Share your onstage trainwrecks!

edhunter

I was in 8th grade and playing bass in a high school talent show. We had two songs: Breaking the Law and an original tune. During the drum break down in breaking the law I managed to step on my cable and pull it out of the amp jack. Got it all fixed before the next song started but in the chaos, I must have hit the headstock on something and took my E string down a few steps. Started the next song out of tune.

Oh DUDE I feel ya!

This is one of the things I did before as well, though luckily it was just at a practice and not a show. That's why I always take the cable and kind of wrap it around the guitar strap before plugging it in even now. If somebody steps on the cable, it'll pull at the strap and not at the jack.

I got another one. It's not live, but when I drum, my edrums are always being triggered. They're so sensitive. I always forget to mute them when I don't need them. If I was playing live, that wouldn't be a major thing but would be quite annoying. Also going with the stepping on cables thing, I do that a lot too. Edited by TFEman