Neil Gets Grammy Nomination!

Draco

Could you imagine the look on the audiences faces if those "three nuckle heads" came out playing.... By-Tor,Cygnus & Working Man like they did off of the RIO DVD rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif wouldn't that be sssssswwwwweeeettt!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

troutman 653.gif & the beagle wub.gif

trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

GREEN DAY.......... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I DON'T THINK SO confused13.gif schla03.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 7 2004, 10:11 PM)
Be lovely to see Neil get recognition outside of drumming circles, but I agree that given the hubbub about the release of Smile and all the talk about it over the years, Brian Wilson must be favourite.

If the award truely represented musicianship, craft, effort, commitment and sheer guts, Neil would be unbeatable.

This pretty much reflected the feeling on the board in the first week of December.

It's a pisser being right!!!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Feb 14 2005, 11:54 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 7 2004, 10:11 PM)
Be lovely to see Neil get recognition outside of drumming circles, but I agree that given the hubbub about the release of Smile and all the talk about it over the years, Brian Wilson must be favourite.

If the award truely represented musicianship, craft, effort, commitment and sheer guts, Neil would be unbeatable.

This pretty much reflected the feeling on the board in the first week of December.

You called that one right!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Feb 14 2005, 02:54 PM)

If the award truely represented musicianship, craft, effort, commitment and sheer guts, Neil would be unbeatable. [/quote]

True but it still bites... mad.gif

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 13 2005, 11:37 PM)
Neil didnt win Grammy !!!! f**k Brian Wilson

That totally blows big-time chunks man!

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 13 2005, 11:42 PM)
Could you imagine the look on the audiences faces if those "three nuckle heads" came out playing.... By-Tor,Cygnus & Working Man like they did off of the RIO DVD rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif wouldn't that be sssssswwwwweeeettt!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

troutman 653.gif & the beagle wub.gif

trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

GREEN DAY.......... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I DON'T THINK SO confused13.gif schla03.gif

Granted it's not Rush, but I found GreenDay's performance to be very good,inspired even. At least GreenDay was rockin' instead of all the R&B bullsh**. I'm so sick of that crap..Do they think that's all people wanna hear? It's all about sales....$$$$$$$$$. Sadly, R&B has,IMHO,taken more of a center stage in all this largely due to how much of it sells to young (under 17) listeners - you know previously rock-n-roll youths trying to be cool gangbangers or something. Really...That Kayne rap thing about Jesus...one of the most senseless pieces of crap ever written...blasphomey(sic).

2.gif ROCKS!

RAP SUCKS!!

Archived