While Listening To The "Roll The Bones" Album It Is Obvious That Alex Was Influenced By The Byrds.

RUSHHEAD666

Dreamline & Ghost are killer.

WMT & RTB are okay I guess, if I never hear them again I wouldn't care.

The rest sucks donkey balls and if I did hear them again I would go all Dahmer on someone. Like, literally kill and eat them because of the hate and rage caused by hearing those songs.

Don't you enjoy Neil's drumming on "Bravado?"

awww man. it happens. things end.

did I ever tell you my Subdivisons story?

Sitting on the lawn at Concord man, my HS graduation was there. Was up on that stage on the risers, right next to my buddy Mark Hurtado, anyways FFWD 13 years, sitting there at R40 watching them play Subdivisons , right there where I sat those distant years ago. Tears did flow right there. The end of my childhood right there, on stage at Concord,

In between the bright lights

And the far unlit unknown

That is an incredible story buddy. Thanks for sharing! I saw Zoe graduate from Northgate High at the Concord Pavilion. Incredible. Now she is up at Portland State playing women's soccer. She is a beast stud. She was the only freshman today who passed her first on field soccer test.

I'm so proud. I could cry right now.

At least Wendy and did two things right. We have two amazing daughters. Intellectual soccer stars.

I need a beer!

You had better keep it together, Earl, for those two daughters of yours. Don't keep reaching for the booze. It may become a habit, and you don't want that. Your girls need you.

• Like 1

Sitting on the lawn at Concord man, my HS graduation was there. Was up on that stage on the risers, right next to my buddy Mark Hurtado, anyways FFWD 13 years, sitting there at R40 watching them play Subdivisons , right there where I sat those distant years ago. Tears did flow right there. The end of my childhood right there, on stage at Concord,

That is an incredible story buddy. Thanks for sharing! I saw Zoe graduate from Northgate High at the Concord Pavilion. Incredible. Now she is up at Portland State playing women's soccer. She is a beast stud. She was the only freshman today who passed her first on field soccer test.

At least Wendy and did two things right. We have two amazing daughters. Intellectual soccer stars.

I need a beer!

You had better keep it together, Earl, for those two daughters of yours. Don't keep reaching for the booze. It may become a habit, and you don't want that. Your girls need you.

I know I'm not drinking beer to escape my reality. I'm doing very well through this situation.

Zoe is gone so it's just Skylar who is stuck in this high tension house.

I'm doing my best to be cool and calm. It's very hard for me being the loud mouth A type personality that I am!

The only thing I am reaching for is peace of mind. Not sure when I will hold on.

"We Hold On."

• Like 1

I need a beer!

I know I'm not drinking beer to escape my reality. I'm doing very well through this situation.

I'm doing my best to be cool and calm. It's very hard for me being the loud mouth A type personality that I am!

The only thing I am reaching for is peace of mind. Not sure when I will hold on.

"We Hold On."

:hug2:

• Like 1

I need a beer!

"We Hold On."

:hug2:

:)

Does anyone else here hear the Byrds' influence in We Hold On?

Yes!

I've been asking on here for a long time now, everyone once in a while when the album is discussed, if anyone else heard it, but no one owned up to it. Not until you, Earl. :) I hear the guitar from Eight Miles High in We Hold On.

• Like 1

Does anyone else here hear the Byrds' influence in We Hold On?

Yes!

I've been asking on here for a long time now, everyone once in a while when the album is discussed, if anyone else heard it, but no one owned up to it. Not until you, Earl. :) I hear the guitar from Eight Miles High in We Hold On.

Right on! Yes I just listened to the song before I posted and sure enough that guitar part in the beginning says it all.

• Like 1