2008 - 07/11 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Arena

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 20 2008, 08:32 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 20 2008, 11:27 AM)
this looks great!  cheer.gif 
i did not get to spend near enough time with LSM and Hare in NY last year!  fists crying.gif
my only hesitation is the NWW meet up that we're supposed to do in NY.  wub.gif
i have to choose between NH and NY, and i'm not sure what's happening with NY.  confused13.gif
i already said i would attend a NWW meet up in NY, so that's my first priority. cosmo.gif
i guess i need to wait and see what happens with that.  unsure.gif

OMG we would LOVE it if you could come to The Granite Grady!!!!! Rhiannon_of_Rivendell will be there as well, and I know she wouldn't be able to make it to the NYC gathering either - Unfortunately, I just can't do NWW Con this year along with the shows , we just can't afford it sad.gif We have a wedding we have to plan and pay for...

looks like next year for NWWNYC...its for the best really smile.gif

so yeah,,,i would LUV to come to NH. common001.gif

i was just noticing how close the TO, NH, NJ dates are...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/hmm.gif

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i could probably make it up for the get together. It would most likley be me and at the most two other people. Ill let you know when it gets closer to the date.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 21 2008, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 20 2008, 08:32 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 20 2008, 11:27 AM)
this looks great!  cheer.gif 
i did not get to spend near enough time with LSM and Hare in NY last year!  fists crying.gif
my only hesitation is the NWW meet up that we're supposed to do in NY.  wub.gif
i have to choose between NH and NY, and i'm not sure what's happening with NY.  confused13.gif
i already said i would attend a NWW meet up in NY, so that's my first priority. cosmo.gif
i guess i need to wait and see what happens with that.  unsure.gif

OMG we would LOVE it if you could come to The Granite Grady!!!!! Rhiannon_of_Rivendell will be there as well, and I know she wouldn't be able to make it to the NYC gathering either - Unfortunately, I just can't do NWW Con this year along with the shows , we just can't afford it sad.gif We have a wedding we have to plan and pay for...

looks like next year for NWWNYC...its for the best really smile.gif

so yeah,,,i would LUV to come to NH. common001.gif

i was just noticing how close the TO, NH, NJ dates are...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/hmm.gif

ohmy.gif Really???? biggrin.gif Woo-hoo!! biggrin.gif Keep me posted - when you know for sure I'll change you from a maybe to a definite! bncegrn.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Jan 22 2008, 01:08 AM)
i could probably make it up for the get together. It would most likley be me and at the most two other people. Ill let you know when it gets closer to the date.

kewl dude! biggrin.gif Keep me posted, eh? trink38.gif

I'll be there!

I'll go to Mohegan and Manchester, and hopefully Mansfield also. I REALLY wanted to go to TO, as I had a tragic little incident and had to cancel that trip last year. Unfortunately, unlike the band, I don't have unlimited access to planes and tour buses to get me all over creation. So I'll have to skip TO and settle for Mohegan and Manchester that week.

The good new is I am going to Red Rocks again; and I might be going to Phoenix and Philly. So I'll see at least 3, and possibly as many as 6 shows this time around!

The great news is - I'm going to The Granite, Grady!!!!

653.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Jan 22 2008, 02:25 PM)
I'll be there!

I'll go to Mohegan and Manchester, and hopefully Mansfield also. I REALLY wanted to go to TO, as I had a tragic little incident and had to cancel that trip last year. Unfortunately, unlike the band, I don't have unlimited access to planes and tour buses to get me all over creation. So I'll have to skip TO and settle for Mohegan and Manchester that week.

The good new is I am going to Red Rocks again; and I might be going to Phoenix and Philly. So I'll see at least 3, and possibly as many as 6 shows this time around!

653.gif

woohoo!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 22 2008, 06:48 PM)
I'll be there!

I'll go to Mohegan and Manchester, and hopefully Mansfield also.  I REALLY wanted to go to TO, as I had a tragic little incident and had to cancel that trip last year.  Unfortunately, unlike the band, I don't have unlimited access to planes and tour buses to get me all over creation.  So I'll have to skip TO and settle for Mohegan and Manchester that week.

The good new is I am going to Red Rocks again; and I might be going to Phoenix and Philly.  So I'll see at least 3, and possibly as many as 6 shows this time around!

653.gif

woohoo!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Hey... I've been completely out of the loop. Work installed new monitoring software, so I've been afraid to come on much during the day. GRRRR..

Rob and I will most likely be going to the Granite Grady. If we do (and I'm like 99.999999% sure we will), we're definitely on for the meet-up! I'm sorry I've been out of touch so much lately. :-(

I am thinking that this could be a possible for me - at least to the V centre as this one is indoors and I really want to see a couple of those.

LSM, it would be great to meet you and Der Tromm. I will see how it all goes to plan as the PNC gig is the next night. Say how far would it be from Manchester to Holmdel in New jersey and could I do it by bus or train???? 2.gif

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Jan 22 2008, 11:10 PM)
I'll be there!

I'll go to Mohegan and Manchester, and hopefully Mansfield also.  I REALLY wanted to go to TO, as I had a tragic little incident and had to cancel that trip last year.  Unfortunately, unlike the band, I don't have unlimited access to planes and tour buses to get me all over creation.  So I'll have to skip TO and settle for Mohegan and Manchester that week.

The good new is I am going to Red Rocks again; and I might be going to Phoenix and Philly.  So I'll see at least 3, and possibly as many as 6 shows this time around!

653.gif

Hey... I've been completely out of the loop. Work installed new monitoring software, so I've been afraid to come on much during the day. GRRRR..

Rob and I will most likely be going to the Granite Grady. If we do (and I'm like 99.999999% sure we will), we're definitely on for the meet-up! I'm sorry I've been out of touch so much lately. :-(

Awesome!! biggrin.gif I already had you guys down on the list laugh.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 23 2008, 06:09 AM)
I am thinking that this could be a possible for me - at least to the V centre as this one is indoors and I really want to see a couple of those.
LSM, it would be great to meet you and Der Tromm. I will see how it all goes to plan as the PNC gig is the next night. Say how far would it be from Manchester to Holmdel in New jersey and could I do it by bus or train???? 2.gif

That would be f*ckin fabulous! biggrin.gif Holmdel is about 4 and a half hours away, and you could indeed get there by bus yes.gif ...not sure about the train though. I'm sure that you could, I just don't know if there's a train station in the vicinity.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 23 2008, 07:37 AM)
Holmdel is about 4 and a half hours away, and you could indeed get there by bus yes.gif ...not sure about the train though.  I'm sure that you could, I just don't know if there's a train station in the vicinity.

Holmdel is 4.5 hrs from Manchester? LM, you're a nice person, but pardon me if I say I'm never getting in a car with you. It's 4 hrs minimum (speeding) to get from here to my old house in NJ (which is not even 5 mins from PNC. If you can make it from there to Holmdel in 4.5, I fear for the others on the street that day. tongue.gif

There are, in fact, 2 train stations in the vicinity of PNC. There are stations in South Amboy and Matawan. Neither are within walking distance - in fact nothing is within walking distance because PNC is on the Parkway - but either would be a short cab ride to PNC. Surely, some nice TRFer would pick you up. smile.gif

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Jan 22 2008, 11:10 PM)
I'll be there!

653.gif

Hey Girl!!!

Wondered where you've been?!?!?

We're in the middle of a move - - long story, got kicked out-of-town cause of the roosters! - - so I've been a bit absent, myself!

But, we'll definitely be planning for the same three shows! . . .at least! (Tortoise soooooooo gets nervous when I do that! laugh.gif )

I didn't think we could EVER top last year, but OMG - - this summer's gonna be GREAT!!!!! LSM's gonna get in her planning mode and the whole Forum's gonna converge on THE GRANITE GRADY!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jan 26 2008, 11:34 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 23 2008, 07:37 AM)
Holmdel is about 4 and a half hours away, and you could indeed get there by bus yes.gif ...not sure about the train though.  I'm sure that you could, I just don't know if there's a train station in the vicinity.

Holmdel is 4.5 hrs from Manchester? LM, you're a nice person, but pardon me if I say I'm never getting in a car with you. It's 4 hrs minimum (speeding) to get from here to my old house in NJ (which is not even 5 mins from PNC. If you can make it from there to Holmdel in 4.5, I fear for the others on the street that day. tongue.gif

There are, in fact, 2 train stations in the vicinity of PNC. There are stations in South Amboy and Matawan. Neither are within walking distance - in fact nothing is within walking distance because PNC is on the Parkway - but either would be a short cab ride to PNC. Surely, some nice TRFer would pick you up. smile.gif

sad.gif so it looks like 5 hours min at least. I fear that this may be a little too much travelling to get back for the PNC as I am not sure even what state I would be in either. it could prove just a little too stressful unless someone is driving to the gig from Manchester.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Jan 29 2008, 08:54 PM)
i got screwed on tickets, thought i got 4th row but its actually 30th. im so pissed.

Sucks that you didn't get what you thought, but still...

You're on the floor with only 29 heads to look over. You're still close enough to flirt with Groupie Barbie.

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

haha i hope one comes home with me! Ill have to really whoo her away from lerxt though.

but for those interested, i will be looking for better seats and selling these for 100 bucks a pop if i get better ones on saturday. the total for all 3 tickets came to 300.xx, so i just want what i paid. I paid for the 2 day air shipping, but i guess they still dont ship right away. I HATE ALL THIS CRAP!!

Ill let you guys know if i will have them for sale, and if someone wants them just let me know. I am a trusted seller and buyer on ebay, and also a site i frequent often called www.therangerstation.com. Im not here to screw you guys, just give someone an opportunity to get better tickets if they want.

If noone wants them here ill put them on ebay.

cya!

wow! great to hear so many peeps are going! 1022.gif

We haven't gotten our Manch tickets yet - I'm going to the venue to get them. we didn't have the $$ for both shows when the presale went on - we're moving Friday, so we had to come up with the deposit - this was SO not a good time for tickets to go on sale - why do presales have to happen in the middle of the week when most people are working angry.gif

well ticketmaster f*cked me over too! laugh.gif

I was all set to buy some nice lower level seats. BAM! internet down.

I reboot internet, try for lower level seats again. "We are sorry, there are no tickets available to match your request." Damn.

So i buy 7th row, upper level, alexs side. Not terrible seats, but not as good as what i could've got. So i try again, just to see whats left. Hey hey! there are the lower level seats again! rage.gif laugh.gif

its all good, tho, ill be there.

ugh...damn moving sad.gif got section 102, row Q....

i have 3 tickets for sale, floor section 2 row D seats 3-5. 300 for them all. Anyone interested?

ill be putting them on ebay real soon so i dont get stuck with them.

Okay, so I wanted to post a little update, rather...a request.

If everyone who is planning on attending the pre-show bash could please PM me (there's a clickable link in my signature to PM me) and let me know as soon as possible that would be awesome. I need to see if it's necessary (ie. that there will be enough people) to rent out the club house here for the party. If only 10 people are going to show up, we'll just have the party here at our townhouse.

Also, we need a headcount to know how much food/beer we'll need to buy 1022.gif 1022.gif

Let me know as soon as you all can & hope to see you up here in the Gorgeous Granite State!!

Archived