KISS: END OF THE ROAD TOUR! 2019- Possibly 2021! THE FINAL TOUR? Sacramento Rocked My KISS ARSE!

RUSHHEAD666

Earl will be making an announcement tomorrow to finally admit his love for black metal! Look out for it!

"Put on your black leather" Pat. "Shock Me!"

No thanks! Black Metal is all yours!

You'll get into it Earl...and if you don't it won't matter I'll keep the death metal and black metal coming endlessly!

Endlessy death metal and black metal? Earl, please do us a favour and convert. :outtahere:

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Earl will be making an announcement tomorrow to finally admit his love for black metal! Look out for it!

You'll get into it Earl...and if you don't it won't matter I'll keep the death metal and black metal coming endlessly!

"Endlessly rocking" like that awful Rush tune? Keep trying buddy!! F THAT!

Endlessy death metal and black metal? Earl, please do us a favour and convert. :outtahere:

Converting to black metal would make my ears hurt. I already have enough issues being a drummer for over 38 years and I finally might get my shot!

Going to film a video for our upcoming EP and then gig!!!

I have to save my ears for a more modern polished hard rock sound.

Love you guys!

BLACK METAL IS YOURS!

• Like 1

Converting to black metal would make my ears hurt. I already have enough issues being a drummer for over 38 years and I finally might get my shot!

Love you guys!

BLACK METAL IS YOURS!

No way Earl you're a black metal maniac and if I talked to your girl Shannon I'd convince her you were the biggest death metal madman in the whole of California and she'd believe me!

Love you guys!

BLACK METAL IS YOURS!

No way Earl you're a black metal maniac and if I talked to your girl Shannon I'd convince her you were the biggest death metal madman in the whole of California and she'd believe me!

Hahahaha! She might believe you Pat. Fair enough. "Fair Warning."

Again....

Just give me OPETH.

That's all I can handle and luckily they ditched that cookie monster vocal crap! Thank you Steven Wilson!!

Love you guys!

BLACK METAL IS YOURS!

Hahahaha! She might believe you Pat. Fair enough. "Fair Warning."

Again....

Just give me OPETH.

That's all I can handle and luckily they ditched that cookie monster vocal crap! Thank you Steven Wilson!!

I thought you hated Steven??

Take Me Away (Together as One) is a monster song as well off his solo record. Screams classic late 70's Proggy style rock. I love Pauls solo record...even more than Ace's as Ace can't sing for shit. Ace's record is good...but at this point has become extremely overrated. Funny thing is Paul's album I believe sold the least. Yet is overall the best sounding and best song writing. Gene and Peter's efforts were just dreadful. Blech!!!

I've always been an Ace guy but I totally get your point. I absolutely love Ace's raspy vocals and for my ears, Ace's songs in KISS kick the most ASS!

I don't know what Gene and Peter were thinking either with their solo efforts. Dreadful. "Wish Upon A Star?" Really?? Puke Balls!!!!!

Paul Stanley is a frigging genius and deserves to make every single penny he makes!!!

Ace's vocals are more clean than raspy.

I've liked, and think that Ace's, and Paul's solo c.ds, and albums are, and have been really good, and a lot better, than Gene's, and Peter's solo c.ds, and albums. Gene's, and Peter's solo c.ds, and albums aren't, and haven't been really good like Ace's, and Paul's are.