Calling All Drummers And Fans Of Simon Phillips!

RUSHHEAD666

Dude! I knew you would love this new album! I listened to it twice last night. It is easily ALBUM OF THE YEAR even though it's not even March yet.

Hopefully Priest and Maiden will challenge this cd.

Yes you can only buy it at shows! I tried to buy one from his website too no dice. I got my autographed cd copy from eBay. Not cheap but I really didn't care.

I wanted to know this new album from like the back of my hand for the show on April 1st. Dude, Yoshi's is a tiny little venue. It's going to be INCREDIBLE!

I saw MSG there too and had a front table. I was in Heaven.

My meet and greet with Simon also includes premium seating. I hope I luck out again like I did at MSG!

Dude! I knew you would love this new album! I listened to it twice last night. It is easily ALBUM OF THE YEAR even though it's not even March yet.

Yes you can only buy it at shows! I tried to buy one from his website too no dice. I got my autographed cd copy from eBay. Not cheap but I really didn't care.

I wanted to know this new album from like the back of my hand for the show on April 1st. Dude, Yoshi's is a tiny little venue. It's going to be INCREDIBLE!

My meet and greet with Simon also includes premium seating. I hope I luck out again like I did at MSG!

Sounds like you're in for an amazing night Earl! Wish I could be there too!

Didn't Simon play on the last MSG album?? Was he playing at the gig you went to?

I hope they allow you to buy more than one album! Say one is for Wendy, tell him she's a Ernest Tibbs freak cos she thinks he's hot!

How do you like these videos??

Didn't Simon play on the last MSG album?? Was he playing at the gig you went to?

I hope they allow you to buy more than one album! Say one is for Wendy, tell him she's a Ernest Tibbs freak cos she thinks he's hot!

Hahahaha! Thanks Pat!! I don't think Simon played on "Temple Of Rock" but he did tour with MSG for like half the tour. The last time MSG came out here Simon did NOT tour with them! I was bummed and decided not to go.

I will do my best to snag you a cd! I can't believe they won't sell the cd online. I wrote an email to Simon's management company about it and I got NO RESPONSE!

You would think that at least Japan would have pressed the new album with an exclusive live bonus track or something! Don't get it. Perhaps everyone is downloading the album these days. FUKK THAT! I WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!

Cheers mate! Maybe I will get Simon to sign your cd!!!

Simon Phillips is the greatest drummer in the world!

Signed,

"SIN AFTER SIN"

Hahahaha! Thanks Pat!! I don't think Simon played on "Temple Of Rock" but he did tour with MSG for like half the tour. The last time MSG came out here Simon did NOT tour with them! I was bummed and decided not to go.

I will do my best to snag you a cd! I can't believe they won't sell the cd online. I wrote an email to Simon's management company about it and I got NO RESPONSE!

You would think that at least Japan would have pressed the new album with an exclusive live bonus track or something! Don't get it. Perhaps everyone is downloading the album these days. FUKK THAT! I WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!

Signed,

"SIN AFTER SIN"

That's cool Earl thanks! All the songs on the album sound great based on those youtube videos. I don't get why they won't sell it either, :huh: unless they're trying to get more people to go to their shows or they want to sell as many as they can and then release another version with extra songs to double the profits.

Signed,

"SIN AFTER SIN"

That's cool Earl thanks! All the songs on the album sound great based on those youtube videos. I don't get why they won't sell it either, :huh: unless they're trying to get more people to go to their shows or they want to sell as many as they can and then release another version with extra songs to double the profits.

You might be right! They want more people to come out to their shows!! Dude! Yoshi's is tiny! Don't think they will get much of a profit there!!

I'm listening to "Protocol II" right now. It's fukking EPIC!

ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!

so far............

The more I listen to this album the more it becomes so obvious that Simon Phillips is the greatest drummer in the world.

The way he incorporates the octobans is top notch, A number one. Not even Tim Alexander comes close.

"Protocol II" will blow your mind!

Signed,

"SIN AFTER SIN"

You might be right! They want more people to come out to their shows!! Dude! Yoshi's is tiny! Don't think they will get much of a profit there!!

I'm listening to "Protocol II" right now. It's fukking EPIC!

ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!

so far............

It's got to be a candidate at least! :hail: :haz:

The more I listen to this album the more it becomes so obvious that Simon Phillips is the greatest drummer in the world.

The way he incorporates the octobans is top notch, A number one. Not even Tim Alexander comes close.

"Protocol II" will blow your mind!

Aye he's an octoban fuckking octopus!! :NP:

Oh man...Toto rock! And Simon Phillips drumming is a big reason why Tambu is one of my favourite Toto albums...must seek out more from this dude!

And to think I never ever thought there could be a direct link between Toto and Judas Priest. There is: SIMON PHILLIPS!

Members of Toto seem to appear all over my record collection, without me even realising!