Skyrim

burgeranacoke

I am really enjoying playing Skyrim, fun fun, but have you ever wanted to ride a dragon? Well here you go....Bethesda Shows Off 2011 Skyrim Game Jam

Start at about 1:45 if you want...

A week in which the developers get to put anything they want, in the game. So much of this stuff is so cool, hope we get to see some of it in-game.

Edited by burgeranacoke

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 3 2012, 06:33 AM)
Necro-bump. Didn't Bethesda say originally that riding Dragons was going to be a big part of Skyrim?

Not that I recall and I've been following this since Day 1.

Might still see the light of day via DLC. I don't necessarily think it would be a good idea, they'd have to go about it very carefully. What would you do? Where can you land? What kind of combat would they have? Loading landscapes and draw distances would this be feasible with the engine they built?

Edited by Godeater2112

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jul 3 2012, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 3 2012, 06:33 AM)
Necro-bump. Didn't Bethesda say originally that riding Dragons was going to be a big part of Skyrim?

Not that I recall and I've been following this since Day 1.

Might still see the light of day via DLC. I don't necessarily think it would be a good idea, they'd have to go about it very carefully. What would you do? Where can you land? What kind of combat would they have? Loading landscapes and draw distances would this be feasible with the engine they built?

It is feasible. There is currently a flying broom mod and there is also a dragon flying mod that is a bit in the early stages.

Flying in Skyrim is really not my preference for that game, kind of game breaking in a way.

My favorite mods right now, other than visual and sound enhancements are

Deadly Dragons

Winter is Coming

Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger

and the awesome, Build Your Own Home

Years ago I swore off PC gaming for life.

I haven't missed a beat other than maybe World of Warcraft which was probably in my addictive best interests not to play anyways...

I must admit though I'd really like to check out some of the community mods out there but alas I am on PS3, the worst of the worst when it comes to Skyrim apparently.

I don't follow PC mods closely but some amazing ones I have seen are the high rez nature + clothing textures, the enhanced map, proper item sorting etc and of course the airship from Final Fantasy.

trink39.gif