EARL SPONSORED LIVE MUSIC - stay out WENDY! And stay gone!

treeduck

Pat, I know this is public, but as you know I don't give a shit.

So when Wendy said she wasn't going to date, I asked her out on a date! LOL!

She said,

"I'm not dating anyone. Not even you."

TRUE LOVE!

Some day she will come back to me! I know it!!!! I believe IN LOVE!!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

Could you imagine if there were forums where we could talk on instead of type?

Everyone on here would HATE ME! LOL!

You've got to break away Earl! She's probably lying anyway, she doesn't want to get your back up by waving a boyfriend in your face. i can imagine her meeting up with some dude and saying: "I told him I was't dating!" Wow this isn't doing any good is it! I'm painting a bleak picture! :facepalm:

It's ok buddy. I don't trust her so I will be fine.

It's over forever.

I am still in the same house with her. Sometimes I wish that we could still be together.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

The reality of my divorce is here and I can't lie. It sucks ass.

I will hold the tears back Pat.

No worries.

Sounds to me like you still love her, Earl.

And you still love me! http://www.tvfanforums.net/public/style_emoticons/default/nerd.gif

HAHAHA!!! I still care for her dude and she's the mother of my most awesome children but I know it's over and I have had three years to process this reality.

It's all good. I am fine.

I am not bitter yet at the same time I have zero interest in dating.

I will embrace my loneliness around the Holidays. It's a positive thing for me.

Love is merely a chemical in the brain that makes you believe in love. Reproduce. Consume. Obey.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

http://www.sortiesdvd.com/photos/donald-sutherland/4060.jpg

The remake of "Invasion" is one of my all time favorite movies! GREAT CALL BUDDY!

Donald Sutherland rules. Goldblum and the late great Nimoy were also in this picture.

Yeah it's a great film.

• Like 1

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

You've got to break away Earl! She's probably lying anyway, she doesn't want to get your back up by waving a boyfriend in your face. i can imagine her meeting up with some dude and saying: "I told him I was't dating!" Wow this isn't doing any good is it! I'm painting a bleak picture! :facepalm:

It's over forever.

I am still in the same house with her. Sometimes I wish that we could still be together.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

And you still love me! http://www.tvfanforums.net/public/style_emoticons/default/nerd.gif

HAHAHA!!! I still care for her dude and she's the mother of my most awesome children but I know it's over and I have had three years to process this reality.

Love is merely a chemical in the brain that makes you believe in love. Reproduce. Consume. Obey.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

The remake of "Invasion" is one of my all time favorite movies! GREAT CALL BUDDY!

Donald Sutherland rules. Goldblum and the late great Nimoy were also in this picture.

Yeah it's a great film.

I'm a horror addict buddy. This movie freaked me out when I was a kid! It withstood the test of time on dvd and now on bluray!!

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

I'm a horror addict buddy. This movie freaked me out when I was a kid! It withstood the test of time on dvd and now on bluray!!

Yeah it did me too. There's a lot of great horror flicks from the 70's, The Omen, Alien, The Nightstalker, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, a load of great Hammer ones, Dr Phibes, Halloween, Magic, The Man Who Haunted Himself, Horror Express, The Omega Man,The Brood, The Amityville Horror, Salem's Lot and so on...

• Like 1

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

Yeah it did me too. There's a lot of great horror flicks from the 70's, The Omen, Alien, The Nightstalker, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, a load of great Hammer ones, Dr Phibes, Halloween, Magic, The Man Who Haunted Himself, Horror Express, The Omega Man,The Brood, The Amityville Horror, Salem's Lot and so on...

Yep! Not a big Hammer fan but I have everything else you mentioned. SHIVERS! Another Cronenberg Classic!

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

Yep! Not a big Hammer fan but I have everything else you mentioned. SHIVERS! Another Cronenberg Classic!

And Rabid!

• Like 1

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

And Rabid!

I love Rabid!

I have every Cronenberg film! Even Nightbreed! As an actor! LOL!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

"Halloween III" is also in my TOP FIVE.

Most humans hate this picture.

Good! IT'S MINE!

Look out for the Hammer classic Lust For A Vampire, Wendy's in that one! :joker:

Hahahaha! You are right! I look a Hammer blu-rays all the time when I go on the hunt. Not sure. Kind of cheesy and old? Or are they solid Pat?

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

And Rabid!

I love Rabid!

I have every Cronenberg film! Even Nightbreed! His an actor! LOL!

That was from a Clive Barker story. Clive Barker is pretty good, but a bit of weirdo. He's like the Charlie Sheen of horror!

• Like 1

"Halloween III" is also in my TOP FIVE.

Most humans hate this picture.

Good! IT'S MINE!

Look out for the Hammer classic Lust For A Vampire, Wendy's in that one! :joker:

Hahahaha! You are right! I look a Hammer blu-rays all the time when I go on the hunt. Not sure. Kind of cheesy and old? Or are they solid Pat?

I love hammer films and they often have Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing in them and you can't go wrong with those guys.

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

And Rabid!

I love Rabid!

That was from a Clive Barker story. Clive Barker is pretty good, but a bit of weirdo. He's like the Charlie Sheen of horror!

I agree Pat but I am a HUGE HELLRAISER FANATIC!!!!!!!!!! PINHEAD!!

He's fukking crazy but I love it all!

Signed,

Uncle Frank

Sheen is a fukking idiot. No wonder they fired him from that shitty show years ago. They knew back then.

What a disgrace.

He was in love with Ginger Lynn at one time. He was going to marry her and then broke her fuckking heart at the last minute.

Scum

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

And Rabid!

I love Rabid!

Signed,

Uncle Frank

Yeah Hellraiser is good, and it features Andy "Scorpio" "Garak" Robinson!

• Like 1

She said,

TRUE LOVE!

Do you believe me Pat?

Or am I full of shit?

Typing is for the birds.

I prefer to talk.

It's over forever.

It's my own issue.

I will get through it.

No worries.

Signed,

THEY LIVE

Yeah it's a great film.

And Rabid!

I love Rabid!

Signed,

Uncle Frank

Yeah Hellraiser is good, and it features Andy "Scorpio" "Garak" Robinson!

Hahaha! Now that's excellent knowledge! I even liked HELLRAISER III! The Centibite with the compact discs as weapons!

• Like 1

Sheen is a fukking idiot. No wonder they fired him from that shitty show years ago. They knew back then.

What a disgrace.

He was in love with Ginger Lynn at one time. He was going to marry her and then broke her fuckking heart at the last minute.

Scum

That's why he had that meltdown a few years ago, he found out not all positive news is good and blew a fuse! It all makes sense now. Tiger blood = infected blood! And let's face it HIV isn't the first thing you catch it's the last thing you get after you've had all the other STDs in the book.

"Sheen's a wreck looking for some place to happen, I'll be there and I'll f**k you dead!" - Robert Blake (Money Train) and Brooke Mueller.

• Like 1

What a disgrace.

Scum

That's why he had that meltdown a few years ago, he found out not all positive news is good and blew a fuse! It all makes sense now. Tiger blood = infected blood! And let's face it HIV isn't the first thing you catch it's the last thing you get after you've had all the other STDs in the book.

"Sheen's a wreck looking for some place to happen, I'll be there and I'll f**k you dead!" - Robert Blake (Money Train) and Brooke Mueller.

Yep you said it all Pat! He's toast!

Pat, I'm watching "Detroit Rock City" tonight on blu-ray and I am loving it. Have you seen it?

I am in love!!!

This film will withstand the test of time!

It's before Singer and Thayer too so it's legit.

• Like 1

What a disgrace.

Scum

Pat, I'm watching "Detroit Rock City" tonight on blu-ray and I am loving it. Have you seen it?

I am in love!!!

Yeah I've seen that one it's pretty good.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/lindagail520/KISS%20Fan%20Site%20emoticons/space-ace.gif

• Like 1

What a disgrace.

Scum

I am in love!!!

Yeah I've seen that one it's pretty good.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/lindagail520/KISS%20Fan%20Site%20emoticons/space-ace.gif

That't the greatest emoticon I have ever seen! I want that on my ARM!

KISS ARMY!

• Like 1