If They Don't Play (spoiler) In LA I'm Going To Jump On The Stage Naked And Hug.......

RUSHHEAD666

I'm surprised they picked "Lakeside Park" over "I Think I'm Going Bald!"

I was hoping for it, and it would have had great comedic effect. Maybe they'll pull it out for LA.
  • Like 1

"I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night.

I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright."

Name the band?

the Toys

or Subliime

haha

Ok boyz! They are called THE TOYES!

I love Sublime because they wrote the song "DATE RAPE."

I love that song so much not because it's dirty but because FISHBONE covered it and it's amazing! I am sure my buddy RERUSHED would understand!

Where the hella is that fella?

• Like 1

:laughing guy:

Hahaha! Thanks Goose buddy! Glad you get my sense of humor! I am not DRUNK!

The last time I smoked a joint was at Whitesnake in 1990 with Steve Vai on guitar.

You smoked a joint with Steve Vai? My hero!!!!

Why were you smoking it using a guitar?

HAHAHA! Oh shit man timing is everything! I just ripped your Guitar Hero!

Don't get me wrong I love Vai but man he took guitar lessons from Joe Satriani. So Joe Cool must be better right?

I like Vai's work with Zappa.

Vai studied as a teen under Satriani but I would be willing to bet Vai is at least his equal with musical understanding. I will also say that although what Eddie's done is more iconic for fans, Vai's knowledge of the instrument and music theory probably is miles ahead of Eddie.

I'm not saying this as a follower cause a lot of Vai's stuff goes over my head, and sometimes his stuff seems pretentious.

• Like 2

I'm surprised they picked "Lakeside Park" over "I Think I'm Going Bald!"

I was hoping for it, and it would have had great comedic effect. Maybe they'll pull it out for LA.

It would blow my mind and my hair! Thank goodness I still have hair and I'm not gray!!

Signed,

EARL GREY

Ok that was a bad joke. LOL

I hate tea, I hate coffee but I love me!! My wife thinks that I'm a Malignant Narcissist!! LOL!!!!

• Like 1

The last time I smoked a joint was at Whitesnake in 1990 with Steve Vai on guitar.

Don't get me wrong I love Vai but man he took guitar lessons from Joe Satriani. So Joe Cool must be better right?

Vai studied as a teen under Satriani but I would be willing to bet Vai is at least his equal with musical understanding. I will also say that although what Eddie's done is more iconic for fans, Vai's knowledge of the instrument and music theory probably is miles ahead of Eddie.

I'm not saying this as a follower cause a lot of Vai's stuff goes over my head, and sometimes his stuff seems pretentious.

Excellent post buddy! I get it.

Yes, I would take Eddie over Vai, Satch and Lifeson.

JMO

'bone covered Date Rape? I had no idea. Thats awesome, but really, thats a Fishbone song tried and true, shame they didn't write it but they do similar shit. S'ublime is really just a white boy version of fishbone without horns

;)

yeah thats right the toyes...wtf

every friday at 5. KFOG, one of the few reasons left to tune into that channel. They are playing waaaaay too much pop shite these days. 10@10 and smoke Two joints

Congrats Earl!

You might've made Michael Mosbach's list with this thread.

Signed,

Red Meat

Hahaha! Thanks Johnny! I love red meat but I haven't had any pink taco in over 17 months.

Perhaps it's time for me to listen to some "Red Tide."

Story of my fukking life.

JMO

It's a matter or substance and art, some guys are better players, but some have better art.

• Like 1

So I have a little Rush secret and I will type it on this thread so only the few of you who read this thread will like this Rush tidbit since it actually has something to do with Alex.

Now if memory serves me correctly I think most of you might already know this so I will ask it in a question form and if no one gets it then I will type it.

When Alex checks in to a hotel do you know what name he checks in under???????

Did you ladies and gentlemen miss this post????

Come on!!!

Name it!

JMO

It's a matter or substance and art, some guys are better players, but some have better art.

You are "ON FIRE" tonight!

I'm sure you get it.......

Musical puns give me joy. Sorry.

Yeah solo wise Vai is more a virtuoso. Satch is cooler though, has a less defined musical palate but is more direct with his tone and his technique. Vai is showier. Very cool that he did the Zappa thing. Phi Beta Zappa. The reason I got into him in the first place was because I read a list of all the cats who got their start with him. Mindblowing.

So I have a little Rush secret and I will type it on this thread so only the few of you who read this thread will like this Rush tidbit since it actually has something to do with Alex.

Now if memory serves me correctly I think most of you might already know this so I will ask it in a question form and if no one gets it then I will type it.

Come on!!!

Name it!

Dick Gozinya?
  • Like 1

Yeah solo wise Vai is more a virtuoso. Satch is cooler though, has a less defined musical palate but is more direct with his tone and his technique. Vai is showier. Very cool that he did the Zappa thing. Phi Beta Zappa. The reason I got into him in the first place was because I read a list of all the cats who got their start with him. Mindblowing.

Isn't it amazing how we all have such different tastes yet we all fuckking get along.

We are a Rush Brother And Sisterhood.

Honestly I don't know how many of you put up with my nonsense but I love it here.

Being on the Rush Forum has become a very important coping skill for me since I am going through hell with my marriage.

I'm good, girls are good but man, "Like a cancer growth is removed by skill." I need to call Dr. Gabriel for help to remove my wife.

She's going to go after everything I have. She doesn't work. Thank God The Rush Forum is free.

I might go broke.

Perhaps it's a selfish blessing that Rush is retiring. I won't be able to afford a ticket in 2017.

Signed,

"Firth Of Fifth"

Come on!!!

Name it!

Dick Gozinya?

HAHAHAHA!!!!

That's a great try!

NOPE!

Isn't it amazing how we all have such different tastes yet we all fuckking get along.

We are a Rush Brother And Sisterhood.

Honestly I don't know how many of you put up with my nonsense but I love it here.

Being on the Rush Forum has become a very important coping skill for me since I am going through hell with my marriage.

I'm good, girls are good but man, "Like a cancer growth is removed by skill." I need to call Dr. Gabriel for help to remove my wife.

She's going to go after everything I have. She doesn't work. Thank God The Rush Forum is free.

I might go broke.

Perhaps it's a selfish blessing that Rush is retiring. I won't be able to afford a ticket in 2017.

Signed,

"Firth Of Fifth"

I need a Fifth Of Grey Goose.

Get it GOOSE?

• Like 1

I could go all night!

BAN ME PLEASE!

TAKE BART! TAKE MY WIFE!

I take my wife everywhere but she finds her way home

:facepalm: :LMAO: :cheers:

If I could "like" this post a thousand times I would

• Like 2