Rush based movies

Stealth13

I am new to this site so I'm not sure if this is where I need to post this message.

I have created several homemade movies using RUSH songs as the soundtrack.

They are my interpetation of the meaning of the songs using images to portray

a true visualization of what the words mean to me.

I mainly make them for me because I love RUSH so much that I have to bring even more meaning to songs by creating a true visual story.

Right now I have two of them posted at a web site in England called The Kellys.

If you would like to see my work, go to:The Kellys

Click on Media then Visitor Video then click on WEAVE. The two RUSH movies are called, TRINITY and CELESTIAL FIREWORKS. The download may take a little while depending on your speed, but they are well worth the wait.

There is another movie that I am very proud of that is veiwable in segments. It is called MARS AND BEYOND. This movie uncludes a subsection I call I AM Hubble that I am especially proud of. If your into the Mars Rovers, you don't want to miss the entire MARS AND BEYOND movie.

Take a look, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks,

WEAVE

Stealth - welcome to the board! I am watching Celestial right now - very good work. What do you use (software)?

If you ever want me to host anything like this Rush related, lemme know and I will for all members to be able to see smile.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 9 2005, 08:39 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 9 2005, 08:24 PM)
Three posts to tell him that. And we thought sfuentes was the post whore...

Welcome to the board Stealth!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Indica is ahead of me by 50. laugh.gif

By the end of the week, Sfuentes will have hit 4,000....

Alright!

Finally a place to get feedback! Thanks.

All of the movies where made with Windows XP Pro and the free Windows Movie Maker 2.1. Using a dual boot on a RAID 0 stripe setup so I can devote the entire system to video editing.

I have been a RUSH enthusist since High School 1978. When I first got to see them when Hemispheres came out. I've been hooked ever since.

The two movies are only the beginning, I'm working on two more movies that are even more powerful and more relivant to what's going on now in the world. Things that RUSH has already depicted unknowingly. Im trying to put them to video and they have, in rough form, already had an incredable reaction. I know I'm on the right track in my interpretation.

Stay tuned I'll post an invitation soon.

Thanks,

WEAVE

Thanks agian for the review. I watch I Am Hubble regularly.

The Kellys is a strange site. But it's a very secure one. You can save the movies if you look in your temporary internet files for them. He used to allow playback in an external player but he has had trouble with certian people trying to access his files without permission. So he has blocked them and limited his site.

It's hard to find free sites to display my work.

How do I upload to you? And how large a file do you allow? The Kellys has an FTP upload server that he enables for individual uploads of 20MB. You can Email me this info if you want.

Weave

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 9 2005, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 9 2005, 08:39 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Indica is ahead of me by 50. laugh.gif

By the end of the week, Sfuentes will have hit 4,000....

Wah wah you guys are mean. fists crying.gif

He's trying to reclaim his #1 status. Once sfuentes gets close to us then it's all over LOL. laugh.gif

By the way, welcome to the board stealth, I almost didn't see you there. Get it? stealth.... didn't see ya?? rofl3.gif

Archived