Which KISS album from the 80's is your favourite? Post Criss, Post Ace, No-Make-up, Post Vinnie, Post St John, all included.

treeduck

the 80's KISS albums Poll question  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What KISS album from the 80's is your favourite? Post Criss, Post Ace, No-Make-up, Post Vinnie, Post St John, all included.

• Unmasked
    • The Elder
    • KILLERS
    • Creatures of the Night
    • Lick it Up
    • Animalize
    • Asylum
    • Crazy Nights
    • Hot in the Shade

I just want to mention I still have my Animalize tour t-shirt from 1984. It's the oldest rock t-shirt that still survives and still fits! When I first got it it was scratchy as hell but now it's super comfortable after being worn down with countless washes. And it's a little ripped up on the arms but that just makes it look cooler. :cool:

That's fuckinggg awesome Pat! You ANIMAL!

I like wearing it actually because it looks f***ed up! :16ton:

Hahaha! Awesome!

YOU BEAST!!!

I'm on lockdown and falling for a killer chick dude.

I'm blessed and cursed. JB backs this up. Love it! Wouldn't change a thing!!!

• Like 1

"Creatures Of The Night" has to be mentioned. EPIC RETURN TO METAL!

There's a lot of good choices possible here, I could pick six or seven different albums and feel like I probably picked the right one.

"Music From The Elder" is a 10 Pat.

It's just how our brains work man.

I fall in love with so-called bombs all the time.

I love "The Three Amigos" with Chase, Martin and Short. Masterpiece. People hate it.

"Halloween III Season Of The Witch" is my second most favorite movie on the Earth. Only behind "Halloween."

I am sooooo glad I am different!!!!

"Deviate from the norm" Pat.

Fukk the masses.

• Like 2

I'm learning that age doesn't matter at all. It's attitude, staying fit and good energy. I never thought I would be "dating" a 35 year old amazing woman during a Pandemic. She is so beautiful Pat. Inside and out.

I can't wait to meet her Pat. It will happen. Even if I have to wait two years.

• Like 1

I just want to mention I still have my Animalize tour t-shirt from 1984. It's the oldest rock t-shirt that still survives and still fits! When I first got it it was scratchy as hell but now it's super comfortable after being worn down with countless washes. And it's a little ripped up on the arms but that just makes it look cooler. :cool:

That's fuckinggg awesome Pat! You ANIMAL!

I like wearing it actually because it looks f***ed up! :16ton:

Hahaha! Awesome!

I've not been wearing it lately though I've been stuck at home! :d13:

I'm learning that age doesn't matter at all. It's attitude, staying fit and good energy. I never thought I would be "dating" a 35 year old amazing woman during a Pandemic. She is so beautiful Pat. Inside and out.

Are you fit enough though Earl?? Should you not be social distancing from your fridge??

There's a lot of good choices possible here, I could pick six or seven different albums and feel like I probably picked the right one.

I love "The Three Amigos" with Chase, Martin and Short. Masterpiece. People hate it.

"Halloween III Season Of The Witch" is my second most favorite movie on the Earth. Only behind "Halloween."

Fukk the masses.

How do you feel about DIO vs KISS??

It's between "Music From the Elder, and "Creatures of the Night". I've picked by voting for "Creatures of the Night". "Creatures of the Night" should have more votes, than what it does, and has been, right now. I've liked "Unmasked", too. I still haven't liked Kiss' no makeup, and face paint years from 1983-1989 of "Lick It Up" to "Hot In the Shade". Edited by Derek19

Are you fit enough though Earl?? Should you not be social distancing from your fridge??

I'm fit enough dude.

I'm the fool. But now I am dating three women during Stage 2 in California Pat. So you tell me.

I eat healthy and I walk five miles a day. I drum. I'm on a weights lifting program monitored by my own daughter Zoe who is a certified strength and conditioning coach.

I have no fear and I am very confident Pat.

I am going to retire in 3 years.

I'm fuckking awesome.

It all starts with self love Pat.

If you don't love yourself then you will never be able to love someone else.

Common sense.

RUSH ON!

I married the music.

I'm living my life in reverse dude.

"Lovin' Every Minute Of It."

Signed,

LOVERBOY

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Fukk the masses.

Incredible question.

"Holy Diver" and "The Last in Line" are masterpieces. Then "Sacred Fart?" Meh. I liked "Dream Evil" better.

Dude, I love RONNIE.

But KISS IS IT!

Fukk the masses.

Incredible question.

"Holy Diver" and "The Last in Line" are masterpieces. Then "Sacred Fart?" Meh. I liked "Dream Evil" better.

Dude, I love RONNIE.

But KISS IS IT!

What would you do Earl if you woke up tomorrow and it was 1980 and you were 25 years old, and you discovered you were the one chosen to be the new KISS drummer? That's the good news but the bad news is Stanley hired on you one condition, you have to break it to Peter Criss that he's been fired! Also your new KISS persona looks like Eric Carr's but Gene names you the Skunk! And right after this you meet Vinnie Vincent for the first time who says to you: "Listen I want to take over KISS and you're going to help me...and if you don't I'll sabotage your position in the band!"???

• Like 1

It's like KISS goes from the Prog Lite Concept Rush Record to a fuckking HEAVY METAL MASTERPIECE!!!!

Amazing transition for a band that most people on here can't stand. LOL!!!!!! See??? LOL!!!!

Try this prog Earl:

• Like 1

Fukk the masses.

Incredible question.

Dude, I love RONNIE.

But KISS IS IT!

What would you do Earl if you woke up tomorrow and it was 1980 and you were 25 years old, and you discovered you were the one chosen to be the new KISS drummer? That's the good news but the bad news is Stanley hired on you one condition, you have to break it to Peter Criss that he's been fired! Also your new KISS persona looks like Eric Carr's but Gene names you the Skunk! And right after this you meet Vinnie Vincent for the first time who says to you: "Listen I want to take over KISS and you're going to help me...and if you don't I'll sabotage your position in the band!"???

That's incredible Pat. Wow! I love your questions. Damn, I would probably pass and hope for another chance with a band that is consumed with less drama!!!

• Like 2

It's like KISS goes from the Prog Lite Concept Rush Record to a fuckking HEAVY METAL MASTERPIECE!!!!

Amazing transition for a band that most people on here can't stand. LOL!!!!!! See??? LOL!!!!

Try this prog Earl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na4aBPLxf_w

Pat!!! Are you serious?????

You and I can go days or weeks or months without talking yet we are on the same page!

What???

Dude! I have this Japanese blu ray. I have the Japanese double cd.

But mate!

I listened to "DANGER MONEY" last night!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!

I LOVE U.K. what????

Bruford to Bozzio? Come on man.

• Like 2

Try this prog Earl:

You and I can go days or weeks or months without talking yet we are on the same page!

What???

But mate!

NO WAY!!!!!

I LOVE U.K. what????

I have the Japanese CD too!

• Like 1

Fukk the masses.

Incredible question.

Dude, I love RONNIE.

But KISS IS IT!

That's incredible Pat. Wow! I love your questions. Damn, I would probably pass and hope for another chance with a band that is consumed with less drama!!!

Simmons might get pissed at you and treat you like Vinnie!

I wonder what name they'd use for you? Earl Raygun?? Earl Rage? Earl Rampage? Earl Rainman? Earl Rape-O? Earl Ranger? Earl Race-Riot? Earl Rambo? Earl Reamer? Earl Regal? Earl Carr?? Earl Fooley?

• Like 1

Try this prog Earl:

What???

But mate!

NO WAY!!!!!

I LOVE U.K. what????

I have the Japanese CD too!

Yes! IT RULES!

• Like 1

Fukk the masses.

Incredible question.

Dude, I love RONNIE.

But KISS IS IT!

Simmons might get pissed at you and treat you like Vinnie!

I wonder what name they'd use for you? Earl Raygun?? Earl Rage? Earl Rampage? Earl Rainman? Earl Rape-O? Earl Ranger? Earl Race-Riot? Earl Rambo? Earl Reamer? Earl Regal? Earl Carr?? Earl Fooley?

Hahaha! Call me EARL OF RUSH!!!

• Like 1