F**k Buttons - Tarot Sport

Hatchetaxe&saw

I'm with you ALL the way!!!!!! The Bump Buttons are HUUUUGE in my house right now. My wife and I are lovin' Surf Solar!!! We just turn it up and dance around the house to it. Like much of my favourite music it makes me feel more alive when I hear it.

I need to get into a field under the stars with a few hundred other souls and dance to this mother of a tune.

It's a tune of blissful euphoric noise.

Tangy - if you think Surf Solar is too mellow, turn that baby up and feel the joy!

----------------

Now playing: f**k Buttons - Surf Solar

via FoxyTunes

Love to all

Disco

QUOTE (Disco @ Oct 29 2009, 08:48 PM)
I'm with you ALL the way!!!!!! The Bump Buttons are HUUUUGE in my house right now. My wife and I are lovin' Surf Solar!!! We just turn it up and dance around the house to it. Like much of my favourite music it makes me feel more alive when I hear it.

I need to get into a field under the stars with a few hundred other souls and dance to this mother of a tune.

Tangy - if you think Surf Solar is too mellow, turn that baby up and feel the joy!

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Love to all

Disco

applaudit.gif A man of impeccable taste!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Disco @ Oct 29 2009, 03:48 PM)

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Love to all

Disco

maybe the surf solar on their myspace is a remix but it seemed pretty mellow to me, then again i listen to a lot of hyper freaked out music. not putting it down and i did listen to all three songs at the myspace page and liked the second and third song better. I guess i don't get the post rock deal?

its just 2 guys on keys right? no guitars

Archived