"R30 Overture"

Indica

A complete video of "R30 Overture", taken from RUSH's forthcoming "R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour" DVD, has been posted online at Yahoo! Music. "R30 Overture" is an instrumental medley consisting of the RUSH tracks "Finding My Way", "Anthem", "Bastille Day", "A Passage to Bangkok", "Cygnus X-1" and "Hemispheres".

"R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour" is due November 22 via Rounder in the United States and Anthem in Canada; Sanctuary Visual Entertainment will issue it November 28 in Europe. It was recorded September 24, 2004 at Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany.

In addition to featuring 22 tracks from the show, "R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour" will also come with a second disc, which collects a multitude of rarely seen bits from the RUSH archives, including studio footage from 1978, a soundcheck from 1980, and a recent rendition of "Closer to the Heart" with BARENAKED LADIES' Ed Robertson, according to Billboard.com. The set will also be made available as a deluxe edition, which will include two audio CDs of the Frankfurt concert, as well as various goodies, such as limited edition Dunlop guitar pick and a backstage pass.

For more details on the "R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour" set,

Click here

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/shan2112/0114310839_0.jpg

I got mine! smile.gif The Deluxe version with the Backstage Pass and picks of Geddy and Alex yes.gif Cool little folder the CDs come in too wink.gif

It is Truly AMAZING 1022.gif

I think I like Disc 2 better than Disc 1...BOTH are Great 653.gif

The interviews are spectacular, a clip of the SARS concert here in Toronto 1022.gif , the Tsunami version of Closer to the Heart heart.gif the list goes on and on.

Says there are Easter Eggs on it too cool.gif

says "Good Luck-find them" laugh.gif

Archived