The Official NFL 2018-19 Confidence Pool

Crimsonmistymemory

Congratulations rocket ignites you rocked the playoffs. Hopefully we can make some changes so that EVERYONE will have a chance to win or make a comeback throughout the year.

Thanks g. With a marathon season of games to pick from Week 1 through the playoffs...I don't really see how everyone didn't have a chance to win.

No no, what I meant was everyone did have a chance to win throughout the year. What I was getting at was if anyone fell behind (it was really a two person race, you and I) or far behind that there’s always a chance a person could comeback. Grant you the odds are high to be able to let’s say correctly pick a tie or pick all the games in a week correctly or pick both of those scenarios correctly. Then give various points for picking each of those correctly based on the difficulty.

I mean if a person in Vegas could place a $250 bet that the Rams would only score 3 points on the nose then win $100k. It’s possible one of us could make picks get them ALL right including a tie they should rewarded for such a feat. That way no matter how far one fell behind they would have a chance to catch up. I hope that’s all understandable.

Anyway, it was fun year and it’s ALWAYS better when the Patriots come out on top.

Peace

I hear what you're saying, I just wouldn't care to see making picks become too gimmicky. Yes, this year it came down to just us in a close race down the stretch, but I think in most years a few or more people will be in the mix.

I do think it would be good if someone was unfortunate enough to miss an entire week of picks that there would be a set floor of points for that person. .That way they are not put in such a major hole. Just a thought..

Congratulations, rocket ignites! :cheers:

I hope that all of you gentlemen had an enjoyable season--I really missed following it with you! I'm sorry that I couldn't have resumed duties as Overlord, but I am glad to see that you were in such good hands with Ken! :)

• Like 4