R40 Setlist (A bit of fun)

kevycanavan

The 40 lessons of 2116 (In 2016, 40th anniversary of 2112)

Set One:

1.) Spirit of Radio

2.) Turn The Page

3.) Fly By Night

4.) Alien Shore

5.) Red Barchetta

6.) The Enemy Within

7.) The Weapon

8.) Witch Hunt

9.) Freeze

10.) Clockwork Angels

11.) Natural Science

12.) Manhattan Project

13.) Nocturne

14.) Xanadu (full)

Set Two:

15.) 2112 (full)

16.) Passage to Bangkok

17.) The Twilight Zone

18.) Lessons

19.) Tears

20.) Something for Nothing

21.) Headlong Flight

22.) Drum Solo

23.) Alex Solo / Rivendell

24.) Jacob's Ladder

25.) Limelight

Encore:

26.) Tom Sawyer

27.) Everyday Glory

28.) Marathon

• Like 1

Alright so I came up with another setlist.

The Time Warp Tour

Set One:

1) Tom Sawyer

2) The Enemy Within (last played 1984)

3) Show Don't Tell (never played live)

4) Xanadu (entire, last played 2004)

5) BU2B

6) Nobody's Hero (last played 1995)

7) 2112 (entire)

Set Two:

8) Spirit of Radio

9) Freewill

10) Jacob's Ladder (last played 1980)

11) Entre Nous

12) Different Strings (With Extended Guitar solo at the end of the song, never played live)

13) Natural Science

14) Subdivisions

15) YYZ (into Drum solo)

16) Drum solo

17) Alex Guitar solo / Main Monkey Business

18) Cold Fire (last played 1995)

19) Fly By Night (last played 1975)

20) Nocturne (never played live)

21) The Anarchist

22) One Little Victory

23) Limelight

Encore:

24) Open Secrets (never played live)

25) Emotion Detector (never played live)

26) Vapor Trail (never played live)

27) Everyday Glory (never played live)

Lot of Good songs there but you need to transfer about 3 songs to the first set. Even with 2112 in its entirety its still too short. I would present it like this mosty for flow:

The Time Warp Tour

Set One:

Tom Sawyer

BU2B

The Enemy Within (last played 1984)

Nobody's Hero (last played 1995)

Vapor Trail (never played live)

Nocturne (never played live)

Show Don't Tell (Last played 1994)

Cold Fire (last played 1995)

The Anarchist

2112 (entire)

Set Two:

Spirit of Radio

Freewill

Jacob's Ladder (last played 1980)

Entre Nous

Different Strings (With Extended Guitar solo at the end of the song, never played live)

Natural Science

Subdivisions

Emotion Detector (never played live)

Open Secrets (never played live)

Everyday Glory (never played live)

YYZ / Neil's Drum solo

Alex's solo / Main Monkey Business

Xanadu (entire, last played 2004)

Encore:

One Little Victory

Fly By Night (last played 1975)

Limelight

:codger:

Fly By Night was played live in 1978

Nobody's Hero was last played in 1997

I'm all for seeing them play Fly By Night. Everyday Glory would be awesome! I love that song! And I totally agree with bringing back Cold Fire. I am very surprized so many fans want to see them play Permanent Waves in its entirety. We already know we're gonna get Spirit of Radio and possibly Freewill. Natural Science had already been revived on a couple somewhat recent tours and included on a couple live albums. Entre Nous was brought back for the Snakes and Arrows tour and it really didn't sound that great. Jaccob's Ladder was almost brought back for this last tour so more than likely it will be played on the next tour. I could think of alot of other songs I'd rather see them play than Different Strings although I do love that song. But if I'm looking for Rush to do something in its entirety, my vote would go towards side 2 of 2112. Realistically though, with the remix of Vapor Trails, my guess is we will get some songs from that album they haven't played before. More than likely we will get a few songs from Clockwork Angels but I'm struggling trying to figure out which ones. There are so many great songs from that album. The Garden? The Wreckers? Will it be Caravan again? Which songs from that album will only be meant for the Clockwork Angels tour and left to rest for that tour only? Probably 7 Cities of Gold and Wish Them Well. Also, will Rush pay tribute to the 25th anniversery of Presto during this next tour? I loved that they played the song Presto recently and personally I would enjoy seeing them play that song again but I also would rather see them play songs I haven't seen them play before. LOL I think Rush spoils us!

You're probably right on many accounts. The set list might look like this:

Set 1:

Far Cry

Caravan

Driven (with bass solo)

Ceiling Unlimited/ Secret Touch

Sweet Miracle/ Vapor Trails

Limbo (with Drum solo#1)

Show Don't Tell

Limelight

Freewill

Clockwork Angels

Set 2:

2112 (Entire Suite)

A Passage to Bangkok

Twilight Zone

Tears

Lesson

Something For Nothing

The Anarchist

Red Barchetta

New World Man

YYZ/ Drum Solo #2

Alex's Solo/ The Garden

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

Headlong Flight

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Edited by losingit2k

I would be very surprized if they didn't play The Wreckers again. Prior to Rush doing the shows with just Rush only, they still played long sets. Unlike most bands with an opening act, Rush still played like 23 songs. Typically most bands would play 13 to 18 songs or if they played 23 songs they weren't the duration of Rush songs. Rush has played about 26 songs on thier lone tours including the drum solo. It's gotta be so hard for them to know what to play and even more difficult deciding what to ommit. But the Clockwork Angels tour was for the true fans. The average Rush fan or average rocker or concert goer or the first time Rush concert person was totally left out on this last tour. I saw them 3 times on the last tour and the fans in Sunrise, Florida just didn't get it. Tampa was alive! Pittsburgh was very good! But I think Sunrise was waiting for all the radio songs. They didn't wave their hands to Clockwork Angels like they did in Tampa and Pittsburgh. So I wondered how often Rush got that reception on this last tour and if it was enough to influence what they might play on the next tour. Alex did mention in a reent interview that the band had discussed some potential songs for an R40 tour and songs they had played but not played in a while. Well that could be The Trees, Closer To The Heart, or even Freewill depending on what "a while" means. Chemestry hasn't been played since the Signals tour. I'd trade Subdivisions for Chemistry even though Subdivisions is probably my all time favorite song. I suppose it depends on how this tour is to be promoted will determine some of the influence they have put upon them and the songs they might have to play. Or, they have the understanding of the relationship there is with their fans and they can play whatever and the tour will be a huge success. What we do know is they will play Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio, YYZ, 2112/Temples of Syrinx, and a drum solo. That leaves about 22 more songs left where they will select from Limelight, Subdivisions, Freewill, Red Barchetta, another instrumental, and a bunch of stuff from Chronicles. More than likely they won't blow off their latest release and will want to promote the remix of Vapor Trails so probably at least 2 songs from that album. I won't be surprized if Far Cry and Caravan are cut from this next setlist yet I won't be surprized if one of them is still included. I would be disappointed if we see either of those two songs again along with Red Sector A. I love all those songs so much but it's harder to appreciate them when we have seen them so many times. It doesn't help either that the ticket prices keep going up so it helps to stay interested instead of getting through a song we are kind of bored of and just waiting for the next song. But then again, boredom and interest can be completely infuenceed by the way they format the setlist. I would have enjoyed the Snakes and Arrows tour much better had they not tore of 5 songs in a row from that album to start the second half of the set. Clockwork Angels was just a phenomenal album so I was totally ok with the second half of the recent setlist being all the new songs off the new album. But a setlist is all about timing. It's when they play certain songs and in a certain order. And there are the songs they do so well with when it comes to the big production. It's the big screen in the backround that makes the song The Larger Bowl take on so much more meaning. War Paint was another song that they did that same thing on the Presto tour. But which song will take on that role on the next tour? And if they don't do Far Cry or One Little Victory then what song will take on the respomsibilty of being that tune with the pyrotechnics? So when formulating our dream setlists there are so many things to factor in. When in comes down to it the truth is they may play 6 songs that will be new to us or maybe just 3. They have been good for 3 surprize songs in recent years and have played songs they never played live before or when those songs were new. They did this with Between the Wheels, Presto, Between Sun and Moon. And then they are good for pulling out Digital Man, Ghost of a Chance, Grand Designs, The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams, etc,. So when trying to equate all of this and while trying to predict our setlists, these are some of the things to consider. Chances are we aren't going to get a setlist with a buch of songs they haven't played or played in a long time. In order for us to hear Afterimage we will have to get throug Stick it Out or Animate. In order for us to hear Countdown we will probably have to get throug Mission or Mystic Rythms. In order for us to hear Open Secrets we may have to get through Force Ten. I won't be surprized if they bring back the song Roll the Bones. But I can do without The Pass and Dreamline too. But this is the kind of tour that invites Cygnus X-1 to be brought back again, if it isn't included in their medley. In the Mood may be brought back. It's hard to say. But the setlist more than likely won't be all unpredictable songs. But based on the last tour, who knows? But man it's late and I'm not making sense to myself at this point. My guess is we get around 7 very good surprize songs on the next tour, and no, Rivendell isn't one of them.
  • Like 1

The Staged Performance Tour

Set One:

1.) Spirit of Radio

2.) Distant Early Warning

3.) Nobody's Hero

4.) Roll The Bones

5.) Freewill

6.) Red Barchetta

7.) The Trees

8.) Earthshine

9.) The Anarchist

10.) Vapor Trail

11.) Cut To The Chase

12.) Caravan

13.) Turn The Page

14.) Subdivisions

15.) Far Cry

Set Two:

16.) Tom Sawyer

17.) Clockwork Angels

18.) Leave That Thing Alone

19.) YYZ / Drum Solo

20.) Alex Solo / The Garden

21.) 2112: Overture / Temples of Syrinx / Grand Finale

22.) Jacob's Ladder

23.) By-Tor and the Snow Dog

24.) Natural Science

25.) Xanadu

Encore:

26.) Carnies

27.) Freeze

28.) The Stars Look Down

29.) Limelight

They have so many songs they could really change things up and hardly play anything from the last tour except as part of an Instrumedley and some CA songs since its their latest album:

Set 1:

R40 InstruMedley:{The Spirit of Radio/ Tom Sawyer/ New World Man/ Distant Early Warning/ The Big Money/ Force Ten/Show Don't Tell/Dreamline/ Stick it Out/ Driven/OLV- w Solo/ Far Cry}(Never Played Live)

Caravan (Album Version)

BU2B (Album Version) (Never Played Live)

Cut to the Chase (Never Played Live)

Alien Shore (Never Played Live)

Bravest Face (Never Played Live)

Vapor Trails (Never Played Live)

Ceiling Unlimted (with Solo) (Never Played Live)

Open Secret (Never Played Live)

Chain Lightning (Never Played Live)

Available Light (Never Played Live)

Set 2:

Archives Instrumedley:{Finding My Way,What you're Doing,Working Man,Anthem,Fly By Night,By-Tor & the Snow Dog,The Necromancer,NoOne at the Bridge,Didacts and Narpits Drum solo #1/ Bastille Day} (Never Played Live)

A Passage to Bangkok

The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

The Weapon (Part 2 of Fear)

Witch Hunt (Part 3 of Fear)

Freeze (Part 4 of Fear) (Never Played Live)

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Alex's Solo/ Different Strings (with Extended gtr solo) (Never Played Live)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Epics Instrumedley: {2112 Overture/ The Camera Eye/ Natural Science/ La Villa Strangiatto/ Cygnus X-1/ Hemisphere (Prelude)} (Never Played Live)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Closer to the Heart (Extended Jam)

After the first instrumedley the crowd will feak out knowing they've already played most of their hits. What now? A setlist with 13 songs never played live and If you think about it, Clockwork Angels and Headlong Flight have never been played live as a three piece either, so thats kinda new too. Oh, If you are going to debate BU2B, the album version has never been played live. :P

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

They have so many songs they could really change things up and hardly play anything from the last tour except as part of an Instrumedley and some CA songs since its their latest album:

Set 1:

R40 InstruMedley:{The Spirit of Radio/ Tom Sawyer/ New World Man/ Distant Early Warning/ The Big Money/ Force Ten/Show Don't Tell/Dreamline/ Stick it Out/ Driven/OLV- w Solo/ Far Cry}(Never Played Live)

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

Archives Instrumedley:{Finding My Way,What you're Doing,Working Man,Anthem,Fly By Night,By-Tor & the Snow Dog,The Necromancer,NoOne at the Bridge,Didacts and Narpits Drum solo #1/ Bastille Day} (Never Played Live)

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Alex's 2nd Solo/ Different Strings (with Extended solo) (Never Played Live)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Epics Instrumedley: {2112 Overture/ The Camera Eye/ Natural Science/ La Villa Strangiatto/ Cygnus X-1/ Hemisphere (Prelude)} (Never Played Live)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Closer to the Heart (Extended)

After the first instrumedley the crowd will feak out knowing they've already played most of their hits. What now? A setlist with 13 songs never played live and If you think about it, Clockwork Angels and Headlong Flight have never been played live as a three piece either, so thats kinda new too. Oh, If you are going to debate BU2B, the album version has never been played live. :P

Now thats more like my kind of concert. All of FEAR, jacobs ladder, bangkok, vaportrail, clockwork angels and headlong, chain, xanadu, open secret, cut... thats almost perfect for me.

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Now thats more like my kind of concert. All of FEAR, jacobs ladder, bangkok, vaportrail, clockwork angels and headlong, chain, xanadu, open secret, cut... thats almost perfect for me.

Yeah that basically has everything I would want to hear live now and I loved their R30 Instrumedley so why not 3 of them. :drool:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

Thanks losingit for some of these ideas! I absolutely loved that setlist so much that I made my own version (in which I change a few of the songs)

Key-

Blue = Medley

Red = never played live

Green = Not played often/not played in a very long time

The Musician's Dream Tour

Set One:

R41/42 Classic Overture Medley: (Finding My Way/Working Man/Anthem/Fly By Night/Lakeside Park/The Twilight Zone/Cinderella Man/Hemispheres/Spirit Of Radio/Free Will/Tom Sawyer)

1) Limelight

2) Clockwork Angels

3) Bravest Face

4) The Stars Look Down

5) Vapor Trail

6) Vital Signs

7) Chain Lightning

8) Cut to The Chase

9) Alien Shore

10) Cold Fire

11) The Anarchist

Set Two:

R41/R42 Modern Overture Medley: (Subdivisions/Distant Early Warning/Marathon/Force Ten/The Pass/Bravado/Leave That Thing Alone/Driven/One Little Victory/Far Cry)

12) Carnies

13) The Enemy Within

14) The Weapon

15) Witch Hunt

16) Freeze

17) Jacob's Ladder

18) YYZ/Drum Solo

19) Alex Solo/The Garden

20) Different Strings

21) By-Tor and the Snow Dog (entire, including the hymn)

R41/R42 Epic Overture Medley: (2112/The Necromancer/Xanadu/La Villa Strangiato/Natural Science/Camera Eye)

22) Headlong Flight

Encore:

23) A Passage To Bangkok

24) Emotion Detector

25) Everyday Glory

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Yeah that basically has everything I would want to hear live now and I loved their R30 Instrumedley so why not 3 of them. :drool:

and one of them has epics in it? Count me in! But you had almost everything that i would die to hear live in there.

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

and one of them has epics in it? Count me in! But you had almost everything that i would die to hear live in there.

And it still only 26 songs as they've been touring with lately.

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Yeah I honestly get tired of hearing stuff like Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio and such EVERY concert... Its nice to hear like 10 seconds of the melody and then I'm like alright I've heard this 100,000,000 times. It's nice to hear a little bit of songs like those, move on to another, and keep going and then actually get some more overlooked pieces in the concert. The only song that they always do that I wouldn't mind hearing would have to be Limelight, cause its just that good of a song. And I of course am fine with subdivisions, red barchetta, yyz, and some of the other classics, but id rather hear something like all of xanadu and jacob's ladder rather than hear 10 minutes of tom sawyer and spirit of radio when ive heard both too many times to count. I still absolutely love those songs though, but I'd rather hear something that they have never done or haven't done in ages.

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Yeah I honestly get tired of hearing stuff like Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio and such EVERY concert... Its nice to hear like 10 seconds of the melody and then I'm like alright I've heard this 100,000,000 times. It's nice to hear a little bit of songs like those, move on to another, and keep going and then actually get some more overlooked pieces in the concert. The only song that they always do that I wouldn't mind hearing would have to be Limelight, cause its just that good of a song. And I of course am fine with subdivisions, red barchetta, yyz, and some of the other classics, but id rather hear something like all of xanadu and jacob's ladder rather than hear 10 minutes of tom sawyer and spirit of radio when ive heard both too many times to count. I still absolutely love those songs though, but I'd rather hear something that they have never done or haven't done in ages.

I think everyone want to hear Jacob's Ladder!

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Whoever says no to Jacob's Ladder should jump off a cliff. That is one of their best songs which they havent played in over 30 years.

• Like 2

Instrumedley: Before and After Intro, By-Tor (Exit, Stage Left arrangement), Necromancer (interlude between Shadow and Prince), Something for Nothing solo, Cinderella Man

1. La Villa Strangiato (from Strangiato theme, with extended main riff)

2. Jacob's Ladder

3. Limelight

4. The Way The Wind Blows

5. Enemy Within

6. Weapon

7. Witch Hunt

8. Freeze

9. Limbo (followed by Drum Solo #1)

10. The Anarchist (Sampled Strings)

11. Natural Science (pyro blast and smoke machine on last note allow band to leave stage for intermission)

1. Cygnus X-1

2. Hemispheres (Prelude, Armageddon, Cygnus, The Sphere)

3. The Analog Kid

4. YYZ

5. The Spirit of Radio

6. Tom Sawyer

7. Clockwork Angels (Sampled Strings)

8. The Garden (Sampled Strings)

9. Carnies (Sampled Strings)

10. Headlong Flight (Sampled Strings and contains Drum Solo #2)

11. Classical Solo (Xanadu intro, Buenas Noches, Mein Froinds!, To Sleep, Perchance to Dream, Trees intro and interlude)/ A Farewell To Kings

12. Faithless

13. Caravan (Sampled Strings)

14. Tom Sawyer

15. Fountain of Lamneth

16. Malignant Narcissim (Drum Solo #3)

17. Body Electric

18. 2112 (Overture, Temples, last verse of Discovery, Presentation, Soliloquy, Finale)

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Whoever says no to Jacob's Ladder should jump off a cliff. That is one of their best songs which they havent played in over 30 years.

Can I at least wear a parachute? :scared:
  • Like 2

A little bit more realistic setlist :

Set 1 :

2112 (Full) (Not played since 1997)

Cut To The Chase (Never played live)

Red Barchetta

Afterimage or Kid Gloves (Not played since 1984)

YYZ

Lock and Key (Not played since 1988)

Superconductor (Not played since 1992) or Show Don't Tell (Not played since 1994)

Caravan

Set 2 :

The Spirit of Radio

Freewill

Jacob's Ladder (Not played since 1980)

Entre Nous

Different Strings (Never played live)

Natural Science

Emotion Detector (Never played live) or Mystic Rhythms

The Garden

Drum Solo

Guitar Solo

The Trees

Xanadu - Hemispheres Prelude (Not played since 1994)

Limelight

Encore :

Dreamline

Tom Sawyer

Subdivisions

• Like 2

A little bit more realistic setlist :

Set 1 :

2112 (Full) (Not played since 1997)

Cut To The Chase (Never played live)

Red Barchetta

Afterimage or Kid Gloves (Not played since 1984)

YYZ

Lock and Key (Not played since 1988)

Superconductor (Not played since 1992) or Show Don't Tell (Not played since 1994)

Caravan

Set 2 :

The Spirit of Radio

Freewill

Jacob's Ladder (Not played since 1980)

Entre Nous

Different Strings (Never played live)

Natural Science

Emotion Detector (Never played live) or Mystic Rhythms

The Garden

Drum Solo

Guitar Solo

The Trees

Xanadu - Hemispheres Prelude (Not played since 1994)

Limelight

Encore :

Dreamline

Tom Sawyer

Subdivisions

That's actually a very nice setlist. I would interchange the slots of Caravan and 2112 Suite, better ending for the first set. I di love that Hemisphere/ Xanadu Connection from the Counterparts tour and I do hope they give us all of PeW on the next tour mosty likely in 2015 for its 35th anniversary. That would be awesome. All and all very sound and flowing setlist! :notworthy: Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

No! James Bond it!

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

No! James Bond it!

I honestly thought I was the only Bond fan who liked Moonraker.... There you go, learn something everyday I guess

• Like 2

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

No! James Bond it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G4zT2X8MT0

I honestly thought I was the only Bond fan who liked Moonraker.... There you go, learn something everyday I guess

Well I thought I was the only person in my city who knew who Rush was... One day my dad came home from substitute teaching at another school and said he met someone my age who listened to them.

• Like 2

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Well I thought I was the only person in my city who knew who Rush was... One day my dad came home from substitute teaching at another school and said he met someone my age who listened to them.

Rush fans are hard to find which is fine with me. I wear my Rush gear around all the time and most of the time it's like you are invisible. I must say there are more now than in the 70's when I got started. :codger:
  • Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Rush fans are hard to find which is fine with me. I wear my Rush gear around all the time and most of the time it's like you are invisible. I must say there are more now than in the 70's when I got started. :codger:

Yeah I am glad they aren't as popular as some modern day immature groups are, but still I'd like to be able to meet someone my age who listened to Rush.

• Like 1