2007 - 06/16 - Tampa, FL - Ford Ampitheatre

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Nuts&Bolts @ Jun 12 2007, 09:43 AM)
ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD PHOTOS OF THE AMPHITHEATRE FROM THR r30 TOUR?

I don't have any photos, but there used to be a virtual tour of the amphitheatre that gave you a good idea of what it looks like.

But... it appears the link is no longer valid and I couldn't find an updated one on LiveNation.

Anyone else know where the virtual tour of the amphitheatre is located now??

unsure.gif

My wife and I were planning on wearing the same thing for the Tampa show, our R30 baseball jerseys. We will definitely look for ya, our names are David and Beth, we should arrive at the center bar around 4:30 or so, see ya there my friend!!!!!

High temp for Saturday is 93 with high humidity, 30% chance of T-Storms so it will be hot and muggy. I'll take any show I can get, but I do miss the indoor shows. Hey guys, how about re-scheduling Florida for the fall? laugh.gif

"ChromeDiva, we are sitting next to each other! Me and my son are sitting in 7 & 8"

SNOWDOG. Hope you don't mind my standing and dancing thru the whole show. common001.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif My son is coming with me too. He has been my Rush show date for about 15 years.

Pratt81269,

I'll be on the look out for sure. wub.gif

Section 105:

rush fanatic

Nuts&Bolts

Snowdog

Weatherman2112

ChromeDiva

Pratt81269 - Hey, that's me!!

Hope to see you guys there!! Just look for a 6'2, 300 lb guy with a goatee and glasses!! (Easy ladies LMAO) Enjoy the pre, actual and post show my friends! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

2.gif I'd really like to do a pre-show to get dinner and have a brew trink39.gif but last tour I went to the Hard Rock and they didnt have a good place to eat (that I found) and the shuttle over was too expensive. We took a cab over for less $$ but then had to walk back after the show and it was a hike. I paid extra for the parking at the Amp so I'll have to go park there. I like the Winghouse. My son would like that too I'm sure. Maybe I'll go there for dinner. Is it new? I dont remember a Winghouse over there anywhere. trink38.gif

Section 105 buddies, cheer.gif

I'll be wearing my Rush jeans I just made with silver lace. No one will have anything similar so I should be easy to spot. chickendance.gif

Either a white or silver top.

Unfortunately I won't be riding my Harley since my son is coming with me. Plus I don't know if they have special bike parking confused13.gif and I don't like leaving it too far from any entrance.

'Nuts & Bolts. I will be going to the Wing House. I'm stayin at the La Quinta next door and walking over to the show. Would like to meet a few of our people from section 105 before the show. Maybe we could set a time by Friday."

I'd say no later then 5. Maybe sooner ?? I have to have my truck in the parking by 7 I think. I'm sure they won't let us reserve a table and I'll bet they'll be busy so should be there early. 1287.gif

My wife and I will be at the hard rock cafe at about 4:00 PM on Saturday 6-16-2007. I will be wearing the gray RUSH hemispheres shirt. Hope to see you'all there

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

1022.gif trink39.gif

I'll have my son with me so I think I'll skip the preshow meetups, but I will be in 105 row H with a VT shirt on and I'll be sitting with my 13 y/o son (his first Rush show 1022.gif ). If you care to say hello, take a look at my pic in my profile and say hi trink39.gif

I am going absolutely stir crazy waiting for the shows to begin in Florida. Can't wait for the show in West Palm Beach and of course the show in Tampa(better seats for the Tmapa show). I am here at work and I am just on edge. I think I am going to call it a early day, at least that way I can get my fix of Rush on one of the live dvd's. Last night the family and I, played darts in our bar at our house and we loaded up the cd player with the exact set list they are playing this tour, and the music just flowed. Our 2 kids, are so psyched about seeing Rush for the first time, that they kept asking why we didn't go up to Atlanta for opening night. My answer was well it is Father's Day weekend, that could have been my present, their response was "NEVERMIND POP'S, second show is fine." Well, see you all at the Hard Rock on Saturday and as always...FEEL THE RUSH!!!!!!

QUOTE (AdrenalineRush @ Jun 14 2007, 12:05 PM)
I'm so excited, my head's about to explode!

1022.gif

Oh man.... visions of Scanners just popped into my head!!!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/Exploding-head.gif

Have a beer to calm your nerves....

trink38.gif

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Jun 14 2007, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (AdrenalineRush @ Jun 14 2007, 12:05 PM)
I'm so excited, my head's about to explode!

1022.gif

Oh man.... visions of Scanners just popped into my head!!!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/Exploding-head.gif

Have a beer to calm your nerves....

trink38.gif

I'm only 16, so I'll have a Pepsi instead.

trink36.gif

2.gif Getting closer 653.gif Soon Thursday will be over.

I can get thru Friday cause I'll ride to Gators for bike nite. Anytime I ride is good, and the band at Gators is pretty good.

THEN IT'S SATURDAY 2.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 2.gif

My pre-show may be messed up cause the kid has to work some of the day and may hold me up. I may have to eat dinner in St. Pete where it's less crowded then just go to the Hard Rock for a beer.

signs015.gif If we can leave early enough I'll go to the Winghouse to eat and drink trink39.gif

My kid is over 21 so he can go where ever I go. He was 15 for his first Rush show, he's been hooked ever since.

NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif I'm so excited. Rush is here again!! icon_alienjig.gif applaudit.gif bncegrn.gif chickendance.gif

I'm getting pumped up to...I burned the setlist onto a couple cds and listened to it today. Man this is going to be a great show 1022.gif

See you guys Saturday in section 105

Archived