OldRUSHfan stuff my form of social media tracking...

What up my corner where the boogers are

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#41 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

Pics of the PE parts now in the Model thread,  In the Turn The Page subforum...
Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#42 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Posted Image

#43 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

Three days ago, I heard the Woodpecker again for the first time this year!  Also figured out the call I've been hearing the last few years in the spring(early, early spring) is an alternate call the Cardinal makes!
Posted Image

#44 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

Amazing progress on the PE front as far as the Model goes!  Pics included!  in focus ones!!! LOL
Posted Image

#45 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:02 PM

More pics and INFO in the My Hobby...Models!!! thread in the Turn The Page sub forum. new stuff added today.
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, 26 February 2018 - 09:15 PM.

#46 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:37 AM

"We are Love, we are one,  We are how we treat each other when the Day is done.  We are Peace, we are war.  We are how we treat each other and nothing more."
Quote for the rest of my life.
Got this song from an episode if NCIS.  It's "Nothing More" by 'The Alternate Routes'  and truer words were NEVER  WRITTEN.
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, 08 March 2018 - 11:42 AM.

#47 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:20 AM

Back to the He 219 A-0, cockpit unit done, and now fuselage panels to be detailed and put together...pix in Turn The Page 'Models' thread

#48 pjbear05

pjbear05

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2387 posts
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:36 AM

Speaking of night fighters, have you ever put together a model Northrop P-61?

#49 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:02 PM

View Postpjbear05, on 09 March 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

Speaking of night fighters, have you ever put together a model Northrop P-61?

One of the models i have 'IN PROGRESS is a 1/32 scale  Northrup P-61 B, and fell dormant when the Zoukei-Mura J7W1 Shin Den arrived at my house at the end of last year. Started it last October I think...There should be some pics in that same model thread.  I started using imgur photo image storage  in Feb or so of 2017.
Posted Image
More later!
Posted Image

#50 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:33 PM

The latest on the Zoukei-Mura He 219 A-0 is in that Model thread in Turn The Page...
Posted Image

#51 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:58 PM

More explanitory pic in the Model thread in Turn The Page sub-forum on the He 219 A-0 nose cone...
Posted Image

#52 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Good Sunday Morning, people! :banana:

#53 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

Here we go, into SPRING!!! Heard TWO Woodpeckers this morning when I got up! Two distinctive sounds, one deep, the other higher in pitch.  The deeper one sounds like the one that's been appearing here the last three Springs before!
I don't usually speculate, but the higher tone made me think that maybe my 'older' bird was maybe the progenitor of the smaller and higher pitched bird...I was delighted!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

No woodpeckers this morning.  optional Cardinal call though...Oh, and I wanted to show you all my FIRST RUSH ticket stub, from Cobo Arena in Detroit.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 snowdogged

snowdogged

Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

• Members *
  • 5157 posts
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:53 PM

Looks like TRF only needs one member to keep the forum going.

#56 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:04 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 21 March 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

Looks like TRF only needs one member to keep the forum going.

Damned straight!  but I'm glad for all the people who help!
:banana:

#57 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

By the way, more big news in The Modeling thread in the Turn The Page subforum of General Thoughts
Posted Image

#58 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

More done on the He 219 A-0 in the Model thread in Turn The Thread sub forum of General Discussion section.
Posted Image

#59 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

The last post was about the time A friend of mine current Best Friend from back in my teens and Boyscouts, told me  the son of our Scout master has made a group on FARCEbook, troop 416 Saline members of , and he's coming up in April to visit a Scout Meeting with as many of us as can come up!  The current Scout leader lives in the same apt. buildiing I do. Talked to him, and my friend Rick and any others are welcome to visit this next monday. Rick was also in the Eagle ceremnony as I was in 1976, along with Jim Delhey, and Keith Girbach (†) I've pulled out my Eagle pin to wear at the meeting. Rick's told me he's going to call for details tomorrow, so I'll know more then.  Rick is a cop in Dallas, TX and his father, who was our Scout Master, lives down there close to him also.  This is going to be FUN!
Posted Image

#60 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 82918 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:49 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 25 February 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

Three days ago, I heard the Woodpecker again for the first time this year!  Also figured out the call I've been hearing the last few years in the spring(early, early spring) is an alternate call the Cardinal makes!
Posted Image

I hear the woodpecker or two at odd times, but dont they ever give themselves a bit of a headache with all that headbanging?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users