm looking for a rout by san diego. only too bad it don't matter. i'll prolly only keep updated on it rather than fully watch it. I could care less. didn't even want to do my weekly charger update or Necro's View in the charger thread, that's how disgusted i am. someone said they may not have made it but they're the best team to not be there. is that supposed to make charger fans feel better? it just adds to my feelings of 062802puke_prv.gif oh well.

good luck anyway. wish it meant something. later.

hail to the broncos !!!! 1022.gif ah now to relax for 2 weeks and then we see what happens.one things for sure this season is fun and a little suprising. necro get on board ! go AFC WEST !!!!! cool10.gif

bake the rolls ! sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 29 2005, 01:00 PM)

It's never easy to go to Mile High and win but if the Broncos end up going to Indy it's going to be real tough for the Broncos.

Damn, I just caught this.

The Broncos don't even play at Mile High anymore do they? LOL

InvescoField!!!!! That's the name. yes.gif

well now its one of my favorite parts of a great season, sit back and wait to see who you play. a great two weeks where you cant lose, you just get to reflect and enjoy what your team has accomplished. ahhh what a regular season it was ,13 glorious wins, next up a home game in front of the greatest football fans in the world.if you have read this thread at all you may have noticed i have not made one prediction as to what the broncos will do each week.i however am always confident going into each game.i know who ever we play, it wont be easy,lots of good teams this year.if we get to indy to play the colts, i know theres a good chance we wont win that one, there dam tough in that dome.for now though its time to take two weeks to dream about what could be,the superbowl,maybe a championship. bring it on !!! 1022.gif BRONCOS BABY ,BAKE THE ROLLS!!!!!! Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 1 2006, 10:26 AM)
well now its one of my favorite parts of a great season, sit back and wait to see who you play. a great two weeks where you cant lose, you just get to reflect and enjoy what your team has accomplished. ahhh what a regular season it was ,13 glorious wins, next up a home game in front of the greatest football fans in the world.if you have read this thread at all you may have noticed i have not made one prediction as to what the broncos will do each week.i however am always confident going into each game.i know who ever we play, it wont be easy,lots of good teams this year.if we get to indy to play the colts, i know theres a good chance we wont win that one, there dam tough in that dome.for now though its time to take two weeks to dream about what could be,the superbowl,maybe a championship. bring it on !!! 1022.gif BRONCOS BABY ,BAKE THE ROLLS!!!!!!

Congrats Tick. I shared this same feeling last year. I hope you fare better than we did getting knocked out in our first game. doh.gif I can't jump on board yet. I have other teams I like more than Denver. I'm rooting for New England now. I'm as big a Michigan fan as I am a Charger fan, so since Brady's the QB and my brother lives there, I like New England, but if they get knocked out maybe i'll root for Denver. It's a game by game thing for me once my team is out of it, y'know? Good luck anyway. Enjoy. trink39.gif