FREEWILL: Your life is at stake - Which movie bad guys would you face to save it??

treeduck

Which movie monsters and bad guys will you face to save your life?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Round 1: Human Maniacs

• Hannibal Lector - Armed with a bread knife but having both index fingers chopped off before you start
    • Michael Myers - Armed with a 38 with six bullets only
    • Freddy Krueger - Unarmed, blindfolded with your hands handcuffed and tied behind your back
    • Annie Wilkes from Misery - Unarmed, naked and tied to a bed with your feet hanging over the edge
    • Max Cady (who thinks you're his lawyer Sam Bowden) - Armed with a knuckleduster but you'll have a fresh bullet wound in your left foot
  2. 2. Round 2: Horror Monsters

• American Werewolf In London - Armed with a baseball bat but your right hand will be broken beforehand with a mallet
    • Kurt Barlow (Vampire Master from Salem's Lot) - Unarmed with a very bloody bullet wound in the thigh
    • Pennywise the Clown - Unarmed tied to a chair with your eyes taped open
    • Jump in the town swimming pool with Jaws armed with a claw hammer
    • Pinhead from Hellraiser - Unarmed with your hands nailed to the floorboards of a house
  3. 3. Round 3: Sci-Fi Monsters

• A team of three Predators - Armed with a samurai sword and there's no mud in town to cover yourself
    • A single Alien Xenomorph - Armed with an ice pick wearing only your underwear like Ripley
    • John Carpenter's The Thing - Armed with a shotgun
    • Brundlefly from Cronenberg's The Fly - For this you don't have the whole town just one house and you're unarmed, naked and covered in honey
    • Godzilla - Armed with a 44 magnum

There's going to be a follow-up thread and poll. I'm working on the details right now. :D-13:

:popcorn:

But I'm telling you right now, if Jack Torrance peaks his head through my bathroom door I'm stabbing it immediately. No time for screaming and half assed knife swipes!

I may need to consult you on this.

• Like 1

There's going to be a follow-up thread and poll. I'm working on the details right now. :D-13:

But I'm telling you right now, if Jack Torrance peaks his head through my bathroom door I'm stabbing it immediately. No time for screaming and half assed knife swipes!

pm

pm

aye

Edited by treeduck

In fact...I said that in his voice.

Excellent.

From now on I'll imagine Rorschach's voice in everything you post :yes:

As well you should.

• Like 1

Jack Torrence- You get an ax, but your dominant arm has been dislocated.

CHOP HIM BACK, CHOP HIM BAAAAACK!!!

• Like 2

Olive Oyl and a kindergartener took him out! So I still think I've got a decent shot of winning even with a dislocated dominant arm.

I'm getting some payback for what he did to Scatman "Hong Kong Phooey" Crothers!

• Like 2

Olive Oyl and a kindergartener took him out! So I still think I've got a decent shot of winning even with a dislocated dominant arm.

I'm getting some payback for what he did to Scatman "Hong Kong Phooey" Crothers!

They made him look stupid!