"Synthapy For The Devil" The Rolling Stones Meets "Roll The Bones!" It's All Pop Music To Me!

RUSHHEAD666

It's amazing how over my 13 years plus on here have seen like a surreal circus act.

But time really does fly.

This is the only social media thing I belong too.

The majority of forums equate to endless boredoms! LOL!

Whether I'm raising Hell with someone on here or totally partying with many forum members on here while the East Coasters are asleep it's been one hell of a ride.

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Well, it’s a bit after 4pm here Wednesday and I’m on the sofa nursing a fever and coughing up tree limbs.

Too sick to work, too well to TRF.

Too old to rock n’ roll, too young to die.

Signed,

Jethro Tull

[Earl, your trivia for today: Ian Anderson is the father-in-law of Andrew “Rick Grimes” Lincoln of The Walking Dead. Not that you care about either Tull or The Walking Dead but a fact’s a fact from Nome to Rome, boy]

:blaze:

Hahaha! Thanks JB! I do care! I LOVE TULL!!! Saw Ian do both "Thick As A Brick" albums. I loved the first season of "The Walking Dead" but got bored fast.

Just give me Romero's "Dawn Of The Dead" all night long!

Get well!!!!

I hate zombie films Earl, it's the same plot in every film. A group of survivors try to hold of the wave of zombies in a town, a house, a supermarket or wherever it is. And somehow these mindless, slow as molasses zombies catch up with most of them and f**k them up, maybe all of them. I don't think these survivors would have survived in the first place, they're too dumb!

That’s why they die! Or die killing each other!

• Like 1

It's amazing how over my 13 years plus on here have seen like a surreal circus act.

Whether I'm raising Hell with someone on here or totally partying with many forum members on here while the East Coasters are asleep it's been one hell of a ride.

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Well, it’s a bit after 4pm here Wednesday and I’m on the sofa nursing a fever and coughing up tree limbs.

Signed,

Jethro Tull

[Earl, your trivia for today: Ian Anderson is the father-in-law of Andrew “Rick Grimes” Lincoln of The Walking Dead. Not that you care about either Tull or The Walking Dead but a fact’s a fact from Nome to Rome, boy]

Hahaha! Thanks JB! I do care! I LOVE TULL!!! Saw Ian do both "Thick As A Brick" albums. I loved the first season of "The Walking Dead" but got bored fast.

Get well!!!!

I hate zombie films Earl, it's the same plot in every film. A group of survivors try to hold of the wave of zombies in a town, a house, a supermarket or wherever it is. And somehow these mindless, slow as molasses zombies catch up with most of them and f**k them up, maybe all of them. I don't think these survivors would have survived in the first place, they're too dumb!

I can't agree. The average zombie over time can learn. There are zombie flicks where they are fast as lightning too. "28 Days?"

I love that "Heaven And Hell" are full so zombies are on the Earth. Blow off their fuckking heads and all is good. "GOOD HEAD!"

Love,

BLACK SABBATH and TURBONEGRO

Get it?

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

I can't agree. The average zombie over time can learn. There are zombie flicks where they are fast as lightning too. "28 Days?"

I love that "Heaven And Hell" are full so zombies are on the Earth. Blow off their fuckking heads and all is good. "GOOD HEAD!"

Love,

Get it?

28 Days’ monsters aren’t zombies. They’re not even dead!

And what’s “the average zombie”?...Some gross bastard with only a partially decayed face?

“Zombies learning over time”?...I guess so. I call them “teenagers”.

• Like 2

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

And what’s “the average zombie”?...Some gross bastard with only a partially decayed face?

Hahahaha! I can never argue with you about much. Haven't seen "28 Days" in years!

I consider all the fukking lazy ass want everything now and free zombies, Millennials!

Hey Millennials! Yeah, I'm typing to YOU!

Board the Millennium Falcon and GET THE "FALC" OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

And humans tell me to grow up???

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

• Like 2

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

You amaze me Pat! After all these years. DUHHHHHHH! You are my brother. We have so much in common. Except DEATH METAL!

I have so many brothers and sisters on here who I totally love!

You all know who you are!!!

KISS RULES!!!!!!

"ROCK AND ROLL OVER" just kicked in!!!

Exactly.

Again! Just give me Romero and I'm fine!!!

Even "Day Of The Dead" didn't do much for me. "DAWN OF THE DEAD" is all I need!!!!!!!!

Don't forget black metal!

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

Hahahaha! I can never argue with you about much. Haven't seen "28 Days" in years!

I consider all the fukking lazy ass want everything now and free zombies, Millennials!

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Millennials would all die in the first half hour of zombie world as they’d all try to take selfies with the undead...then be devoured! Should’ve run, dumbasses!

• Like 2

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Millennials would all die in the first half hour of zombie world as they’d all try to take selfies with the undead...then be devoured! Should’ve run, dumbasses!

Hahaha! EPIC!

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl if you're talking about Motley Crue to somebody and you shorten the name, what do you usually shorten it to, Crue or Motley? Or something else?

• Like 1

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl if you're talking about Motley Crue to somebody and you shorten the name, what do you usually shorten it to, Crue or Motley? Or something else?

Earl shortens nothing!!!

If anything, he’ll add an additional 6-7 inches to overcompensate!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

• Like 1

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl shortens nothing!!!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

Hahahaha! JB is right Tree. I never shorten MOTLEY FUCKKKKING CRUE! That's for you BLAZE OF GLORY!

Signed,

Jon Bon Jovi

Yep! I have a micropenis.

It's so small I have to pee sitting down!

"Girls Girls Girls" was played at my wedding in 1996. Damn time flies.

No wonder why my ex left me after 20 years.

I suffer from TDS.

TINY DICK SYNDROME

It's almost as bad as a woman suffering from BVS!!!

BIG VAGINA SYNDROME

Love Always,

STEEL PANTHER

• Like 2

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl shortens nothing!!!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

Hahahaha! JB is right Tree. I never shorten MOTLEY FUCKKKKING CRUE! That's for you BLAZE OF GLORY!

Signed,

Jon Bon Jovi

I suffer from TDS.

TINY DICK SYNDROME

BIG VAGINA SYNDROME

Love Always,

STEEL PANTHER

The reason I'm asking is that tool Eddie c*** is always calling them Motley. Motley this, Motley that, Motley the other.

The latest news is Tommy Lee is saying the new KISS stage sets are a rip-off of Motley Crue's last stage sets.

• Like 1

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl shortens nothing!!!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

Signed,

Jon Bon Jovi

I suffer from TDS.

TINY DICK SYNDROME

BIG VAGINA SYNDROME

Love Always,

STEEL PANTHER

The reason I'm asking is that tool Eddie c*** is always calling them Motley. Motley this, Motley that, Motley the other.

The latest news is Tommy Lee is saying the new KISS stage sets are a rip-off of Motley Crue's last stage sets.

You said it all. I my used the F WORD on here like a drunken sailor but the C WORD???? THAT'S EDDIE SKUNK! GARBAGE!

F TOMMY LEE! They are retired.

I just watched a KISS TV interview. They are saying the new pryo and stage set is their biggest ever. FUKKK MOTLEY FOOL!

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl shortens nothing!!!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

Signed,

Jon Bon Jovi

I suffer from TDS.

TINY DICK SYNDROME

BIG VAGINA SYNDROME

Love Always,

STEEL PANTHER

I knew you’d deliver, Earl!!! :blaze:

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl shortens nothing!!!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

Signed,

Jon Bon Jovi

I suffer from TDS.

TINY DICK SYNDROME

BIG VAGINA SYNDROME

Love Always,

STEEL PANTHER

You said it all. I my used the F WORD on here like a drunken sailor but the C WORD???? THAT'S EDDIE SKUNK! GARBAGE!

I just watched a KISS TV interview. They are saying the new pryo and stage set is their biggest ever. FUKKK MOTLEY FOOL!

Eddie Drunk hates Steel Panther.

• Like 1

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

Love,

Get it?

BEAT IT!

Love,

Michael Jackson

Hahaha! EPIC!

Earl shortens nothing!!!

Signed,

Girls, Girls, Girls

Signed,

Jon Bon Jovi

I suffer from TDS.

TINY DICK SYNDROME

BIG VAGINA SYNDROME

Love Always,

STEEL PANTHER

Eddie Drunk hates Steel Panther.

Hahahaha!

Of course he does Pat! FUCKK HIM!

Oh the irony! STEEL PANTHER ROCKS! Eddie Skunk is the POSER!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

I feel like I'm 18 again Pat!!!!

Can't wait to write 2112 Threads on here!!! JUST BECAUSE!

Signed,

JANE'S ADDICTION

• Like 1