Test for Echo today

Grapes_under_pressure

just home from ordering counterparts from an english store. let's hope it comes. anything for rush! still, had to pay 2X as much.

i thin kthe reason i like all rush i hear is that i have been a fan of different music over the years so im used to.... different stuff. i used to love the thompson twins, aha and all that stuff. but then my friend got me liking brian adams, a kinda step foirwards. then it was rush, and i liked them, but i carried on with my other stuff. then i got into incubus a bit, then i got some more rush stuff (YYZ, neurotica and nobodys hero turned me nto a rush freak. ) and i was a rush fan, rush slowly gettign to the top. then i got into heavier stuff, like DT and symphony X (recently), now i have gone back overm y collection and i like some of the hever stuff i'd been handed more now. anyway im getting to the point, im open to things like dog years and virtuality, and rolls the bones as an album, because i am used to cheesy 80's songs, which i dont listen to now for the fact they bring back memories that make me sad. and also ive moved on. but whatever rush touch they improove, so... i dunno. im just open.i have a wide palate.

on a whole i like T4E better than RTB, but dreamline and bravado are better than any song on T4E. too bad RTB is weighed down by too many crap songs....(when i say crap i mean by rush standards, i still listen to them when they come on, they just dont make me feel like the others do)

anyways colour of right, resist, driven, and T4E are all stellar....i might even throw in 1/2 the world on a good day....

I AM CURRENTLY RE-LISTENING TO ALL OF MY OLD RUSH CD'S. I HAVE PLAYED SNAKES TO DEATH FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS, SO IT'S TIME FOR A REG ROTATION OF RUSH MUSIC.

I AM CURRENTLY REVISITING TEST 4 ECHO AFTER QUITE A LONG TIME. I HAD SOMEWHAT FORGOTTEN JUST HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT RECORD. AND TO THINK NEIL RECORDED T4E USING TRADITIONAL GRIP!! I AM A DRUMMER, AND THAT WAS QUITE A FEAT LET ME TELL YA!!

T4E FOR SURE IN MY TOP 5...OK TOP 6

6 PERM WAVES

5 HEMI

4 T4E

3 VT

2 SNAKES

1 MP

Archived