2008 - 07/11 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Arena

I now have tickets in the 10th row! It was from a ticketmaster auction that i thought i had lost. I opened up the tickets and was really confused, then i realized what happened and was pumped.

Now i have my section 108 row P tickets on ebay if anyone is interested. I started the auction below what i paid for them cause i cant get stuck with 300 dollars worth of tickets.

theres 3 of them together.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATED COUNTDOWN!

65 days

1574 hours

94453 minutes

UNTIL.....

2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif THE GRANITE GRADY!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ May 7 2008, 03:14 AM)
hope it's not too late to attend the Granite Grady? Not 100% sure I'll be attending the show (more like 96.9% ), but if I do, I'm hoping I can come join the fun in the Granite State

absolutely! That would be awesome! 1022.gif I think I'll be putting the RSVP date for June 27th....that will give us enough time to buy the food and beverages trink39.gif yes.gif

Hey LSM - I will definitely be attending "The Garden Grady" Party! I'll try to take a 1/2 day off; which will get me up there by 2:30pm, hopefully.

For this show, I'm in Sec 1; Row RR; Seat 4 - so somewhere in the mid-to-rear of the floor 1 (at least I'm house right; which means stage left, which means Geddy's side!!) wub.gif

Can't wait to see you on 6/15 in Mansfield!

QUOTE (SolitaryPine @ May 6 2008, 07:21 PM)
SWEEEEEET LSM . . . ..

Cant wait for your 'bash' ! ! !

~ SP ohmy.gif

I can't wait either!! It'll be so awesome to hang out with y'all!!!! Not to mention be going to another 2.gif show!! 1022.gif heart.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ May 8 2008, 05:36 PM)
Hey LSM - I will definitely be attending "The Garden Grady" Party!  I'll try to take a 1/2 day off; which will get me up there by 2:30pm, hopefully.

For this show, I'm in Sec 1; Row RR; Seat 4 - so somewhere in the mid-to-rear of the floor 1 (at least I'm house right; which means stage left, which means Geddy's side!!)  wub.gif

Can't wait to see you on 6/15 in Mansfield!

bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

Can't wait, my Rushian Sistah!!! hug2.gif hug2.gif

Hey all - Trying to find out were the Party in NH is going to be - I'm flying in from Virginia, to see RUSH's return to NH, My home state - I'm also bringing my daughter to her 1st RUSH show - She turns 21 on 7/2, just in time for the show - Granite Grady, is that a new addition since I've been gone ? trink38.gif

QUOTE (sushi @ May 29 2008, 09:06 PM)
Hey all - Trying to find out were the Party in NH is going to be - I'm flying in from Virginia, to see RUSH's return to NH, My home state - I'm also bringing my daughter to her 1st RUSH show - She turns 21 on 7/2, just in time for the show - Granite Grady, is that a new addition since I've been gone ? trink38.gif

It's a play on a meet up we had last tour at Madison Square Garden - called The Garden Grady - named by our very own...

atickhum.gif tick atickhum.gif

We'd love to have you and your daughter at The Granite Grady! I just PM'd you smile.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ May 30 2008, 12:23 PM)

It's a play on a meet up we had last tour at Madison Square Garden - called The Garden Grady - named by our very own...

We'd love to have you and your daughter at The Granite Grady! I just PM'd you smile.gif

Hey LSM I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I will not be attending the GRANITE GRADY but if I had a bit more time I certainly would have loved to yes.gif I hope that you and everyone enjoys the show and the meetup and please say Hi to Der Tromm for me. trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ May 30 2008, 04:15 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ May 30 2008, 12:23 PM)

Hey LSM I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I will not be attending the GRANITE GRADY but if I had a bit more time I certainly would have loved to yes.gif I hope that you and everyone enjoys the show and the meetup and please say Hi to Der Tromm for me. trink39.gif

That's okay, hon, I totally understand...you have many dates and little time to go to all of them - maybe we'll get a chance to meet on the next tour 1022.gif 1022.gif Told Der Trom you said Hi! smile.gif

I know this is a long shot, but by any chance, does anyone on here have section 2, row QQ, seats 2 and 3? My friend and I have seats 1 and 4 and I just wanted to know if the owners of 2 and 3 would mind moving 1 seat to the left or right.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 17 2008, 01:15 PM)
I know this is a long shot, but by any chance, does anyone on here have section 2, row QQ, seats 2 and 3? My friend and I have seats 1 and 4 and I just wanted to know if the owners of 2 and 3 would mind moving 1 seat to the left or right.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. In my experience, most people are pretty cool if you ask them nicely and have a good reason; and especially if you off them an "upgrade" - like the aisle seat!!

Of course - maybe I only meet the cool/nice Rush fans, like everyone on TRF!!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 17 2008, 01:15 PM)

BTW - I think I'm in Sec 1, Row RR for Manch; so we'll be pretty close to each other again!

trink39.gif

Gee, let me see . . . on this thread today:

here now - - 2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Tortoise and Hare, robertjames1971 bekloppt.gif

Kbomb

Spike

ARE WE HUNGRY FOR MORE OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?

tongue.gif

Oh, I'm a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery lucky woman!!!!!

common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 17 2008, 02:17 PM)
Gee, let me see . . . on this thread today:

here now - - 2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Tortoise and Hare, robertjames1971 bekloppt.gif

Kbomb

Spike

ARE WE HUNGRY FOR MORE OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?

tongue.gif

Oh, I'm a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery lucky woman!!!!!

common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

oh hells yeah!! 1022.gif

BTW, I promise that I'll have the pictures up soon - I had to rotate & shrink them before I upload them!

bncegrn.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif 22 DAYS TIL THE GRANITE GRADY!!!!! bncegrn.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif

bekloppt.gif

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Tortoise and Hare, robertjames1971, jendrisc

Are we plotting and planning again?!?!?!?!?! laugh.gif

LSM & DT, be advised . . . we're invading SOON!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 17 DAYS TO THE GRANITE GRADY!!! GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

!!!!! 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif!!!!!

!!!!! 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif!!!!!

Good. Now that I've got your attention...

Who's coming to the party??? Please let me know via PM if you are! biggrin.gif laugh.gif I know some of you are, but are there any others? confused13.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 14 DAYS (EXACTLY 2 WEEKS) TO THE GRANITE GRADY!!! GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

Working on the finalized guest list so that I can get all the info/directions put together.

Now, I say this in good humour and in good fun, for those of you who are afraid (or perhaps just feel like poking fun at me again pokey.gif) I wanted to assure you that there are absolutely no Krispy Kreme's within 100 miles of my house sarcasm.gif Please keep in mind that I also planned the Garden Grady event, which met with much success...please don't hold my Krispy Kreme Konfusion against me!!!

There are quite a few Dunkin' Donut's (who's coffee is the lifeblood of most New Englander's), but my directions won't even have you pass by one of those, once you get on the highway, that is wink.gif

I'm also PM'ing this message to all those who mentioned going, possibly going, as well as those who have already confirmed, so that hopefully you all will get back to me with a resounding yes.gif or a sad no.gif...this way we can make sure we have enough food for everyone attending 1022.gif

This is my hair, thank you, and goodnight! http://www.euphoricarythmia.com/images/smilies/bowing.gif

I have full confidence that the Granite Grady will go off without a problem. The lack of Krispy Kremes will make for a perfect evening.

What I don't have full confidence in is whether or not Jen and I can get up to Manchester in time to join you all. It comes down to work schedules and route 93 traffic. We should be able to get into town a couple of hours before show time, but if we hit even the tiniest of hiccups in the schedule we might end up missing out.

The safest bet is to probably assume we won't be there, but then don't be surprised when we are.

Does that make any sense?

This is totally unrelated to anything important anywhere in the universe, but I just noticed something...

Last year I joined the Rush Forum after seeing them at Mohegan Sun.

The date I joined?

July 11, 2007...

Exactly one year prior to the Granite Grady.

ooooooospoooky

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jun 30 2008, 02:26 PM)
I have full confidence that the Granite Grady will go off without a problem. The lack of Krispy Kremes will make for a perfect evening.

What I don't have full confidence in is whether or not Jen and I can get up to Manchester in time to join you all. It comes down to work schedules and route 93 traffic. We should be able to get into town a couple of hours before show time, but if we hit even the tiniest of hiccups in the schedule we might end up missing out.

The safest bet is to probably assume we won't be there, but then don't be surprised when we are.

Does that make any sense?

Best bet to get to Hooksett in time to attend The Granite Grady would be to avoid 93 if at all possible. Route 3 would probably better LOL Find backroads that will circumvent some of the troublesome areas of the highway should you run into traffic - it might take you a couple minutes longer, but if it avoids the traffic it could save you an hour! And as always, listen to the traffic reports, and check out www.traffic.com and set up an alert for 93 and route 3 that will tell you via email if there's heavy traffic building up - you can also get a live update on there too smile.gif

REALLY hoping you guys can make it - it wouldn't be the same without you there!!!

Archived