What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Non-Rush) V.19

custom55

3 minutes ago, treeduck said:

Have you got your Halloween masks ready?? :zalice:

I bought a cool ass pumpkin mask a few years ago. The mouth opens and shit. I can't justify anything new. And by justify I mean convince Jenn to let me buy more dumb shit.

• Haha 1

Ducky, you might find this amusing. I found a comic I drew in the eighth grade. It's called the The Adventures of Bio-Dio. Dio drinks toxic waste, his dick falls off and he turns into a zombie. He goes on a zombie rampage eating mfs and then hides out at Dee Snider's house. Dio, Dee, and Alice Cooper eat a casserole Dee made and is super stoked about. That's where it ended. I never finished it, but I think it works.

Edited by Stormtron
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stormtron said:

I bought a cool ass pumpkin mask a few years ago. The mouth opens and shit. I can't justify anything new. And by justify I mean convince Jenn to let me buy more dumb shit.

For that situation I have my own face on standby, it's a pretty good Halloween mask! :laugh:

1 minute ago, Stormtron said:

Ducky, you might find this amusing. I found a comic I drew in the eighth grade. It's called the The Adventures of Bio-Dio. Dio drinks toxic waste, his dick falls off and he turns into a zombie. He goes on a zombie rampage eating mfs and then hides out at Dee Snider's house. Dio, Dee, and Alice Cooper est a casserole Dee made and is super stoked about. That's where it ended. I never finished it, but I think it works.

That's cool. I did a few comics as a kid too, back in the 70s and early 80s. Mine were kind of rip-offs of Marvel. They're probably better than the present day Marvel ones! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, treeduck said:

That's cool. I did a few comics as a kid too, back in the 70s and early 80s. Mine were kind of rip-offs of Marvel. They're probably better than the present day Marvel ones! 

Haha man I don't even follow comics now. I've just been reading old EC Comics and Tomb of Dracula and shit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stormtron said:

Haha man I don't even follow comics now. I've just been reading old EC Comics and Tomb of Dracula and shit

Yeah the old ones are best ones. Anything before 1985 is good, after that it all began to spiral down.

• Like 1