2008 - 04/13 - Ft Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 18 2008, 07:04 AM)
The Bank Center is 4 miles from Ken's mom's house.
Guess where the party will be?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii200/joanneeee/glitters/rockon.gif

My sister lives 6 also and has a pool. ANYONE can crash there. Us leg begins in Ft. Lauderdale, much closer and workable then the 15th in Orlando. RSVP. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Probably shuttle us to the gig too!!!!!! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

this is looking better and better. Kids are off from school the week before so we may all come down middle of that week and stay til Mon. Is it Spring Break still then new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (timintey @ Jan 18 2008, 07:37 PM)
this is looking better and better. Kids are off from school the week before so we may all come down middle of that week and stay til Mon. Is it Spring Break still then new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

It's always spring break here tongue.gif

My wife and I will be at the FTL show, we all need to do a pre-show meet up. Can't wait to see the boys in FTL and ORL, this will be my 38th and 39th Rush concert. Thinking about seeing the show in ATL for the magic number 40, but we will see. Well hopefully I will hear some responses and as always FEEL THE RUSH!!!!!!

David

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 18 2008, 10:43 PM)
this is looking better and better. Kids are off from school the week before so we may all come down middle of that week and stay til Mon. Is it Spring Break still then  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Joanneeeeee Gone Wild

Woo Hoo 1022.gif

I wish I could do the Jax show, but my beloved White Sox are in Tampa that weekend. So I had to choose between the Jax show or seeing the White Sox at least once. Let me say one thing, I have a wonderful wife who is letting me have my dream week. So I finally decided on seeing them in FTL and ORL and then seeing the game on Sunday afternoon. WOOO.... that is one long and exhaustive(EXPENSIVE) week, but oh well when the boys come to town some things just must be done!!!! Take care all and as always FEEL THE RUS!!!!!

David

I have two extra tickets!

Section F4

Row H

seats 1,2

I ask face value for these as I can't stand a cheat...

The total for both came to $224.15, including shipping and service fees.

PM me if you're interested... first come, first serve!

QUOTE (timintey @ Jan 19 2008, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 18 2008, 10:43 PM)
this is looking better and better. Kids are off from school the week before so we may all come down middle of that week and stay til Mon. Is it Spring Break still then  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Joanneeeeee Gone Wild

Woo Hoo 1022.gif

joanneeeeeee went wild a loooooong time ago Tim, or nuts anyways laugh.gif

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet??????????

Looks like we have 3 extra seats, too, from the Amex pre-sale.

Tim did a lot better than me and got us 10th row!

I have Section 9, row C. Still waiting to see if we can get a couple of people to come, but if anyone's interested, let me know.

See you all there!

2.gif

I can't f***** wait!!!!!!

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 30 2008, 03:57 PM)
I got us rides to the door. we can drink and smoke the whole five minute drive
from her house 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

why do I get the vision of the VW van pulling up to the school for prom scene from Fast Times @ Ridgemont in my head now????

QUOTE (timintey @ Jan 30 2008, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 30 2008, 03:57 PM)
I got us rides to the door. we can drink and smoke the whole five minute drive
from her house 1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  653.gif  653.gif  653.gif  653.gif

why do I get the vision of the VW van pulling up to the school for prom scene from Fast Times @ Ridgemont in my head now????

Ohh, that's my skull. I'm sooo wasted! 2.gif 2.gif

Archived