08/25/10 - Omaha, NE

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 33769 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

Meetup talk for the 08/25/10 show at the Omaha, NE in Qwest Center.

Sponsored Post

#2 Vive le Rush

Vive le Rush

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Walking, especially with my dog, Jake; hiking in beautiful natural places, exercising, getting together with friends, studying and reading about diverse cultures and languages, reading and writing poetry, watching dog shows, listening to my favorite bands, and ESPECIALLY, listening to Rush CD's and watching/working out to Rush DVD's.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

1001001, nothing definite has been planned yet, but a group of us plan to get together before the Omaha show.  Huskerspheres, YTSEROB2112, Nobody's hero, Lyra, me and several others are talking about meeting at a bar-and-grill-type of place in the OLD MARKET area of Omaha.  We'll keep you posted as to future details. biggrin.gif  trink39.gif  

#3 Huskerspheres

Huskerspheres

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

I think we've decided on Liberty Tavern Lounge in the Hilton right across from the Qwest Center.  It's close and a couple of folks are disabled, so easier for everyone.

#4 Vive le Rush

Vive le Rush

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Walking, especially with my dog, Jake; hiking in beautiful natural places, exercising, getting together with friends, studying and reading about diverse cultures and languages, reading and writing poetry, watching dog shows, listening to my favorite bands, and ESPECIALLY, listening to Rush CD's and watching/working out to Rush DVD's.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (Huskerspheres @ Jun 5 2010, 09:43 AM)
I think we've decided on Liberty Tavern Lounge in the Hilton right across from the Qwest Center.  It's close and a couple of folks are disabled, so easier for everyone.

It's AGREED, Huskerspheres!!!!  yes.gif  applaudit.gif The Liberty Tavern Lounge is a great idea!!!!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  applaudit.gif  common001.gif  trink39.gif  

Edited by Vive le Rush, 25 June 2010 - 02:48 AM.

#5 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Rush Rush.. there's more, but really that says it all!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the hotel info, we are staying right across the street so the Liberty Tavern Lounge will be a great place to meet.

#6 Vive le Rush

Vive le Rush

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:26 AM

I look forward to meeting you, Nobody's Hero!!!!!!!! trink39.gif  yes.gif

The next obvious question is:  At what time do we all meet at the lounge?  I'm thinking.....4:00?  common001.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  trink39.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users