Speaking About The Devil, I Mean Blackie Lawless! WASP 40 YEAR TOUR! Armored Saint Opening! Schenker Opening On A Few! BALLCRUSHER!

RUSHHEAD666

Guys!

Crazy timing!

Just announced for this November and December!

WASP IS BACK!!!

40th Anniversary Tour! I haven't read the details but I hope Holmes is back in the band too!

Armored Saint is to open! Michael Schenker to open for five nights in November!!!

I'm excited although the last time I saw WASP was in 1985 when they opened for KISS on the "Asylum" Tour!

WASP SUCKED!

The Cow Palace was half empty. Paul said it was half full. LOL! A terrible rock show. But I did see an Eric Carr drum solo on his Red Simmons Kit!

f**k that, WASP should be opening for Armored Saint. I wonder if Armored Saint would be more popular if they didn't have so many starts and stops over the last 20 years and if the band ever committed fully to touring.

Hahahaha! You correct once again! Armored Saint still kicks ASS! They are going to blow WASP away! My buddy is good friends with John Bush. I've been on the tour bus. Been with so many Metal Legends. That was the night we went to Metal Allegiance in SF! It was Mike Portnoy's birthday that night. I hung out with him after the gig. Met so many of those Metal Cats! EPIC!

Might get backstage for WASP now. But who knows?

f**k that, WASP should be opening for Armored Saint. I wonder if Armored Saint would be more popular if they didn't have so many starts and stops over the last 20 years and if the band ever committed fully to touring.

Hahahaha! You correct once again! Armored Saint still kicks ASS! They are going to blow WASP away! My buddy is good friends with John Bush. I've been on the tour bus. Been with so many Metal Legends. That was the night we went to Metal Allegiance in SF! It was Mike Portnoy's birthday that night. I hung out with him after the gig. Met so many of those Metal Cats! EPIC!

John Bush gets my vote for most underrated metal vocalist. Such a raw and emotive vocal style. What a genuine voice he has.

• Like 1

John Bush gets my vote for most underrated metal vocalist. Such a raw and emotive vocal style. What a genuine voice he has.

I agree! He is a great guy too! After the gig we took John out for a burrito in San Francisco. He is so down to earth and sweet. I love him!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1