YOB

Just met Danny Carey!!!!

Did you tell him that he's now better than Peart?

Unfortunately, didn't really get to chat, just a quick hand shake......and a compliment on his RUSH HOODIE!!!!

I do but have not heard everything. Clearing the path to ascend i really liked

Great album. The one before it, Atma, is great as well

Are we talking about the same YOB that released albums such as The Great Cessation and Clearing The Path To Ascend? A few days ago while I was watching some Sleep and Neurosis Scion AV live performances/interviews I saw an interview of YOB that Scion AV did under related videos, watched it and I was immediately interested in giving these guys a listen but don't know where to start off. Edited by PolarizeMe

Are we talking about the same YOB that released albums such as The Great Cessation and Clearing The Path To Ascend? A few days ago while I was watching some Sleep and Neurosis Scion AV live performances/interviews I saw an interview of YOB that Scion AV did under related videos, watched it and I was immediately interested in giving these guys a listen but don't know where to start off.

I only know 2 of their albums clearing the path and atma. I highly recommend clearing the path to ascend