GHOST: Cardinal Copia becomes Papa IV

jamie

SO Ghost Gang! What's up with Tobias doing a killer film on Ghost? Very excited about this.

if it adds up all the lore then i think that would be very exciting. but to some people it would seem like a cash grab/sellout.

I see both sides! I've been with GHOST since the "Genesis" get it? lol

Thanks to Pat!!!

I tried so hard to get into the Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco on their first tour. It "souled" out in 5 minutes.

I love the pun.

I can't wait for this film.

• Like 1

Earl and I are probably the only ones here who give a shit about Ghost, but on Tuesday, Cardinal Copia became Papa IV at a Ritual in Mexico. This ritual was the first one since late 2019 and it was the last ritual until next year, so there was a lot of speculation and anticipation as to what would happen to him before the next album cycle.

Here's a look at Papa Copia (Popia Copia as I like to call him):

ghost-papa-emeritus-iv.png?fit=700%2C394&ssl=1

But before the reveal, Papa Nihil perished during his sax solo in Miasma. He was the head of the clergy.

Hahahaha! Hey Jamie!!!

I had to pull this awesome thread back up to the top!!

I must type what I found here today even though I just told you on the Budgie Thread!!

I was a Rasputin Records today and I was rummaging through the Ghost section just because I always like checking stuff out there.

Well! I scored Jamie and Pat!

I found a sealed mint copy of Ghost's "Ceremony And Devotion" live double cd! It's the rare banned version with the big hard rock cock!!!

My buddy who runs the place told me he found it in the back on hold for someone who never picked it up. So he put it out today and BOOM!! I SCORED!!!

Jamie!

Are you going to Reno to see GHOST AND VOLBEAT?

I will be there with my 84 young rocking dad!

I hope it isn't cancelled because of OMICRON!!!

Hope all is well! I hope you are going up to Reno! We were at opening night together years ago!!!

• Like 1

Earl and I are probably the only ones here who give a shit about Ghost, but on Tuesday, Cardinal Copia became Papa IV at a Ritual in Mexico. This ritual was the first one since late 2019 and it was the last ritual until next year, so there was a lot of speculation and anticipation as to what would happen to him before the next album cycle.

But before the reveal, Papa Nihil perished during his sax solo in Miasma. He was the head of the clergy.

Hahahaha! Hey Jamie!!!

I must type what I found here today even though I just told you on the Budgie Thread!!

I was a Rasputin Records today and I was rummaging through the Ghost section just because I always like checking stuff out there.

I found a sealed mint copy of Ghost's "Ceremony And Devotion" live double cd! It's the rare banned version with the big hard rock cock!!!

My buddy who runs the place told me he found it in the back on hold for someone who never picked it up. So he put it out today and BOOM!! I SCORED!!!

Jamie!

Hope all is well! I hope you are going up to Reno! We were at opening night together years ago!!!

that's awesome! i would LOVE to see them on this tour but i just can't afford it. hopefully i can catch them next time around!

Hahahaha! Hey Jamie!!!

Jamie!

that's awesome! i would LOVE to see them on this tour but i just can't afford it. hopefully i can catch them next time around!

Sorry to hear Jamie!! Start saving and get a ticket for the Anaheim show in March!!

Hoping to be there for that one too!