Name That Rush Tune League Round One

Slaine mac Roth

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (schneido @ Oct 22 2005, 11:04 PM)
Thanks. I think I might, sorta, kinda hear the clip in there. Maybe.

Did you actually recognize the clip as being from Earthshine, or was that a lucky guess?

I always thought it was from VT, but often you can get a song in your head and keep thinking its that one (I've done this game a few times before sarcasm.gif) At first I thought it was Ceiling Unlimited as it sounded a lot like its intro. I kept going through the songs, but sometimes you can miss where the clip is because its kind of 'hidden' from the ear (if you know what I mean).

It then got to a point where I was trying a different tactic...'hum to the beat of the song', and in doing this, I thought of Earthshine.

So, no, I didn't actually recognise the clip, but it was thought through. I think you could call it an intelligent guess laugh.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 23 2005, 02:03 AM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 22 2005, 07:06 PM)
applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif

10/10
applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif

WTG Ricky

That's been a long time coming - Well done mate!!!!!!!!!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Madra. Its always been like this - there is always one clip no-one can get...When you think of how many 2.gif songs there are...over 120. That clip had about 20 guesses overall, so its not THAT bad rofl3.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Oct 23 2005, 04:03 AM)
I always thought it was from VT, but often you can get a song in your head and keep thinking its that one (I've done this game a few times before sarcasm.gif) At first I thought it was Ceiling Unlimited as it sounded a lot like its intro. I kept going through the songs, but sometimes you can miss where the clip is because its kind of 'hidden' from the ear (if you know what I mean).

I know exactly what you mean. At least you were on the right track all along with the VT album. I had no clue.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 24 2005, 08:37 AM)
soon.

The man at the back says patience...

I thought the man in the back said Everyone Attack??

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Oct 24 2005, 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 24 2005, 08:37 AM)
soon.

The man at the back says patience...

I thought the man in the back said Everyone Attack??

and it turned into a ballroom blitz 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif