Hey LSM

Der Trommler

QUOTE (Tammeh @ Aug 19 2007, 12:13 PM)
This is wonderful news! Congratulations, you lovebirds wub.gif

Thanks Tammeh!! wub.gif wub.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 19 2007, 07:11 AM)
Congratulations. I didn't notice this till now.

trink39.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif common001.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

Thanks rickyrob! trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushengal @ Aug 19 2007, 09:50 AM)
I can just feel the love in the air heart.gif

Congrats you too... hoping its a long and happy one.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/BEN/AB1756V~Hearts-Posters.jpg

Much love to you both!!

Thank you, Rushengal!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (DustFerret @ Aug 19 2007, 10:33 AM)
Just noticed!

Congratulations! I hope it's the beginning of a wonderful life for you two.

Rush on, til' death do you part.

Thanks, DF!!!! trink39.gif

ranton.gif Now, our kids are going to be 2.gif kids but we aren't getting hokey & playing 2.gif tunes while LSM walks down the aisle! Well, unless Neil, Ged, & Alex are reading this & decide to play for us but then I'd lose LSM to Ged because she'd be staring at him & I'd be a little peeved with Geddy for taking my woman & I'd pick up the closest thing to me...which would be a lighter & throw it & hit him on the forehead throwing him back in a chair & the wedding would stop & people would cry & then lightning would hit the building & we'd be running trying to get out of the burning building screaming & 2.gif would go on & play more dates making this the most interesting tour they ever had. I would go on to be that guy who threw a lighter at Geddy & be immortalized in Neil's next book & you'd read it here first knowing that you read it & OMG, I remember that DT wrote about that, he's a prophet & maybe he can see more into the future & I'd make The Big Money writing in 4 different languages because the Church would think I was a witch & dealing with the devil to get this information and then I'd change my name to something mysterious, like Nosferatu or something that sounds like that because I'd be a devil worshipper & then there would be a Witch Hunt, I'd be running for my life in Fear, I'd meet Tom Sawyer, who take me on a raft down the Mississippi to meet up with Digital Man & Analog Kid, they'd bake me a cake full of cool10.gif & I'd be too wasted to realize that I just wasted your time reading this really bad rant of nothing! rantoff.gif

*Note: This was edited at the prompting of LSM who wanted this to be spell checked & noted that this was really bad grammar!

QUOTE (Tammeh @ Aug 19 2007, 12:13 PM)
This is wonderful news! Congratulations, you lovebirds wub.gif

Thank you, Tammeh!!! wub.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 19 2007, 06:43 AM)
Congratulations to both of you trink39.gif trink39.gif

I wish you a world of happiness wub.gif

2.gif love rocks yes.gif

Thank you, Huck!!! trink39.gif

Just noticed!

Sorry, DF! I got on this really weird moment for running on with a sentence but I really wanted to thank you!! 2.gif on!!!

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 19 2007, 01:10 PM)
Just noticed!

ranton.gif Now, our kids are going to be 2.gif kids but we aren't getting hokey & playing 2.gif tunes while LSM walks down the aisle! Well, unless Neil, Ged, & Alex are reading this & decide to play for us but then I'd lose LSM to Ged because she'd be staring at him & I'd be a little peeved with Geddy for taking my woman & I'd pick up the closest thing to me...which would be a lighter ^ throw it & hit him on the forehead throwing him back in a chair & the wedding would stop & people would cry & then lightning would hit the building & we'd be running trying to get out of the burning building screaming & 2.gif would go on & play more dates making this the most interesting tour they ever had. I would go on to be that guy who threw a lighter at Geddy & be immortalized in Neil's next book & you'd read it here first knowing that you read it & OMG, I remember that DT wrote about that, he's a prophet & maybe he can see more into the future & I'd make millions of dollars writing in 4 different languages because the Church would think I was a witch & dealing with the devil to get this information and then I'd change my name to something mysterious, like Nosferatu or something that sounds like that because I'd be a devil worshipper & then there would be a Witch Hunt, I'd be running for my life in Fear, I'd meet Tom Sawyer, who take me on a raft down the Mississippi to meet up with Digital Man& Analog Kid, they'd bake me a cake full of cool10.gif & I'd be too wasted to realize that I just wasted your time reading this really bad rant of nothing! rantoff.gif

laugh.gif that was some rant, honey! z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 17 2007, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 17 2007, 06:29 PM)
Will you marry me?

I love you, sweetie

pssst...look behind you!

wub.gif awwwwww!!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!! heart.gif kishug.gif lips.gif

...I think this is a first (?) - getting proposed to on TRF wub.gif

biggrin.gif wub.gif How sweet!!!

Congratulations, LSM and Der Trom heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 19 2007, 01:41 PM)
Just noticed!

ranton.gif Now, our kids are going to be 2.gif kids but we aren't getting hokey & playing 2.gif tunes while LSM walks down the aisle! Well, unless Neil, Ged, & Alex are reading this & decide to play for us but then I'd lose LSM to Ged because she'd be staring at him & I'd be a little peeved with Geddy for taking my woman & I'd pick up the closest thing to me...which would be a lighter ^ throw it & hit him on the forehead throwing him back in a chair & the wedding would stop & people would cry & then lightning would hit the building & we'd be running trying to get out of the burning building screaming & 2.gif would go on & play more dates making this the most interesting tour they ever had. I would go on to be that guy who threw a lighter at Geddy & be immortalized in Neil's next book & you'd read it here first knowing that you read it & OMG, I remember that DT wrote about that, he's a prophet & maybe he can see more into the future & I'd make millions of dollars writing in 4 different languages because the Church would think I was a witch & dealing with the devil to get this information and then I'd change my name to something mysterious, like Nosferatu or something that sounds like that because I'd be a devil worshipper & then there would be a Witch Hunt, I'd be running for my life in Fear, I'd meet Tom Sawyer, who take me on a raft down the Mississippi to meet up with Digital Man& Analog Kid, they'd bake me a cake full of cool10.gif & I'd be too wasted to realize that I just wasted your time reading this really bad rant of nothing! rantoff.gif

rofl3.gif

It's all gonna be alright DT. yes.gif

She may think that Geddy is HOT. yes.gif

But you have her heart.gif

wub.gif

Congrats again!!!

QUOTE (Daylin @ Aug 22 2007, 02:44 PM)
Will you marry me?

I love you, sweetie

pssst...look behind you!

Thanks Daylin wub.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 22 2007, 03:24 PM)
Congrats you two! yes.gif wub.gif 1022.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Thanks Goob!!! heart.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 22 2007, 03:35 PM)
CONGRATULATIONS!  wub.gif

So are you the 1st TRF propsal? It sure makes for one awesome story on how you got engaged.

I think we are - at least ON TRF itself anyhow blush4.gif I think it does - though I can see my brother rolling his eyes eyesre4.gif that Der Trom did it in here - he's a big 2.gif fan, but not one for Message Boards wink.gif Thanks so much, Mrs. Pags wub.gif Can't wait to finally meet you guys in 26 days!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 22 2007, 04:53 PM)
Just noticed!

rofl3.gif

wub.gif

Congrats again!!!

laugh.gif True enough, CeeJ biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 22 2007, 04:55 PM)
Ummm.... yeah.... okaaaaaaay.

laugh.gif

Cya's at MSG. bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

tongue.gif plbth....*blows internet raspberry at Necro* tongue.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Aug 22 2007, 02:44 PM)
Will you marry me?

I love you, sweetie

pssst...look behind you!

blush4.gif Shucks..... wub.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 22 2007, 03:24 PM)
Congrats you two! yes.gif wub.gif 1022.gif

Thanks, Goobs...Yankees (suck) rofl3.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 22 2007, 03:35 PM)
CONGRATULATIONS! wub.gif

So are you the 1st TRF propsal? It sure makes for one awesome story on how you got engaged.

I've never been one to follow others (really). So, I will make sure I try to keep that going!! Thanks muchies!!!

Just noticed!

rofl3.gif

wub.gif

Congrats again!!!

wub.gif Thanks, Ceej! But I still don't believe that, for one second, if Geddy walked up & asked LSM to go to dinner, that she would remember that I exist for most of that night....I have to resign myself to it....of course, on the other hand, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman, Alyssa Milano....oh sorry, went on for a little too long. Anyone of the HOT babes in famousland of the rich wanted me, I'd probably be back with LSM but she knows that after the big date..... rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 22 2007, 04:55 PM)
Ummm.... yeah.... okaaaaaaay.

laugh.gif

Cya's at MSG. bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 22 2007, 11:23 PM)
Just noticed!

rofl3.gif

wub.gif

Congrats again!!!

wub.gif Thanks, Ceej! But I still don't believe that, for one second, if Geddy walked up & asked LSM to go to dinner, that she would remember that I exist for most of that night....I have to resign myself to it....of course, on the other hand, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman, Alyssa Milano....oh sorry, went on for a little too long. Anyone of the HOT babes in famousland of the rich wanted me, I'd probably be back with LSM but she knows that after the big date..... rofl3.gif

So what your saying is that you each have that it's OK celebrity list laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 23 2007, 09:07 AM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 22 2007, 11:23 PM)
Just noticed!

rofl3.gif

wub.gif

Congrats again!!!

So what your saying is that you each have that it's OK celebrity list laugh.gif

Yup! laugh.gif Mine includes, of course, at the top of the list: wub.gif heart.gif drool1.gif Geddy drool1.gif heart.gif wub.gif, but also (from the land of the rich) drool1.gif Pierce Brosnan drool1.gif, wub.gif Viggo Mortensen wub.gif and heart.gif Charles Shaughnessy heart.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Archived