Timestands Still

Subdivions....

I never in all my years of loving this band

did i ever see any of these videos...

i am a much happier person today because out of now where

i happen to be channel surfing and my darling little niece

wanted to watch videos...

God Bless that little girl biggrin.gif

I don't think she was to inpressed, I cranked the T.V , Start to jump up and down

she thought i was weird and she left the room...

O well her loss...

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif

Excellent...But...You've never seen those before???!!!!

Get Chronicles the video collection...All those videos are on there and more!!!

And 2 easter egg videos...Afterimage and The Enemy Within....But sweeeet!!

I lvoe seeing Rush on TV!

It was just on again (thanks for the phone call AirbourneWhitey!) at 2pm - 2:30 cst. I have it saved on the computer, but I still watched it anyway! Out of respect for them getting any airtime!:P

Happy Solitude  Posted on Jan 29 2005, 03:47 PM
  I have never seen Time Stands Still! Is it a story video or concert footage? I've always had this fantasy that Amy Mann comes out on stage with the trio and chimes during this song! 

Not exactly, and both too. It's studio-"live" footage, kind-of, mixed with nature backgrounds, all overlayed on eachother and 'swirling-about' the whole song with Ammie Mann running around, trying to film them flying all around her while playing the song... mostly! wacko.gif I really never cared for this video... too much of a lot of nothing going on, I think... all swirling around... and whirling... still descending, like a spiral sea, unending! laugh.gif You still need to see it though, after all, it's still 2.gif

QUOTE (Happy Solitude @ Jan 29 2005, 01:47 PM)
I have never seen Time Stands Still! Is it a story video or concert footage? I've always had this fantasy that Amy Mann comes out on stage with the trio and chimes during this song!

Its a story video. Its very cool. And yes, Amy Mann is in it.

doh.gif Sorry! didnt see the post above.

My sister was channel surfing today and happened to come across Limelight being played on VH1. She called my cell phone and told me the story, but I was out at a shop and I couldn't watch it. fists crying.gif Of course I have seen the video, but it's cool to see some Rush on television when you are least expecting it. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 30 2005, 12:22 AM)
My sister was channel surfing today and happened to come across Limelight being played on VH1. She called my cell phone and told me the story, but I was out at a shop and I couldn't watch it. fists crying.gif Of course I have seen the video, but it's cool to see some Rush on television when you are least expecting it. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thats where i'm coming from!

this band has always been that band that noboby ever heard about!!

Thats not true in this day and age.....

They have been a very big influence on so many thousands and thousands of teenagers growing up when it all seemed so one sided!..

it always gives me a thrill to see any Rush on Tv or even on the radio!

as I fairly recently moved from the UK to the US.

Prior to that I only ever saw a Rush Vid once on Tv and that was Time Stand Still at about three in the morning when it was first released! As for radio airplay? NEVER!

Archived