TRF Poker Game

mully_53

I'm sorry I realize that poker isn't exactly a "sport" but usually sports-minded people like the game.....

Is there any way next Sat the 16th we could get an online poker game going with strictly TRF player ????

I play on partypoker all the time but have no idea how to host a game...If anyone knows or is interested let's do it up....

Who knows maybe I am way off and no one will bite...I hope not though...

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Dec 4 2005, 03:49 PM)
I'm sorry I realize that poker isn't exactly a "sport" but usually sports-minded people like the game.....

Is there any way next Sat the 16th we could get an online poker game going with strictly TRF player ????

I play on partypoker all the time but have no idea how to host a game...If anyone knows or is interested let's do it up....

Who knows maybe I am way off and no one will bite...I hope not though...

I'll play yes.gif

ANYTIME 1022.gif

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Dec 4 2005, 06:13 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Dec 4 2005, 06:02 PM)
I could do that

btw, that Saturday would be the 17th

I was hoping for the 10th.....If things go well we could to it the 17th again too confused13.gif

Lets play EVERYDAY! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/clap.gif

Poker Stars does private games although I've never set one up. Poker Stars (IMO) is the best online poker site. I'd be up for a one or two table tourneyment. That would mean we would need 9-18 players. I'd like it to be a $10 buy-in. I'll look into it. You'll need a "real money" account at Poker Stars, so if anyone is interested go to pokerstars.com, download the software and create an account.

I'm not trying to steal your thread Mully.. if party poker can do the same thing then that's cool. I would just much rather play at PokerStars. However, if someone sets up a game at Party Poker I'd love to play (I'll just have to transfer some $$ there) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Dec 5 2005, 05:58 PM)
Poker Stars does private games although I've never set one up. Poker Stars (IMO) is the best online poker site. I'd be up for a one or two table tourneyment. That would mean we would need 9-18 players. I'd like it to be a $10 buy-in. I'll look into it. You'll need a "real money" account at Poker Stars, so if anyone is interested go to pokerstars.com, download the software and create an account.

I'm not trying to steal your thread Mully.. if party poker can do the same thing then that's cool. I would just much rather play at PokerStars. However, if someone sets up a game at Party Poker I'd love to play (I'll just have to transfer some $$ there) biggrin.gif

I was thinking along the line's of a fun game but if people want to play for real cash thats cool too....

No problem.. I've been playing online for 2 years for real $$ so that is where my mind was.. I'm not sure if you can set up a private game for just play $$. The online sites want you to deposit $$, so they provide the private games to bring in more business.

Archived